Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Wig Scammers @10kwigshop And @everything_fashion_ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wig Scammers @10kwigshop And @everything_fashion_ (580 Views)

Opay Investments Are Scammers / My Experience With Online Scammers. / List Of Fixed Match Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wig Scammers @10kwigshop And @everything_fashion_ by Damsub: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Hi Everyone,Please and please don't buy wigs from @10kwigshop and @everything_fashion_.These are their handles on Instagram .check the comments section of 10k wig shop.people are begging that they should send their wigs or refund money and they keep deleting comments and for everything_fashion_ people can't comment because they limited their comment section and they keep changing their numbers .let this get to front page please.These 2 handles scammed me and a lot of my friends.check their Instagram handles

2 Shares

Re: Wig Scammers @10kwigshop And @everything_fashion_ by pre1994: 12:59pm On May 06, 2023
This is to add to the existing information about 10kwigshop that scam people pretending to be a genuine wig vendor on Instragram and Facebook. Fell victim of their scheme in 17th April 2023. These people are scammers indeed. I have a highlight dedicated to them where I kept everything that transpired because I don’t plan taking the evidence down, everyone should see. Below is a link to the highlight of all that transpired between me and 10kwigshop and how I got 22k back out of the 37k that I was scammed as at today.

https://instagram.com/p/CrklAFaMYYb/

As at a point they were trying to cover their trail and make it seems like a failed transfer and they never returned my money or deliver a wig.

Peradventure you fall victim, write to your bank and their bank (fidelity bank), copy icpc, efcc, police, cbn anti corruption team. It puts the banks on their toes.

Also, these 10kwigshop is more than one person, it’s an entire team/business, and I hope they are caought real soon, tracking their BVN linked to the accounts and the account officer that did KYC for them in that Fidelity. They are real scammers, beware of them.

I hope this help.👍

Beware of 10kwigshop❌❌❌ They are criminals/fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Irrefutable Proof Leodeking Is Behind The Bots / Student And Teacher / You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.