Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige (25407 Views)

Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Myhusband(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
its true...d man no lie...one of him daughter even de my skul n same department n level with me..
na me de burst her speakers on steady....I de transfer all d wickedness n furstration from dis apc regime to him pikin kpekus..

Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by kunzzy4me(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amspecial:
grin
U mean children u took from the village and promised their parents u will help them abi.
This politicians can lie Sha.

Ngige is a lier...let him tell is name of the public university where his children.. department n level ...then we can investigate it.....those one he is talking about are adopted children not biological children
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by crazycrypto710: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sharrap!!!
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by GreyLaw(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Very true and i gave you a like.

However why many ASUU members too have multiple jobs also has to do partly with the fact that Nigeria does not have enough lecturers. , especially lecturrers with PhD's.

Even if they have enough PhD holders, external examiners and visiting lecturers (who must also be paid) are standard practise anywhere in the world. IPPIS simply cannot work for them.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by crazycrypto710: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
If they really are, they should feel cheated by their father.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
For 10 months now. Some non academic staff of universities has not been paid their salaries.. They have submitted their bvn. Yet ippis refused to pay them.. Their various school administrator has written severally to the accountant General of the federation inviting ippis to their various schools for capturing of their remaining staff. Ippis refused to honour the invitation. And these staff has resigned from their various workplaces and now are suffering in penury. 10 good months without pay.

And u ask if the FG actually care about their workers at all. Ippis should as a matter or urgency.. Go to various universities especially nnamdi azikiwe University and capture these staff.. Their suffering is terrible.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by McTominay(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
My point is why should ASUU reject the said some of money given to them by FG? They're fighting for incentives and other accrued allowances; but if I may ask, how many of these lecturers don't sell handouts? All the acceptance fees paid by students where do they go? How many departments in our schools go on field trips and excursions? How many of these lecturers can teach a period without using materials? And finally, what are the quality of graduates produced from these universities?
School for naija na proper scam!
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
GreyLaw:

Even if they have enough PhD holders, external examiners and visiting lecturers (who must also be paid) are standard practise anywhere in the world. IPPIS simply cannot work for them.

which is why it has to be adjusted for academics to be honest.

I back IPPIS not because I think it is perfect...but because it is much better than the old system.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by francisMKD(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fa Fa Fa...... Fowl! Mtcheeeew! �����
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Funny people
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Sheggy13(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Very true and i gave you a like.

However why many ASUU members too have multiple jobs also has to do partly with the fact that Nigeria does not have enough lecturers. , especially lecturrers with PhD's.
The person you quoted don't know anything. Yes lecturers have multiple jobs but it can't be in different federal Universities at a time, not possible. There's no way you will be a full time lecturer of both OAU and UI for instance, together at the same time but you could have multiple jobs say in a federal University, State and then private University at the same time, and IPPIS can't stop that or have any effect on such cos IPPIS concerns only Federal Universities. The only way you can be lecturing in 2 federal Universities at once is if you're on sabbatical in one of them but full time at the other one, which is a globally accepted practice that the Federal government cannot stop.

1 Like

Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by bolousadex: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
not his biological children.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Sheggy13(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

which is why it has to be adjusted for academics to be honest.

I back IPPIS not because I think it is perfect...but because it is much better than the old system.
But the Federal government is not ready to adjust IPPIS for ASUU which is what has prolonged the strike. ASUU told FG they are in support of transparency which FG is pushing through IPPIS but IPPIS isn't flexible enough for academics and also very defective where some are underpaid, others are overpaid. How can you be pushing a defective software that wasn't properly developed down the throats of people? This is why ASUU came up with UTAS which is expected to capture the peculiarities of academics that IPPIS couldn't capture.
Moreso, the blackmail of FG of ASUU rejecting IPPIS because it will expose the rot in the Universities is meaningless as ASUU lecturers just teach, they are not the VC, DVC, bursar and the likes that run Universities and the finances and same VC are appointed indirectly by FG through the governing councils put in place by FG.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Briller: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't know this man personally but people have testified of his level of stinginess to be to another level. I know his babe, a broke ass as myself. He is even stingy to himself so I won't be surprised if he translates it to his wife and children.
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by tinktanker: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
In his dream. Lying bastard
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by witworth(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
ManLikeL:

https://punchng.com/ASUU-strike-i-have-three-children-in-public-universities-ngige/
whether you truly have children in public universities or not, we know you can sacrifice anything including the precious times of even your grandchildren for your own greed.
No integrity
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by orlaglobal234: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
oga minister tell us the names of your children and their university let people from that school confirm to us before we can believe you
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Gabbelbin: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why pple still dey think say make assu resume, as for me, make den no resume. we go dey use our money wey we hustle for to do sth good no be say den go dey bobo us dey collect small money wey will get join their own....last last den no go give us job.....guys, make everybody wise up jor......or u know know billions/trillions wey govt dey realise for schools every year......last last den no dey concern with our certificate......
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
orlaglobal234:
oga minister tell us the names of your children and their university let people from that school confirm to us before we can believe you
I know only one of his son
Currently studying medicine via college of medicine un enugu campus
300l
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Khahidmorgan24(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Public universities in d country or abroad mofo
Re: I Have Three Children In Public Universities – Ngige by Impecca(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
paulolee:
its true...d man no lie...one of him daughter even de my skul n same department n level with me..
as a real niggaaaar lyk my oga slowomir na me de burst her speakers on steady b4 dis ASUU strike...
I bin de transfer all d wickedness n furstration from dis apc regime to him innocent daughter kpekus..
CNT wait for strike to end mk I get my own palliatives from her nunu...pls #endasuustrike..
Which of the Universities are u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / UNILORIN Shut, Students, Staff Turned Back (photos) / Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.