Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite (4178 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage / Omawumi's ''Washing The Leg'' Marriage Rite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tubetv: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by medcaretech: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2020
I remember I drank the wine my wife gave to me, maybe he does not trust his in-laws.
Don't blame him end-time tinz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by NobleAngell(f): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Well, what was the point of having a traditional marriage if you are not comfortable with some aspects of it? Or is he sensing foul play from his in-laws?

5 Likes

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by NobleAngell(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Well, what was the point of having a traditional marriage if you are not comfortable with some aspects of it? Or is he sensing foul play from his in-laws?
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tubetv: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2020
i feel he should have even sip small

1 Like

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by deekseen(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2020
I think he doesn't take alcohol. If the palm wine is fermented then it contains alcohol.

I remember I told my wife that I was not going to take alcohol and they presented nonalcoholic wine instead.

1 Like

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by longetivity(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Wahala be like marriage

1 Like

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by kalufelix(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
This-marriage-no-balance..
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Made4naijaoeo: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Abi nah
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2020
kalufelix:
This-marriage-no-balance..

Allow d wedding to reach one week before u people will start witching them na.
Na wah o
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by ebukamat34: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
deekseen:
I think he doesn't take alcohol. If the palm wine is fermented then it contains alcohol.

I remember I told my wife that I was not going to take alcohol and they presented nonalcoholic wine instead.
I agree with you totally
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by ProphetofOdin: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
I wish them luck.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Soro soke it's the order of the day.

The fear of poisoning or what?
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tiswell(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why won't he drink the palm wine, or fear of hypnoticism.

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
May this marriage stand the test of time, I'm still having that feeling.

1 Like

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tubetv: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by garyaustin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
He has not violated any known laws of Customary marriage. The basic obligations in valid customary marriage are 1. Payment of DOWRY (or waiver if granted) and 2. Handing over of the Bride to the family of the Bridegroom and they take her home. Any other thing apart from the afore mentioned is just jamboree. Let us be properly guided.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
GayPontiff:

Allow d wedding to reach one week before u people will start witching them na.
Na wah o

No mind them, bad belle people full everywhere
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tubetv: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by EmmySparky(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bad people everywhere...no wonder Africa is still like this...
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Malawian(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
medcaretech:
I remember I drank the wine my wife gave to me, maybe he does not trust his in-laws.
Don't blame him end-time tinz
I remember the story of a guy who went to marry and the family of the guy was the ones who bought the palm wine, locked it in a room (in the bride's home) before the main event and held the key themselves while standing guard by the locked door, followed the keg as it made its way to the bride's father and followed the bridge carrying the wine to where their brother was seated. even the cup sef, they brought it to the occasion themselves.

1 Like

Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by pepperdemzombie: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Malawian:

I remember the story of a guy who went to marry and the family of the guy was the ones who bought the palm wine, locked it in a room (in the bride's home) before the main event and held the key themselves while standing guard by the locked door, followed the keg as it made its way to the bride's father and followed the bridge carrying the wine to where their brother was seated. even the cup sef, they brought it to the occasion themselves.
When the lady was narrating how they met, he asked where she is from. After mentioning Anambra, he said "I am from a place where your mother will not allow you to marry from". He was refering to Anambra and Imo.
Definitely the marriage is against the mother's will, she should have prefered an Anambra man.
People speaking a same language but using state of origin as a criteria for disqualifications just like their Political parties.
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by pepperdemzombie: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
deekseen:

You said it already! If you don't want alcohol, you negotiate with them. We saw one recently, the father gave her 5Alive.
Did he negotiate that with them but they still refuse? If yes, why? He didn't want to drink there, simple!
Na Anambra and Imo wedding.
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by funmi37: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Because of enemies in the occasion
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by tubetv: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2020
who knows
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by deekseen(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

You said it already! If you don't want alcohol, you negotiate with them. We saw one recently, the father gave her 5Alive.
Did he negotiate that with them but they still refuse? If yes, why? He didn't want to drink there, simple!
Na Anambra and Imo wedding.

I quite agree with you. But sometimes they may tell you that's what tradition demands they present. Well, tradition requires you to accept it, whether you drink it or not becomes quite irrelevant.
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by funmi37: 2:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Please we need an ederly and well granded in igbo culture person to comment and clarify things
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by Upmost96(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Which crisis?? person wey don marry wife go
Re: Crisis As William Uchemba Refused To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite by mrfolu(m): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2020
See me shocked see wahala, watin concern he drink he no drink with the marriage

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tom, The 32 Year Old Man Who Spent Millions Of Dollars On Surgeries Just To / Her Doctor Did Her Bad: Fans React To Ini Edo’s Big Backside As She Dances At Ri / Full List Of Nollywood Actors And Actress Who Died Recently In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.