Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe (38054 Views)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Gayish hoodlum

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Greenback: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
All I know is that all coneheads have toothpicks grin

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Maskyy(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by KosiGee(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
What was he thinking? What nonsense?
I was expecting a Vinnie Jones grabbing Paul Gascogne kind of assault to disorientate the very skilful Gascogne not this madness.

That was very audacious.

3 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by EricSmallz(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Two gays making love right in front if the camera. Fooools

3 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by stanislaus67(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
After the first touch with his left hand, he felt something in the guy's Y junction (accidental touch) And then touched again with his right hand to confirm what he felt in his first touch (premeditated)

SMH....

5 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by stanislaus67(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
After the first touch with his left hand, he felt something in the guy's Y junction (accidental touch) And then touched again with his right hand to confirm what he felt in his first touch (premeditated)

SMH....
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Pimine: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Aswearugaaad

Na why I like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He woulda knocked out that dude straight grin

6 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Henix(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
He is a gay

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by johnnychuks(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2020
but the owner of the balls was relax for him to touch it.

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by snoopz: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2020
he left the real ball for his balls���

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Raydos: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2020
If the case Was reversed, the black man will be quick to scream racism

Stupid black race
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Dailyhappenings: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Oboi nawa oo...see wetin baba do abeg...lol...this thing is too wey Erica do go shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF9OU0wzZAA
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by FuckThaMod: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
The other guy didn't mind.. You people should mind your business

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by PinkPill(f): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Most men have Gayish tendencies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Starz825(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2020
gay
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by sukhothai: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
And paterson no give am blow?
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by onward4life(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
I hope useless Obama is happy
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by ikorodureporta: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2020
D guy too dey enjoy am
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Small play una don vex undecided
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by cynthia500(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2020
That callum pertarson is stupid!! It seems that he's enjoying it!! They should fired him immediately I don't like what I hate
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2020
This reminds me of a story one of my friends told me. She had gone to one new church, and when they called out first timers, she got up and was dancing to the front of the church...while dancing, she lost her steps and almost fell. She said she reached for anything to stop her fall. Her hand held on to something, and when she got back her footing, she noticed she was holding on to a man's dick. True story. I laugh tire when she told me that story. And the funny thing was that she said the guy was just smiling. grin

6 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Gabriel know demselves...
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by osato45: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Sizing up, if you know, you know. Gross misconduct
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by WibusJaga: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2020
He should be banned for 600years.

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
He was just helping him align his jockstrap.grin
His gbola was poking out grin
But the thing was crazy
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Frankiecrenshaw: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Get this gay out of this beautiful Game. No space for Gay activities in football

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by olisaEze(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
That guy should sue him for sexual harassment in the workplace! What’s wrong with d dude!? Can’t be grabbing balls juss like that!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Cheers Up Crying Child In Tunnel Before Match (Photos) / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.