Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Watch Amazon Prime Videos On A Chromecast? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Watch Amazon Prime Videos On A Chromecast? (579 Views)

How To Download WWE (world Wrestling Entertainment) Full Videos On Your Mobile D / Why Won't My Chromecast Work On My TV? / Videos On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Amazon Prime Videos On A Chromecast? by karenharisonhus: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

If anyone can help me with the process of watching Amazon Prime Videos on chromecast device, then please let me know.

Thank you.
Re: How To Watch Amazon Prime Videos On A Chromecast? by victoriawilliam: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello there,

Follow the steps below:-

a) You will need an active Amazon Prime or Prime video subscription.

b) Make sure that the Amazon Prime Video on your phone has the latest update.

c) Also, make sure that your phone or tablet is connected to the same wifi network as your chromecast.

d) Open the app, and then will see a large Cast icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

e) Tap on the icon and select the Chromecast device you want to connect to.

f) Now, select the movie or TV show you want to watch and you will be able to enjoy it on your television screen.

I hope this was useful to you.

Thank you.

For further details, go to:-

www Chromecast Com Setup
Google Com Chromecast Setup

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Prophet Onyeze Jesus Perfoms Naked Money Ritual Bath For Young Men In Ri / What You Can Also Use Your Xender To Do / Wig Scammers @10kwigshop And @everything_fashion_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.