Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe (38052 Views)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by ukpahu(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
He allowed him becourse of red card
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by naptu2: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
This reminds me of Sam Sodje. He punched a guy's balls twice during a match because a betting syndicate had paid him to get a red card during the game.

naptu2:
cheesy grin Two low blows and a red card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITUBr15AxS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15CXZn_7_T4
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by supercase1(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
osamz007:
IS HE COMPARING IT WITH HIS OWN.. I SMELL GAYISH ATTITUDE

IF THEM PROMOTE THEM COME PREMIER LEAGUE NOW NA ASS HE GO DEY RUB
stop turning neymar into a Nigerian man gossiping at a beer parlour with that meme pictures of yours grin
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by fabsyl(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2020
he is checking if my brothers from the SW region have disappeared it
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by FuckThaMod: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2020
kay29000:
This reminds me of a story one of my friends told me. She had gone to one new church, and when they called out first timers, she got up and was dancing to the front of the church...while dancing, she lost her steps and almost fell. She said she reached for anything to stop her fall. Her hand held on to something, and when she got back her footing, she noticed she was holding on to a man's dick. True story. I laugh tire when she told me that story. And the funny thing was that she said the guy was just smiling. grin
Why him no go smile, his dick saved her grin

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by supercase1(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
olisaEze:
That guy should sue him for sexual harassment in the workplace! What’s wrong with d dude!? Can’t be grabbing balls juss like that!
the guy balls been grabbed is also a gay both are gays that's why he is cool with it
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by kay29000(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Why him no go smile, his dick saved her grin

grin
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by supercase1(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
fabsyl:
he is checking if my brothers from the SW region have disappeared it
no repeat after me and say it aloud
MAY I RECEIVE SENSE NOW
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by XANDERO85: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Looked like he was inspecting the nuts for testicular cancer! shocked
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by olisaEze(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
supercase1:

the guy balls been grabbed is also a gay both are gays that's why he is cool with it

As long as that’s not his partner, it’s sexual harassment if it happened without his consent. My point is not about preference, but consent.

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmmm, that's bad of him.
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Wizaugpet(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
This one funny me o, make I laff jare
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by fabsyl(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
supercase1:

no repeat after me and say it aloud
MAY I RECEIVE SENSE NOW
of course I won't repeat statement from sbdy looking for sense
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Unrated900(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
osamz007:
IS HE COMPARING IT WITH HIS OWN.. I SMELL GAYISH ATTITUDE

IF THEM PROMOTE THEM COME PREMIER LEAGUE NOW NA ASS HE GO DEY RUB

Just liken squarez that bites all times
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
What's more shocking is how the player did not even react. That man for receive uppercut. I don't mind the red card
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by BennyDon: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wetin Joseph no go see fo junction grin
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by SmartyPants(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
zpakln:
What's the meaning of that? Seems like the other guy was cool with it cool

He was trying to annoy him so that he would attack him and get sent off. The victim is clearly disgusted but keeping his cool.
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hahaha. Real men f*ck an*s.

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by StubbornGENIUS: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Are you among the " Real men" ?

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Are you among the " Real men" ?

No.

2 Likes

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by endsarrrs(f): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
He didnt do it. The images were photoshop. . . Liar mohammed, nigeriarmy, garba sheehu, fem adeshinna cheesy
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by sonofElElyon: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
but why didn't the "grabbed" footballer object

Ndlistic:
Footballer Darnell Fisher faces FA probe after he was caught on camera grabbing his fellow player by the balls on the pitch (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGo-yNvGKks
Preston defender, Darnell Fisher faces an FA probe for grabbing Sheffield striker Callum Paterson’s by the balls twice during their 1-0 win on Sataurday, November 21.

The FA will look into an incident from the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday which appeared to show Darnell Fisher twice grabbing Callum Paterson's genitals during a cornerkick in the second half. The governing body will decide its course of action after receiving referee David Webb’s report.

The incident comes after England rugby star Joe Marler was handed a ten week ban for touching Alun Wyn Jones’ penis during the Six Nations earlier this year.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisIRobinson/status/1330185938732011521
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Juliusmomoh: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Now i know . ' u are gay '
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Madness at its peak....

Pls fam, patronize a brother, I make all kind of wears, ranging from jean jacket and trouser, suit and all kind your senator wears for both male and female.. also buy btc and all your gift card, we don’t disappoint and honest too. God bless you.

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Jeffy1206(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
The guy sef no complain land am slap... Seems he enjoyed it undecided
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Hermes119: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rgade:
He was just helping him align his jockstrap.grin
His gbola was poking out grin
But the thing was crazy

Here is what seems like a plausible explanation to the incident. His dick was botched and he was helping him align it

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by majesterial: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chineke!
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by stormborn28(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
zpakln:
What's the meaning of that? Seems like the other guy was cool with it cool
shock and confused... Far from what you think
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by stormborn28(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
I blame Callum Paterson for not wiring him a hot slap. Perhaps, he was enjoying it. What rubbish!
think again.. If he react violently, he will get red card
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Presley87(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
I hope he is not trying to steal his penis?
Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
stormborn28:
think again.. If he react violently, he will get red card

There’ll be no regret. Man didnt even react. He acted like nothing happened.

If na me, dead body go surplus grin

1 Like

Re: Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe by BRATISLAVA: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
hapheeyxz:
Which kind rubish play b this
very "gayish" dumb play. See how the victim is allowing him as if he's enjoying it. If not for the camera they would be enjoying themselves secretly in broad light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Cheers Up Crying Child In Tunnel Before Match (Photos) / Lady Photoshops Herself Into Anthony Joshua’s Photos / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.