Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye (21910 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
She sunds dumb!!!
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Cougar2: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
obailala:

[size=17pt]Cheiii!!!![/size] This is the height of Bad belle and jealosy. Wetin concern u if she dey enjoy free healthcare? . . Because u are being taxed heavily so u want everybody to suffer the same fate with u?
  Which kain bad belle all these not-doing-well Nigerians in diaspora get sef?

With the way these useless british people are fleecing me with taxes here, i would be very very happy if more of my fellow Nigerians can come here and enjoy the awoof. . .Haterz!!

you are a tool! i will be surprised if you are older than 12.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
She's making me type dumb!!!
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Outstrip(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
obailala:

@ceasyc and jay bee

[size=17pt]Cheiii!!!![/size] This is the height of Bad belle and jealosy. Wetin concern u if she dey enjoy free healthcare? . . Because u are being taxed heavily so u want everybody to suffer the same fate with u?
  Which kain bad belle all these not-doing-well Nigerians in diaspora get sef?

With the way these useless british people are fleecing me with taxes here, i would be very very happy if more of my fellow Nigerians can come here and enjoy the awoof. . .Haterz!!

Your taxes are going up because people are misusing the system. Wait for more Nigerians to come here and enjoy awoof (whatever that means) and your taxes will keep going up. SMH
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by eghost247(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dream chaser:

She's making me type dumb!!!
really?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Cougar2: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

Your taxes are going up because people are misusing the system. Wait for more Nigerians to come here and enjoy awoof (whatever that means) and your taxes will keep going up. SMH

he is an ignoramus. try telling a blind man the difference between green and orange.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by whatawhat: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
she is aaa fuul
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by obailala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Outstrip:

*Cougar*:

he is an ignoramus. try telling a blind man the difference between green and orange.

U guys honestly think that isolated cases like this (involving Nigerians) are the real cause of tax increase in the UK? . . I think u should clap for yourselves
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by eghost247(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
obailala:

U guys honestly think that isolated cases like this (involving Nigerians) are the real cause of tax increase in the UK? . . I think u should clap for yourselves
papapapapa myself grin grin grin
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Cougar2: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
obailala:

do you know how many nigerians doing this ish every week? of course, nigerians are part of the tax increase in the uk.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by mmuoado(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
who cares?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Cougar2: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
mmuoado:

who cares?

if you don't care you won't be burning man-hours on this thread, will you?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Gemma11: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
Congratulations to Oge! She could have had the baby anywhere though and it would have been a full British citizen.

I know this because several of my relatives have given birth to British Citizens in Nigeria and these children have been issued with full British passports by the British Embassy in Nigeria.

I suspect Oge wanted to take advantage of free NHS health care which is wrong in a way as she doesn't live in UK and so does not pay taxes. I say this because Queen Elizabeth is not a private hospital. Just speculation on my part so don't jump on me. grin
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by hackney(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
How ever she wants to play it is cool.
I will advise anybody that has that chance to do the same instead of having
children who will be stuck in nigeria.

The thought of being stuck there is like a having nightmare; money or not.
(gallopy,chaotic,sweaty,corrupt dump)
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by skydeexie(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
Vanity of Vanities
Can we face more serious issues pls?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by ceasyc(f): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
obailala:

@ceasyc and jay bee

[size=17pt]Cheiii!!!![/size] [b]This is the height of Bad belle and jealosy
. Wetin concern u if she dey enjoy free healthcare? . . Because u are being taxed heavily so u want everybody to suffer the same fate with u?[/b]   Which kain bad belle all these not-doing-well Nigerians in diaspora get sef?

LAUGHING MY 4KING ARSE OFF! Taxed heavily, not doing well nigerians & d same fate my arse.

DO U KNOW WHAT DIS FREE NHS THING & PPLE WHO ABUSE IT HAVE CAUSED GENUINE TRAVELLERS/PPLE, ETC?

clueless MUMU.

Now some1 explains NHS then u act as if u know what d heck we're talking about. y did u not explain what it meant b4 when others where asking or y u no call me and jaybee jealous and bad belle b4 then? pretend like say u know uk or u live here or u know things going on here in d uk.

ODE  OLORIBURUKU. Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

GO AND READ MY POSTS WELL AGAIN OR ASK your 3 YEAR OLD TO DO IT 4 U. jealousy and bad belle kill u

DEAD THREAD 2 ME NOW = NEXT PLS
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Ceasyc, calm down!  shocked shocked shocked Why curse so much? Sounds almost like Oge Okoye's really gotten to you, as in she deprived you of a vital, life-saving procedure on the NHS. Chill. Yes, she might be taking advantage of the NHS, but as long as that loophole exists, as in British Citizens working and paying taxes outside the UK, the NHS will be used. Why shouldn't she have her children in any country of her choice? And does anyone actually know if she paid for her baby's delivery, or is it just assumed she didn't?

Assumption's the mother of all phock-ups.

In Nigeria, is everyone that enjoys certain privileges entitled to them? So, why the bashing here?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by ceasyc(f): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Ceasyc, calm down!  shocked shocked shocked Why curse so much? Sounds almost like Oge Okoye's really gotten to you, as in she deprived you of a vital, life-saving procedure on the NHS. Chill. Yes, she might be taking advantage of the NHS, but as long as that loophole exists, as in British Citizens working and paying taxes outside the UK, the NHS will be used. Why shouldn't she have her children in any country of her choice? And does anyone actually know if she paid for her baby's delivery, or is it just assumed she didn't?

Assumption's the mother of all phock-ups.

In Nigeria, is everyone that enjoys certain privileges entitled to them? So, why the bashing here?

all that nonsense up there with u and Obailala's posts = OH MY DAYZ!  = MORE PPLE WHO CANT READ POSTS PROPERLY/UNDERSTAND. blimey!

[i]did u even read jaybee's post, Obailala's post or my other posts b4 u replied my last one like a blind man or dummy?[/i]SMHHHHHH
= MODIFIED

obailala:

@ceasyc and jay bee
This is the height of Bad belle and jealosy. Wetin concern u if she dey enjoy free healthcare? . . Because u are being taxed heavily so u want everybody to[b] suffer the same fate[/b] with u?Which kain bad belle all these not-doing-well Nigerians in diaspora get sef?

ceasyc:

GO AND READ MY POSTS WELL AGAIN OR ASK your 3 YEAR OLD TO DO IT 4 U.

DEAD THREAD 2 ME NOW = NEXT PLS[/color]
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by victorazy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
why didnt she stay there and be the movie star?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
ceasyc:

all that nonsense up there with u and Obailala's posts = OH MY DAYZ! = MORE PPLE WHO CANT READ POSTS PROPERLY/UNDERSTAND. blimey![/b]

Ceasyc, instead of being dismissive, and insulting, it would make more sense if you actually selected the portions of my response that you consider to be "nonsense"? And please don't side-step my request, by saying "all of it." There must be something in my post that sticks in your maw.

You're taking things so personal - anyone who shares a different opinion to you will get smothered in abuse. If I didn't know any different, I'd have thought you knew Oge Okoye from your past, and she'd stepped on your toes! There are ways to get your point across, without verbal attacks.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
If she is living in Uk and not working its fine,its not a problem but she lives in naija and comes here to give birth at the expence of NHS,thats fraud and cases like that should be dealth with.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
uplawal:

If she is living in Uk and not working its fine,its not a problem but she lives in naija and comes here to give birth at the expence of NHS,thats fraud and cases like that should be dealth with.

Fine, but does anyone actually know for sure, that she didn't pay for her baby's delivery? Because right now, it would appear everyone assumes she didn't.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by eghost247(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
uplawal:

You all should let her be whatever she does with herself or her kids is her headache
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by CILondon: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Siena:

Fine, but does anyone actually know for sure, that she didn't pay for her baby's delivery? Because right now, it would appear everyone assumes she didn't.

That's a valid point you know - don't forget that the NHS offers a private service for fee paying patients which some people choose to use because going private on the NHS is a lot cheaper than going to a completely private hospital.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
CILondon:

That's a valid point you know - don't forget that the NHS offers a private service for fee paying patients which some people choose to use because going private on the NHS is a lot cheaper than going to a completely private hospital.

A good point, which sadly, a lot have forgotten, or don't know of.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by mimikwasi: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
I myself have British Citizenship, but the UK is no longer a good place to live, I am currently making plans
to leave, especially since the economy is in a complete mess. Some relatives in Nigeria keep asking me to send
them money but they just don't understand the kind of suffering that goes on over here.

If this delusional Oge thinks that British Citizenship automatically equates to a good life then she is in her own world - she is
dreaming. My older cousin in Lagos is doing so well, he could mop the floor with the average Nigerian here in
the UK. That kind of small minded thinking is the reason why highly intelligent and educated Nigerian men
end up working as security guards in the UK, chasing greener pastures that don't exist.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by stagger: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2011
What rubbish!

Who gives a **** with where she bears her children?

Those of us who are born and bred in Naija are reaping what we can here, without regrets. What I get here, no country in the world can provide it. Besides the UK economy has been in a downward spiral for three years now. What person in his right mind will leave the country of his birth to take up UK citizenship?

We need to stop glorifying these "alien species" who see no good in their country and prefer to associate with other countries which on a good day, should not be at our level.

If the UK was such a wonderful place, why are they rebuffing all efforts to return the Benin artefacts they stole in 1897?

I can never allow my children to collect citizenship of a thieving country. Utter rubbish!
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2011
Why dnt she deliver in a good hospital in naija instead of wasting ticket money and inconvenienting her hosts,and her kids will still get the British passport,maybe she just want the name Queen Elizabeth hospital.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2011
I hope none of you are hating on her due to jealousy. If you have legitimate reasons or facts as to why it's better to give birth in Nigeria, please present them. If I had the resources, I would conduct a survey on all women in Nigeria. "Out of the two nations, where would you prefer to give birth to your child/children: England/UK or Nigeria?" Underneath those two choices, I will list the benefits of each; benefits including healthcare, infant mortality rate, etc.

Speaking as someone born in the US, I am very glad my parents left Nigeria in the 1980s to give me better life here. They tell me the story all the time, and I always express my gratitude. If they stayed in Nigeria, I'm assuming I'll be stuck like the rest of my family. It's unfortunate, but it's also the truth. If a woman/parents had the choice, they would maximize benefits for their child/children. Is that not common sense anymore?
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by eghost247(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2011
ogugua88:

I hope none of you are hating on her due to jealousy. If you have legitimate reasons or facts as to why it's better to give birth in Nigeria, please present them. If I had the resources, I would conduct a survey on all women in Nigeria. "Out of the two nations, where would you prefer to give birth to your child/children: England/UK or Nigeria?" Underneath those two choices, I will list the benefits of each; benefits including healthcare, infant mortality rate, etc.

Speaking as someone born in the US, I am very glad my parents left Nigeria in the 1980s to give me better life here. They tell me the story all the time, and I always express my gratitude. If they stayed in Nigeria, I'm assuming I'll be stuck like the rest of my family. It's unfortunate, but it's also the truth. If a woman/parents had the choice, they would maximize benefits for their child/children. Is that not common sense anymore?
people are just jealous wonder there I's so much debate someone else's life
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2011
eghost247:

people are just jealous wonder there I's so much debate someone else's life

Lol. I think it's fine to debate someone else's life, otherwise what's the point of fame? haha. A lot of people sounding out appear angry though, both here and on facebook lol, and I'm wondering why. I know most would give birth abroad if they had the choice.
Re: ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye by 77ken: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2011
My dogs will all have American passport! Pls put in front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu / Bisola Appreciates BBNaija, One Year After / Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.