Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips (544 Views)

Nigeria Inter-faith Alliance (NIFA) Endorsed Peter Obi. / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / ‘stop Beating War Drum In Nigeria’ – Inter-faith Group Tackles TY Danjuma, CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by privaldo: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Tips to observe to stay safe while traveling within the Northern region of Nigeria:
twitter.com/Murtalaibin/status/

Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by privaldo: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2020

Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by privaldo: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by Moferere: 2:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Wahala don dey like this. Na to dey wear 3-quarter & pollo travel.
That's the new normal under the next level government. undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by AfonjaMuslim: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2020
The North is in deep trouble

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by Ykc2(m): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2020
A child that says the mother will not sleep that child will never test any sleep,oya northerners come make una sleep make I see angry angry
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by uboma(m): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Lapses in security has never been this worse in Nigeria....
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by obami007(m): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Northern Nigeria needs all the help they can get, but they should also speak up sometimes too.

For Nigeria to be a better place, we must rise above tribal and religious sentiments
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by capatainrambo: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2020
obami007:
Northern Nigeria needs all the help they can get, but they should also speak up sometimes too.

For Nigeria to be a better place, we must rise above tribal and religious sentiments
damn them there undecided
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by raker300: 5:43am On Nov 23, 2020
You mean to say after all the juicy positions and fat infrastructural development..these ones are worst off?

I thought according to arewa here on Nairaland, the north is a green field paved with gold?

For a purveyor of fake news, someone like arewa shouldn’t be here but hey, he serves a purpose..right?
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by spinna: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2020
A better option to me is

Accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour

Believe in his power

Cover yourself, car and the road with his blood before the jouney.

Call on Angels to go with you

Thank him in advance

Thank him again for journey mercies

Try to keep your hands clean.. yes he forgives but thats no excuse to be stealing or ny other bd thing

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:
Tips to observe to stay safe while traveling within the Northern region of Nigeria:
I pity for my igbo brethren in the north
Please start thinking home
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by inoki247: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2020
So na North be the true definition of Woro si Woro...

so in one word when you're going to the North just know you're going to a Warzone so be on alert to Japa nd no form Commando or Robocop...
Re: Northern Nigeria Inter-state Travelling Security Tips by lordlugards: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2020
privaldo:
which I've know all these before I embark my Northern adventures for 2 weeks in September.

Though I flaunted all your points, I'm my case I traveled early because of my schedules and late in the evening, resulting me reaching my destination sometimes by 9 or 10pm.

It was a hell of experience, which made me understand on of Igbo proverb( ife onye na maghi, a ga ghi e gbu ya) what you don't know will not kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Egwu, Ayim, Others Are All My Children - Umahi / South & Central Nigeria Give FG 90 days ultimatum for new Const. or dissolve Nig / The Cowardice Of SOUTH WEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.