Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. (5513 Views)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / 5 Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Harpyeagle:
Nice. But what's the solution or advice for those that have already victims of the listed above? cry
Change for good
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Uyi168: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Yes
Thought as much..

What's your username there??
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Geedy: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
3,4,5 pointed to me most
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by EugosMan: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
nice BT to some exceptions....d past don't determine d future..
know so many guys wey do bad tinz from small n are addicted even in thier teens back in skul all part of d rich classes n doing better than those dt are keeping it clean n humble from small BT still struggling and pls don't preach to me abt morals or clean and illegal money..

Ur conscience Judges u bro..
Learn if u can.. if can't live ur life as u will
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Very very true, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Short and sweet, very interesting read cool
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Erkhalifa(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
I swear, life it's self is just so full of up(s) and down(s).. Only thing the brave survive the jungle
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Life has no manual. there are people who wasted their teens and twenties and are still doing well today

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? / Can Someone Recommend A User Friendly Men's Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.