Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Adaora Onyechere Felicitates With Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaora Onyechere Felicitates With Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha (174 Views)

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha: We Will Resume Payment Of Wage Award This Week / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaora Onyechere Felicitates With Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha by shrinkchido(f): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
In the moment of truth and reality, appraising excellence is a motivating tool for an achiever.

Madam, celebrating and honoring your great exemplary leadership role in your constituency, state and the nation at large amidst public service challenges is a reflective inspiration for leaders to engage more in direct human developmental projects and programmes.

My family and I join millions of Nigerians in prayers and celebration as we expect more from a woman who has dedicated her life to serving her people.

Rt Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, a peace loving and compassionate woman who has in time proven that governance can have a human face.

I am very proud of you and your achievements so far. Thank you for your selfless dedicated aura to serve the people, it has paid off and we are grateful.

I pray for God's guidance and wisdom to propel you towards greater achievements all year round.

Wishing you the best of what life's goals and sustained success in your career and livelihood.

Happy Birthday to the Pride of Women.

Adaora Onyechere
Head, Women and Gender Affairs Cluster Committee AU-ECOSOCC

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To APC, PDP And Others / Nation / You Have No Platform To Contest... Knsg Reacts To Kwankwasiya Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.