Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) (12598 Views)

2012 Volvo S60 T6 / Sold ReG 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports sold / Sold Foreign Used 2008 Corolla Sports sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
valarinz:

Baba, pls bless us with pics cheesy grin

Okay by tomorrow. Make the driver bring am in today from Lagos first.

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Car is downstairs as we speak. Pictures will roll in tomorrow morning. cool

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2021
valarinz:

Baba, pls bless us with pics cheesy grin

Sorry I was busy all day. It has a lot of features but here are some:

Silent V6 engine
Thumb Start
Finger Print Entry System
Factory Ac (the Ac na die)
7 loader Cd Player
Bluetooth
Voice Command system
Cameras (Front, side and back side)
Telephony System
Factory tinted glass
Soft black leather seat
17' Rim Alloy Wheels
Flawless Auto-manual gear system etc.
***Bought it for N3m only with original customs clearing***
***D sound system is crazy meeennnnn**** grin
Enjoy ur view... cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2021
As at this morning, car was still very dirty. Engine pics...

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
More...

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2021
More pics

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Pop-up Navigation/Dashboard....

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Interior....

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Promxy94(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Congratulations...
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Lastly....

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Promxy94:

Congratulations...

Thanks my brother. God bless u.
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
After washing

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Clean and good to go!!! cool

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2021
valarinz:
grin

How do I get the remote that can operate the navigation screen? It doesn't come out when I start the car and I don't know how to do it manually.
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

How do I get the remote that can operate the navigation screen? It doesn't come out when I start the car and I don't know how to do it manually.

There's a knob on the steering wheel, right behind the volume control button location, you control it from there of there's no remote

Enter button brings the navigation screen out.

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2021
valarinz:

There's a knob on the steering wheel, right behind the volume control button location, you control it from there of there's no remote

Okay bro. I will try it and get back to u Sir.
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by whirlwind7(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Is that baby popping yet? smiley

You gon make luv to this baby, ain't ya?
Ride her like a wild horse! grin
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Stockquality: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Volvo is a very odd car.with no 2nd hand value
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stockquality:

But this man here just sold his used 03 model for over ₦1m........Have you choked yet?

2 Likes

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
valarinz:

The botton is not there but the remote is around. Tried it once and it didnt work. I will try it again.
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stockquality:

Let me educate u just a little my friend. We have 3 classes of people i.e the rich, middle class and the ones below the middle class(Poor).
Their mind set is different and so is their income levels. The rich drive certain cars like Benz, BMW, Rang Rover, Land Rover, Ferrari or
Lamborghini and above, which is classified as American, European (German/Sweden/Italian cars) and British cars. They use this primarily
because of prestige(wealth), safety purpose, balance, speed and standard.

The middle class use less of these mentioned above but rely more on Japanese, Chinese and Korean cars because of cost of maintenance
and 2nd hand value.

The poor on the other hand rely mostly on Japanese cars because of fuel cost, maintenance cost and some times their
poverty mentality which tells them no one will see value in those cars, after someone uses them. They also have and maintain
a notion that no other type of car is better than Japanese cars...indeed poverty is a very big diseases.

Having used a lot of cars myself, I noticed that Japanese cars are good but American, European (German/Sweden/Italian cars) and British cars are
much better in every area.
In conclusion, u cant give what u dont have. If u never go, u no go know. I told Ayo (a friend) that any day he drives a benz, he will always go for
Benz. He doubted me, until he drove one. As we speak, he is using his second benz and is not willing to change brand anytime soon... I have used
1 Benz, 1 Hyundai, 4 Range Rovers/ 2 Land Rovers, 1 VW product, 1 Ford and 2 Volvo. A brand new BMW will come in less than 2 years from now...
Poverty is not when u dont have cash to spend, its the way u think. It either brings in poverty or riches. Change ur thinking bro and enjoy life to the
fullest. Good luck sir.

2 Likes

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Stockquality: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dont be fooled,he must have sold it for 600k then come online to blow lies. Volvo is a scrap vehicle. Just like nissan
valarinz:

But this man here just sold his used 03 model for over ₦1m........Have you choked yet?
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by whirlwind7(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stockquality:

Keke napep can be bought second hand
Bikes (okada) can be bought second hand
Bicycles can be bought second hand
Even wheelbarrows have been known to get sold as second hand grin

Keep sounding like a dinosaur

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by ocdeut(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Congratulations bro.
Enjoy your ride...,I love the car
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
ocdeut:

Congratulations bro.
Enjoy your ride...,I love the car

Thanks jare. I am in love with that ride. E too make sense die.
More pics for ur viewing pleasure...

2 Likes

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stockquality:
Dont be fooled,he must have sold it for 600k then come online to blow lies. Volvo is a scrap vehicle. Just like nissan

Ok, your time is up sha. Ignore mode activated for you now, Cheers

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

The botton is not there but the remote is around. Tried it once and it didnt work. I will try it again.

If the knob is not there on the steering then the nav screen won't pop up cos that's where the module that controls it is located.

Thats most likely what happened, the steering has been changed, because that wooden trim steering are found on the V8 series. You have to get a steering with that knob in order for that steering to pop up
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by valarinz: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Let me educate u just a little my friend. We have 3 classes of people i.e the rich, middle class and the ones below the middle class(Poor).
Their mind set is different and so is their income levels. The rich drive certain cars like Benz, BMW, Rang Rover, Land Rover, Ferrari or
Lamborghini and above, which is classified as American, European (German/Sweden/Italian cars) and British cars. They use this primarily
because of prestige(wealth), safety purpose, balance, speed and standard.

The middle class use less of these mentioned above but rely more on Japanese, Chinese and Korean cars because of cost of maintenance
and 2nd hand value.

The poor on the other hand rely mostly on Japanese cars because of fuel cost, maintenance cost and some times their
poverty mentality which tells them no one will see value in those cars, after someone uses them. They also have and maintain
a notion that no other type of car is better than Japanese cars...indeed poverty is a very big diseases.

Having used a lot of cars myself, I noticed that Japanese cars are good but American, European (German/Sweden/Italian cars) and British cars are
much better in every area.
In conclusion, u cant give what u dont have. If u never go, u no go know. I told Ayo (a friend) that any day he drives a benz, he will always go for
Benz. He doubted me, until he drove one. As we speak, he is using his second benz and is not willing to change brand anytime soon... I have used
1 Benz, 1 Hyundai, 4 Range Rovers/ 2 Land Rovers, 1 VW product, 1 Ford and 2 Volvo. A brand new BMW will come in less than 2 years from now...
Poverty is not when u dont have cash to spend, its the way u think. It either brings in poverty or riches. Change ur thinking bro and enjoy life to the
fullest. Good luck sir.

Mehn! You just wasted all these valuables on a hopeless troll. It's a lost cause, just ignore him and move on

1 Like

Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
valarinz:

Mehn! You just wasted all these valuables on a hopeless troll. It's a lost cause, just ignore him and move on

Done...
Re: Volvo S60 Sports (Sold) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
valarinz:

If the knob is not there on the steering then the nav screen won't pop up cos that's where the module that controls it is located.

Thats most likely what happened, the steering has been changed, because that wooden trim steering are found on the V8 series. You have to get a steering with that knob in order for that steering to pop up

Oh I see. Then am good... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents / Sparkling Tokunbo 2006 Mercedes Benz CLS500 in Abuja ...price: N4.5m / Toks 2010-2014 Toyota Venza & Toks 2008 LR3 Land Rover (4d Chairmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.