Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] (1061 Views)

Blu03's Personal Chatbox (non Sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

My fetish sexually is for me and my potential female partner to have sex and be watching the beheading and castration of a gay man , cutting the breast off a lesbian, burning alive a trannny
Not the northern terrorist killing your fellow Nigerians?!

Okay...misplaced priorities, but sure!

Guess that would improve your life.

1 Like

Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
Not the northern terrorist killing your fellow Nigerians?!

Okay...misplaced priorities, but sure!

Guess that would improve your life.

Killing unborn babies is a better right
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

Two wrongs dont make a right
New Zealand is bad cause of progressivism...

Nigeria is worse...

I prefer the first! Don't you?!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

Killing unborn babies is a better right
What brought that into the matter?!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
New Zealand is bad cause of progressivism...

Nigeria is worse...

I prefer the first! Don't you?!

I love Nigeria but deep down in my subconscious mind I want to migrate and settle in UAE or Turkey
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
What brought that into the matter?!

You see it as OK same as the jihadist
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

I love Nigeria but deep down in my subconscious mind I want to migrate and settle in UAE or Turkey
Why do you love Nigeria?!

UAE or Turkey?!

You're anti-progres
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

You see it as OK same as the jihadist
angry
I'm don't endorse abortion if it isn't necessarily.
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
angry

I'm don't endorse abortion if it isn't necessarily.

So also the jihadist
Only when necessary he endorses suicide bombing
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

So also the jihadist
Only when necessary he endorses suicide bombing
You just ruined a topic!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:

UAE or Turkey?!

You're anti-progres

Islam conservatism is in its purest form, tainted by the extremist its only problem
I long to dwell in their midst

As a spiritual Jew(Israeli),I want to be with my brothers (Arabs/Ishmaelites)

UAE is developed , advanced same with turkey but population differences
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
You just ruined a topic!

Why?
You can't face the truth
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Dapcity007:

Islam conservatism is in its purest form, tainted by the extremist its only problem
I long to dwell in their midst

As a spiritual Jew(Israeli),I want to be with my brothers (Arabs/Ishmaelites)

UAE is developed , advanced same with turkey but population differences
[/s] Wow! Wasn't expecting this.
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

Why? You can't face the truth
truth?!
I asked a simple question, you sidetracked and brought up abortion...
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:

UAE or Turkey?!

You're anti-progres

I Love Nigeria because I love patriarchy
I'm an African Man
I love Fatherhood
I love all women
I hate Gay, SIMPs, lesbians
I'm a M A N
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
Wow! Wasn't expecting this.

Really u think with another mans idea
I'm free to think with God Idea
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
ePoster:
truth?!

I asked a simple question, you sidetracked and brought up abortion...

For moral compass purpose
They weigh equally
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Really u think with another mans idea
I'm free to think with God Idea

God's? He revealed it to you?!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
ePoster:
God's? He revealed it to you?!

He did, and that's why I'm no longer an atheist
It was a paranormal event , I myself could not explain on Jan 16&17 , 2017
I a strong hater of God (Religion) became of the christian faith by the power of the Holy Ghost
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

He did, and that's why I'm no longer an atheist
It was a paranormal event , I myself could not explain on Jan 16&17 , 2017
I a strong hater of God (Religion) became of the christian faith by the power of the Holy Ghost
I respect that!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
ePoster:
I respect that!
I know Nigeria conservatism has deep rooted social-cultural problems but I will choose Arab conservatism (UAE) over progressivism(New Zealand) , the reasons are enormous but my only bias is because I'm a lover of GOD
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Conservatives vs Liberals

Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

I know Nigeria conservatism has deep rooted social-cultural problems but I will choose Arab conservatism (UAE) over progressivism(New Zealand) , the reasons are enormous but my only bias is because I'm a lover of GOD
You're anti-progress...
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by ePoster: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:
Conservatives vs Liberals
Trash! Y'all that support the gruesome murder of people just living their lives!

I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate to burn a homosexual in the presence of your children, morally corrupting them...

Nonsense!
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
ePoster:
Trash! Y'all that support the gruesome murder of people just living their lives!

I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate to burn a homosexual in the presence of your children, morally corrupting them...

Nonsense!

You hypocrite that like killing innocent harmless defenseless unborn babies

How Noble
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
ePoster:
You're anti-progress...

How?
Re: Dapcity007 And Eposter's Chat Thread [non-sticky] by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Format 007 ,new / Hey Guys! I'm New Here / Get Ur Free Internet Browsing Software For Only 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.