Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) (30014 Views)

Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) / Bayelsa State International Airport Project On Amassoma/Tombia Street Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by robosky02(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
chibnnodi:
PH is not a place to raise children.

Raise them in your village owu

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by johhbekeboh09: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tunde835:
If Only Our Government Can Invest Into Tourism
Anyways First To Comment Ever Since Joining This Forum. I Dedicate This To My Phone smiley

Aren't you scared of being kidnapped?

The Fed Govt operating behind the scene is deliberately using State Security agencies to destroy the tourism potential of River State and the entire SS region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by johhbekeboh09: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
robosky02:

@chibnnodi is on point...level of insecurity in PH too high
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by johhbekeboh09: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
robosky02:

@robosky02 e be like you be PH indigene
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by robosky02(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

@chibnnodi is on point...level of insecurity in PH too high

Not true

1 Like

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by jaggabban: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
The last time I tried it, I almost fainted. I'm hydrophobic. I will NEVER try it again.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by robosky02(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

@robosky02
e be like you be PH indigene

I must not be port Harcourt boy....

I went on tour with fashola to commission fly over.... I must say its a nice place to be

As par insecurity..... My brother everywhere in Nigeria needs security

3 Likes

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by ibiso1986: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Shellsploit:
No seat belt... i just dey imagine if the speedboat engine just shutdow grin

" Dem neva wash beans, moimoi don dey smell"

3 years ago when I was heading to Tombia via speed boat, the engine had issues and went off in the middle of the river... Luckily for us, the guy fixed it after 30 minutes...

1 Like

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by dayleke: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
The video funny die.

Why the narrator dey talk like that?
And not only him too but everyone for d video. .. grin
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
chibnnodi:
I dey tell you. PH to me, dey rough pass Lagos.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Jesusjudy: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
chibnnodi:
what will you now say about Eleme
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by revived: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fg
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by PVision2020(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
The security situation of Tombia is not conducive for tourism/tourist. The community is next to Oproama in Asari Toru LGA.
They are notorious for harbouring kidnappers and millitants.

2 Likes

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by 24SEVEN: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mandela27:
Makes me remember when our speed boat engine tripped off at peterside when traveling from Bonny to Ph with heavy wave..I was just smilling...water cruise sweet die! water make sense pass road,if u no come u no go know

What i Just read? Oboy that alone can give high BP.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Ferrous(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Where is a better place to raise children? Just to talk nonsense

chibnnodi:
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Mandela27: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

What i Just read? Oboy that alone can give high BP.
Thats one of the many cruise u'd catch when travelling with water bro.the boat will just be waving side to side..omoh u gats experience am
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by emoney09: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by RobbStark(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bekermann:

Hmm. Where do you think will be great for raising kids?

Ask him/her maybe Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
So where is the adventure? grin
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by chubinwa(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is no time for forest or creek adventures. you could fall prey to kidnappers
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Shellsploit: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
ibiso1986:

3 years ago when I was heading to Tombia via speed boat, the engine had issues and went off in the middle of the river... Luckily for us, the guy fixed it after 30 minutes...

A very terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by guysis(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing spectacular about Tombia Island. I did my PPA there. About Tombia Island,I did my PPA there. Enough sandflies, relics of the militants era,A generator powered the whole community,a handful of the Nigerian army personnel flaunting guns all over the place, fluctuating network connections, couldn't afford enough fish with my 9800 alawee. Elaborate burials and traditional marriages. All the same it was a nice experience courtesy Nysc back in 2011.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by amakadlite(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
I rather just into the river than enter that boat, Chineke!
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by naniawini(f): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Mandela27:
Makes me remember when our speed boat engine tripped off at peterside when traveling from Bonny to Ph with heavy wave..I was just smilling...water cruise sweet die! water make sense pass road,if u no come u no go know
at peterside and u were smiling... You must be lying undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Mandela27: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2020
naniawini:
at peterside and u were smiling... You must be lying undecided undecided undecided
Bring ur mind down.I be waterside boy,water no dey fear me,and btw,I have this habit of smilling mostly at crucial moments,sometimes it just starts happening unconciously..
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by wink2015(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
This is an adventurous speed boat tour from PORT Harcourt to Tombia Island in Rivers state. Watch and learn new things about the hidden Island in Rivers state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzTNRtkmUQ

Good Tourism News from Rivers state.

Ordinary tourism is expected to add more revenue to Rivers state treasury.

However, Rivers state is becoming known for murder news and armed robbery.

RIVERS STATE MUST SOLVE THE INSECURITY PROBLEM IN THE STATE.

No month passes without a sad news of Killing in Rives state.

This bad news can not encourage good touristic culture.

Before Rivers state can sell its tourism to the outside world She must first sell PEACE AND STABILITY to its own people.

Without peace, stability, law and order no amount of investment can push the state forward.

END THIS BARBARIC KILLING IN RIVERS STATE.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by naniawini(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Mandela27:
Bring ur mind down.I be waterside boy,water no dey fear me,and btw,I have this habit of smilling mostly at crucial moments,sometimes it just starts happening unconciously..
that's nice for me I'll start crying oh... PETERSIDE of all places nai boat go off.... Hah!
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Harrykn: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2020
No life jackets? I cannot enter that boat oo. Never.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by Mandela27: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
naniawini:
that's nice for me I'll start crying oh... PETERSIDE of all places nai boat go off.... Hah!
That was how one slay queen almost made our boat to capside still at that peterside,with her wailing,shout and cry.we were travelling and it was raining in the sea...the current at peterside was too much,damn!instead of this girl to stay calm,she was just shouting JesusJesusJesus...I para for her ehn.
Re: Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) by naniawini(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mandela27:
That was how one slay queen almost made our boat to capside still at that peterside,with her wailing,shout and cry.we were travelling and it was raining in the sea...the current at peterside was too much,damn!instead of this girl to stay calm,she was just shouting JesusJesusJesus...I para for her ehn.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy para wat? That peterside is something else me sef go shout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condition Of Nigeria Rail Terminal In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.