Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Miss Tourism Nigeria Youngest Contestant Bags An Endorsement Deal - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Miss Tourism Nigeria Youngest Contestant Bags An Endorsement Deal (307 Views)

2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) / Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Miss Tourism Nigeria Youngest Contestant Bags An Endorsement Deal by eyesoflagostv: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Miss Anyanwu Nneoma(The Miss Tourism Nigeria Youngest contestant) bags the first Ambassador deal with Fatoyé Naturals

Miss miss Imo and contestant for Miss Tourism Nigeria 2020 Queen Anyanwu Nneoma just bagged the first Ambassador deal in the Miss Tourism Nigeria House.
The Queen shared on her Instagram saying…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH44H_Og1Yi/?igshid=1az97hfhz9b04

“I want to say a big thank you to the CEO of Foye_organics and to every one who liked my 1minute video campaign on black is beautiful,black is organic of which I emerged as the winner of the task.Your girl is now the official ambassador of @Foye _organics��”

(1) (Reply)

Some Knowledges About Dyeing Hair / Colour Combination: Advice Needed / The Easy Way To Take Out Foreign Stains From Your Teeth In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.