Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits (1085 Views)

The Mystery Of Water Spirits / 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods / See Young Indian Girls Brutally Whipped In Ritual To Cure Them Of Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
You would hear tales and folk talk of people ascribing very light skinned ladies as mammy water grin

Or in certain cultures people blame Thier misfortune on a child whom they claim came from the water. . Again these are false misconceptions that were passed down from people who knew little or nothing of the spiritual.

Yes mermaids (what some call mammy water) exist but they are not as you perceived them in movies and entertainment media. They are not some horror beings who come to eat you and rag you to the bottom of some dark lake to feed on you grin

Water Sprites are the elemental guardians of water. They are very playful and you will often hear or feel their excitable energy especially near shallow fast flowing water or in the surf. Water Sprites look after the rivers and are guardians of many animals that live within it. They are very susceptible to human mismanagement of their homes. The Sprites energetically purify the water and Sprites in healing waters such as sacred wells have special sprites called Delphinions whose job it is to put the healing frequency into the water. When rivers get dirty the energy of the land and everything around it is lowered this energy depletion means that disease and illness sets in. Sprites play a vital role in the energy aura of all the ecosystems in the world.

Mermaids are water guardians and not visible to the naked eye only on perculiar occasions.. these are not beings who grant wishes either . Just as the earth, air , fire, trees have beings that protect them so does the water and these are the water sprites and mermaids.

Men have tried to create myths and stories around these beings but all of these are just fantasies and stories grin

Yes mermaids look like half human half fishes but they don't have fully developed bursts or identifiable gender aspects as perverted media have tried to sexualize them

To the simple undiscerning mind it would seem they are half fish half child. These beings are there to look after all the aquatic life in the seas ,to protect them and attend to them as willed by the creator.

Like all things man kind once had access to items that channels spiritual power over all these beings and like all things man touches man abused this power entrusted to him and poisoned the pure aura of these beings and tried to manipulate them for evil. (Refer my write up on the power tokens )

There from came all the urban legends and hirri folktales that spanned cultures and time.

There are unique aura and guadirans to different types of water.. Water from a natural water fall or opening in the earth is extremely potent for decoctions and elixirs .

Rain water isn't as potent as it used to be due to all the pollution in the sky but if you can find yourself in a forest far away from civilization whee mankind's activities hasn't yet polluted the area and get rain water there it would be very potent .

Ocean water is very strong indeed , very powerful, also lake water (natural lake)

Canal/ Swap water isn't used for anything positive so let's forget that .

Water is an extremely powerful source for channeling aura and when the right water source is used in the right combination makes for extremely powerful results

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Jeon(f): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
OK .

2 Likes

Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by livebyday(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmmm

I have some thoughts on this sir
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
People often confuse mermaid with water spirit...!!

Mermaid are physical beings..half human, half fish with their hand fingers conjoined by web like membrane like that of a frog...!!

Mermaid are real and do their things in water including procreation, hunting and feeding like every other mammals/animals....! They can even die like other mammals/animals but water spirits are different things entirely...!!

This I know..!!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:
People often confuse mermaid with water spirit...!!

Mermaid are physical beings..half human, half fish with their hand fingers conjoined by web like membrane like that of a frog...!!

Mermaid are real and do their things in water including procreation, hunting and feeding like every other mammals/animals....! They can even die like other mammals/animals but water spirits are different things entirely...!!

This I know..!!

smiley

You are a victim of entertainment propaganda . I never speak out of assumptions or hearsay. I only speak of that which I know as fact

1 Like

Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
The mistake the above poster made is a common one made by all of us. Whenever we hear the word spirit we assume in terms of the human spirit that resides in the body you are using to hold the phone , tablet or mouse connected to the PC you are using to read this post. No these spirit beings or elemental.beings are not spirit in that term.

These beings are spirit but not spirit. They don't have a body and spirit , they are just spirit but not the same type of spirit as man. They are more of soul than spirit but you can see them on special conditions .

Hardest thing is describing spiritual things with earthly language, they are better experienced than explained

1 Like

Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

You are a victim of entertainment propaganda . I never speak out of assumptions or hearsay. I only speak of that which I know as fact

Never...have done some personal research along this line and other things I can't say here...!!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:
The mistake the above poster made is a common one made by all of us. Whenever we hear the word spirit we assume in terms of the human spirit that resides in the body you are using to hold the phone , tablet or mouse connected to the PC you are using to read this post. No these spirit beings or elemental.beings are not spirit in that term.

These beings are spirit but not spirit. They don't have a body and spirit , they are just spirit but not the same type of spirit as man. They are more of soul than spirit but you can see them on special conditions .

Hardest thing is describing spiritual things with earthly language, they are better experienced than explained

We are saying almost same thing here...water spirit are a different ball game all together from the mammy water or the half fish, half human creatures...!!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by livebyday(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:

We are saying almost same thing here...water spirit are a different ball game all together from the mammy water or the half fish, half human creatures...!!

Bros mammy water you are describing na wetin we dey see for movies na... undecided
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:

Never...have done some personal research along this line and other things I can't say here...!!

Again you are very wrong smiley
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:

No we are not saying the same thing . smiley
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
livebyday:

Bros mammy water you are describing na wetin we dey see for movies na... undecided

More to that bro...!! What you see in the movie is not entirely accurqt4 of how they look especially their hands...!!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:

No we are not saying the same thing . smiley

I quiet understand what you wrote which is true and saying same...

Anyway just continue the lecture let me not derail your good work..!!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by HelpYourself(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:

I quiet understand what you wrote which is true and saying same...

No we are not saying the same thing. I speak not of fantasy or assumption. Are you aware there is a particular place in southern Nigeria where if permitted you can see them? No fantasy ,no movie?

But you cannot take a camera with you. If you really want to see one then do so and rest your inquisitive mind finally smiley
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by Valkrie: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:

No we are not saying the same thing. I speak not of fantasy or assumption. Are you aware there is a particular place in southern Nigeria where if permitted you can see them? No fantasy ,no movie?

But you cannot take a camera with you. If you really want to see one then do so and rest your inquisitive mind finally smiley

Just go ahead with the lecture...I'm with you a 100%..!
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by livebyday(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Valkrie:

More to that bro...!! What you see in the movie is not entirely accurqt4 of how they look especially their hands...!!

Baba you don see anyone before ? Aha rest na lipsrsealed
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by udenze55: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2022
GofuckYourself:
You would hear tales and folk talk of people ascribing very light skinned ladies as mammy water grin

Or in certain cultures people blame Thier misfortune on a child whom they claim came from the water. . Again these are false misconceptions that were passed down from people who knew little or nothing of the spiritual.

Yes mermaids (what some call mammy water) exist but they are not as you perceived them in movies and entertainment media. They are not some horror beings who come to eat you and rag you to the bottom of some dark lake to feed on you grin

Water Sprites are the elemental guardians of water. They are very playful and you will often hear or feel their excitable energy especially near shallow fast flowing water or in the surf. Water Sprites look after the rivers and are guardians of many animals that live within it. They are very susceptible to human mismanagement of their homes. The Sprites energetically purify the water and Sprites in healing waters such as sacred wells have special sprites called Delphinions whose job it is to put the healing frequency into the water. When rivers get dirty the energy of the land and everything around it is lowered this energy depletion means that disease and illness sets in. Sprites play a vital role in the energy aura of all the ecosystems in the world.

Mermaids are water guardians and not visible to the naked eye only on perculiar occasions.. these are not beings who grant wishes either . Just as the earth, air , fire, trees have beings that protect them so does the water and these are the water sprites and mermaids.

Men have tried to create myths and stories around these beings but all of these are just fantasies and stories grin

Yes mermaids look like half human half fishes but they don't have fully developed bursts or identifiable gender aspects as perverted media have tried to sexualize them

To the simple undiscerning mind it would seem they are half fish half child. These beings are there to look after all the aquatic life in the seas ,to protect them and attend to them as willed by the creator.

Like all things man kind once had access to items that channels spiritual power over all these beings and like all things man touches man abused this power entrusted to him and poisoned the pure aura of these beings and tried to manipulate them for evil. (Refer my write up on the power tokens )

There from came all the urban legends and hirri folktales that spanned cultures and time.

There are unique aura and guadirans to different types of water.. Water from a natural water fall or opening in the earth is extremely potent for decoctions and elixirs .

Rain water isn't as potent as it used to be due to all the pollution in the sky but if you can find yourself in a forest far away from civilization whee mankind's activities hasn't yet polluted the area and get rain water there it would be very potent .

Ocean water is very strong indeed , very powerful, also lake water (natural lake)

Canal/ Swap water isn't used for anything positive so let's forget that .

Water is an extremely powerful source for channeling aura and when the right water source is used in the right combination makes for extremely powerful results
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by udenze55: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Goandfuckyourself i sent an email please reply thanks
Re: The Water Sprites Or Water Spirits by MacMkboy(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Are you referring to Osun State? Also, do mermaids talk and what language will they communicate in? If permission is granted to see them, will they be willing to allow a human see and talk with them? Do they have telekinethic abilities and are they vengeful?

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I am New Here / babale - baba of the house / Never Use A Cell Phone While Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.