Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

"Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers (32687 Views)

Declare Your Assets, Buratai Directs Senior Army Personnel / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by fergie001: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

haha, Lols, Shebi nah border wey custom dey ni.
Custom can never be in Kwara / Benin border, that place nah real forest.
or Niger / Benin border.
No P.....With the second wave of COVID-19, lock ONDO nowwwwww
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Onepeople: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:
cool

Bloggers!!!

Working over time to divide and cause war with very stupid headlines

** treat anybody like a Suspect ** means trust nobody , investigation would be made on everybody suspected

** oga blogger wrote headline** ** treat all Nigerians as a Boko Haram suspect

oga treat everyone as suspect of what? When you want to sound as if u know better than others u end up making fool of yourself. Most of you don't know when to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:
First to Comment….I dedicate this achievement to my sweet mum, my family and my useless Ex girlfriend.

God bless fati2001 my future wife
God bless Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun & others
God bless Nairaland.

I HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE… FTC
U beta marry fati2001 real fast, so u can get her out of there, b4 she gets labelled as a boko haram.

well she looks like one though.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by mauchiz: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Burutai has finally gone mad, that is why army has been on the loose killing civillians .
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
sweetguy10:
GOD please i beg you , help me leave this country with my family ASAP ...NIGERIA HAS NOSEDIVED .
God please help my friend and his family to relocate to north Korea
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
U beta marry fati2001 real fast, so u can get her out of there, b4 she gets labelled as a boko haram.

She is the love of my life, fati2001 they are envious of us
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Farki: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
These guys are just using this Boko Haram thing to catch fun. undecided

Burutai is only good at dishing empty threats from Abuja. The same man who went to Sambisa to take picture and said "he would never leave until Boko Haram is defeated" is now back in his house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Emperor4tune(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

Who be this? See me see wahala oo
this is emperor4tune,a respecter of no one,a speaker of truth & one who hates discrimination especially when it involves a fellow human,i believe everyone is perfect in his or her own making,do you still want to know me?,then punch 08133364861 let talk,who knows we could be best friends last last,waiting for your call bro
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Emperor4tune:
ignorance has cheated you really bad,what has ftc has to do with calling an ex girlfriend (someones daughter,sister,aunty & a bread winner of a family somewhere) useless & who told you fati2001 will make a good wife,so obvious you imagine like an old man who lives somewhere in abuja close to eagles square
Envy…fati2001 is the love of my life and will make a good wife
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Sammy07: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2020
fergie001:

No P.....With the second wave of COVID-19, lock ONDO nowwwwww
God forbid. angry
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by CSTRR: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
The headline is misleading..
He said suspect, not boko Haram suspect

In criminal law, you treat everyone as a suspect until they are proven guiltless
Actually No
In law, Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Silentgroper(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

She is the love of my life, fati2001 they are envious of us
I wont be surprised wen u get shot due to being a boko haram (fati2001) accomplices
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by SlurUsername1: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
CSTRR:

Actually No
In law, Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

That one na for lawyers.. security personnel are thought a different approach
You're a suspect until proven guiltless
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
How did this man become COAS ? Nigerians,I present to you one of the living evidences of the evil of quota system !
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Emperor4tune(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

Envy…fati2001 is the love of my life and will make a good wife
ha ha ha grin u must be a very funny dude but i must confess envy is far from me & if this fati2001 of a girl has proven to be the best 4 you,then myself & every well meaning niaralanders cant wait for your invitation to celebrate with you,good things worth celebration & am a lover of good things..
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Sylvayoung: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chai!!!! We are in trouble in this country. Imagine this foolish man. This is illiteracy in disguise. The blood of any innocent Nigeria shed will be upon his hands.��

1 Like

Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by CioAngels(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Did I hear confines of International Best Practices. Imagine, when in employment there is nothing like International Best Practices. All the government employment since 2015, which one have they followed International Best Practices? I will continue to redicule DPR, interview of 2017 for 2018/2019 employment did it follow International Best Practices were those that past interview did not get employment. The employment went to 95percent went to one tribe past or fail while 4.5percent went to Nigerien Nationals while .5percent went to the rest regions. What a shame of a government. Why should I ask when International company's that practice the IBP sold soul their souls because of Nigerian Oil. They are on longer in the league of IBP. For denying the Nigerians poor good opportunities because of their Greed, all the deities of this land will expose them publicly in the market square. Lawan Ahmad continue with your employment clerk job because God will judge you in or out of government.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Gandollaar(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Grand commander of boko republic
please is that jubril, yusup or buhari?
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Farki: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mods why did you remove and change the title? grin
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by endsarrrs(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP CAPTAIN ADAMU BIU sad
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Farki: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

In criminal law, you treat everyone as a suspect until they are proven guiltless

No you unlearned individual it is treat as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt at a fair hearing in a court of law. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Antoeni(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
General Buratai has Been Gambling With Soldiers Lives
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Farki: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bizibi:
Is NIA or dss still operational or they are just dormant....

They only arrest activists and protesters terrorism doesn't concern them because it does not affect their ogas.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Farki: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
onyechez:

That place is declared a war zone according to buratai now against bokoharam so what makes you think anyone in that area wouldn't be seen as "bokoharam suspect"?

It wasn't a war zone before it was a playground. grin
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by endsarrrs(f): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:

Reaper. . .fati is kogi and they are better in bed than calabat tongue
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by big7: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
first of, unah just dey wake up but second of, unah dey wake up the wrong time and wrong side of the bed. not everyone is a BK and you all should know that the ones you repented should have made a scapegoat for others to learn and fear from
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by ceejayluv(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Really? Any random person at All?. No probable motive or any of such?
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Germi9: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
army generals wen dey wear timberland for war zone.
hehehehehe
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by euniselfyahoo: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oga chief of Army Staff,pretend as if you don't know who Bako haram is. You just wake up and say what ever you like.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by plaetton: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Criminal law in your own very useless country.

In my country, everyone is treated as innocent until proven guilty.
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by Richykaycee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
There was a country called 9ja
Re: "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yet they wonder why the masses hate them. They are neither ready nor sensitive enough to stop this menace. I’m sure they gain from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.