Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Norland Mebo Gi Vitale Cure Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Norland Mebo Gi Vitale Cure Ulcer (302 Views)

Mebo GI Capsules For Ulcer / Where To Buy Vision Vitale Capsule In Lagos - Uyo And Port Harcourt / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norland Mebo Gi Vitale Cure Ulcer by Greenlighthse(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
*Testimony*
I have a friend who has been battling with ulcer for decades. After reading about Mebo GI, I decided to call him and tell him about the product. At first he was skeptical. He gave reasons having tried various drugs and supplement but to no avail plus lots of finance drained.
I succeeded in convincing him to try Norland Mebo GI but with the condition that he won’t pay till he notices an effective and positive change.
He agreed and after about 3 days, he confessed he can now eat food that ordinarily he won’t dare.
After a week, he said that even he can now eat food with pepper and concluded that his sure that the ulcer is gone and that it had positive change even on his eyes too.
He ordered for another Mebo GI and hypoglycemic for sugar level and vision for his eye.
Who says Norland product is not working?
email us on: info@emmycares.com
Call or whatsapp 07033022937

(1) (Reply)

Strange But Real Experience. / American Medical Association Approves Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Patients / Drink For Clear, Flawless And Healthy Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.