Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat (11307 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by brain54(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2020
career ending injury...barcelona have become a shadow of her past...
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Thank God
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Danny50: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Pique my man get well soon but CR7 is best though.
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by sylve11: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
get well soon.... cool
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
That is the end of his career. He is never coming back to the team
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2020
There was a time Pique was like the wall of Jericho, you will need a miracle to get past him. BUT......Shakira don carry him prick go like Delilah do Samson. If you like be out
for 3 years injury, nobody cares. Nonsensee and central defender. Tueehhh
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Slurity(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2020
THST is a good news to Barcelona fans that understands football
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by businessgeneral(f): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Fatfab(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2020
what's his essence self
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Openbusiness: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Am tayad of Barcelona. I just pray Messi finally leaves this coming season, so I can dump Barca. No woman has ever given me heartbreak before, and I won't let this club break my heart either. Enough is enough. Ah no dey marry Barcelona again. I can't continue relationship doing harder harder for 2 hours and 10 rounds, bombing d place with my nuclear weapon of mass destruction and errupt like a hot volcano but then d woman no even get belle, talk less of to born a son. May una return d 300 bullion USD bride price way I pay. My hand no dey Barcelona again sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by NofiuFade(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Wahaala for barca fans grin
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by OlawaleBammie: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2020
4tomandchi:
You can't keep a player against his wish allow Messi to leave his making the team look bad if this is how he played over the years he won't have won world best.

Just hear ursef out....

So u want to compare messi at 21, 22, 23, 24 to messi at 33, 34 abi??

wy dont u kuku remove his bones and exchange it with iron bars??

oga no champions forever o

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2020
i felt bad for seeing he was limping off . he was just a victim of the foul by his team mate. come back stronger
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by OmoAkin85: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Roberto is also out 2-3 month. jordialba next and d useless busquet should not come back again .barca fans baba don answer our prayer.is better to play barcelona b players than this old fools
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by fergie001: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2020
emeijeh:
Fergie001 this must be your handiwork, no doubt.

Ghettokid1 Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 vickyrotex.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2020
We wish you Quick recovery
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Starboytwo(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Beginning of the end for Gerard Pique...

Knee injuries are very terrible, and are always career threatening, also partial injury to the ACL Anterior Cruciate Ligament (footballers nightmare)

Whichever way, he served the Catalans well and the National Team. Great career..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Gbest90(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
emeijeh:

No mind am. E jazz go soon dey backfire grin

Get well soon Gerard.
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Am tayad of Barcelona. I just pray Messi finally leaves this coming season, so I can dump Barca. No woman has ever given me heartbreak before, and I won't let this club break my heart either. Enough is enough. Ah no dey marry Barcelona again. I can't continue relationship doing harder harder for 2 hours and 10 rounds, bombing d place with my nuclear weapon of mass destruction and errupt like a hot volcano but then d woman no even get belle, talk less of to born a son. May una return d 300 bullion USD bride price way I pay. My hand no dey Barcelona again sad
your acc no
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by steeltrust: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Barcelona has passed their glory days wen messi lives den it game over for dem
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by fergie001: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2020

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Throwback Sat
ghettokid1 angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 redblood01 theboss100

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Ayo2004: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Pique has contributed well to Barcelona and the Spanish national team but the truth is his time has gone,he isn't fast and can't do much except passes.,if Ronaldo catch him during Barcelona vs juve in December,we are ruined...my biggest problem with him is his refusal to clear the ball even when attackers are all over and there is no one to pass to,even Athletico Madrid which has the best defenders in the world presently clear the ball when the pressure is too much and that's one of the reasons why Barcelona were trashed by Bayern

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by youngest85(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2020
omodaamola:
Interesting

Injury is part of football wink

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)
You mean profitable?
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Starboytwo(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
brain54:
career ending injury...barcelona have become a shadow of her past...
it is expected, they enjoyed one of the greatest era in football, had the best players literally, also a great coach to go with it. They won everything, it also rubbed on the Spanish National Team who also won everything that was up for grab in that time.

They have aged, against Bayern 8-2, you could see busquet was gone, alba etc, like all great empires, they'd always expire.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by EbukaHades10(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2020
emeijeh:

Be like say we go dey block fergie001 when match dey

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by fergie001: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Be like say we go dey block fergie001 when match dey
grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by NairalandSARS: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Ehya
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by cynthia500(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2020
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year

1 Like

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Theboss100(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Throwback Sat
ghettokid1 angelfrost vickyrotex emeijeh angelfrost gbest90 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 redblood01 theboss100
I am currently consulting with the oracle on key Man U players including their useless defenders. Watch out for some heart break

Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by fergie001: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Theboss100:
I am currently consulting with the oracle on key Man U players including their useless defenders. Watch out for some heart break[l
He that is down needs fear no fall,
He that is low, no Pride
He that is humble, ever shall
Have God to be his Guide

grin
Re: Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Theboss100:
I am currently consulting with the oracle on key Man U players including their useless defenders. Watch out for some heart break

No need... Just tell the Oracle to keep that Norwegian as the coach against all odds...

As long as he is in charge, they will keep under-performing even with a fully fit squad. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Protests Fraudulent Refereeing Against Nigeria / Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday / Neymar Wants To Return To Barca, But We Have Not Made Contact - Barca VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.