Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! (3312 Views)

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 8:50pm On May 16, 2022

The oil is oil of the north.

Reason is because the nautical miles obtained on the sea is as a result of landmass of the north.

So the north owns the oil

Lolz. Separate the middle belt from the core north and tell me how much nautical miles the north can still claim. grin

Cursed land grabbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou - SaharaReporters / Richest African Countries By GDP Per Capita / Okupe Reveals The Only Thing Stopping NNPP And Labour Party From Merging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.