Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics (5915 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by chinchonglee(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2020
vickydankal:
So long as they don’t kill him. After beating they should hang him over to the police.
U ve killed him already.
Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by Joseph08(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2020
It can only happen in Ghana shocked

Not in my corn tree Nigeria grin

Cos the thief for don dey discus wit spirit in the after life grin
Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by cynthia500(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by vickydankal(f): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

U ve killed him already.

I mean to say hand not hang
Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by chinchonglee(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I mean to say hand not hang
I know dear.
Was jst playing on you

1 Like

Re: Youths gives Energy Drink to Thief So They can beat him Again. See Pics by Poka11: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I mean “Hand him over to police “ not hang

Funny you. So u get time to come dey correct urself. Communication is all about overstanding not understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Terrorize Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Caught On Camera: Killing Of A Man Captured Live On Camera In Ikorodu / OMG! See The Worst Criminal Mugshoot Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.