Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos (37521 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by crossfm: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Make una free this guy.

If na me be Tinubu I go shock my hater's by not even buying nomination form.

Let us see how them want take uproot me.But men and power is like 5n6.
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Communism is the virus. COVID-19 is being used to spread it.
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by bigfish3k: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Way to go
Let indigenes of Lagos take over its affairs.

Let Tinubu face his Osun state
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Edo people have opened the eyes of Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by southsouthking(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
In every Rumour there must be an atom of truth though.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by princemartinsG(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
He who God has not uprooted no man or men can uproot him

Tinubu is one with God who is more than their majority

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Those working day and night to uproot Asiwaju will fail because they themselves do not have clean intentions
They only want to uproot him by envy and to take over the ramp, not that they have anything better to offer

For us this is not time to blame or cast aspersions
But this is time to constructively engage with our leaders to do right

Why southwest is the envy of all other region in Nigeria today is because only south west retain the political culture of having leaders who will eventually listen to the peaceful protest voice of their people

For this reason the South West take adoption of peaceful protest but vehemently take exception to violent heritage destroying protests

While Tinubu is a seasoned Technocrat and community builder they should learn from despite the fact that we are all human who have our weaknesses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Ecosystem4u: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
LOL, PDP clowns.. Uproot the best political leader in Africa? Who wan uproot am? Lol, at a time patriotic Nigerians are planning on how to convince Lagosians to allow us transplant the great Jagaban from Lagos to Aso Rock, the pathetic PDP dey talk about uprooting the best... cheesy

Okay o... They should uproot someone like Tinubu that made Lagos Lagos and plant someone like Ikpeazu so that Lagos go become Abia shocked.. Abeg, Tinubu should do quick recommend someone from South West wey we go vote as President this coming election.. I no fit laugh for PDP matter, biko.. Wasting their time on top Tinubu matter, whereas, their best politicians are being looted by the APC.. David Umahi has been uprooted from the party, with many more set for uprooting, but na Tinubu be their headache.. undecided

Na God go help them las las grin

All these just for N30,000 stipend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Charly68: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
I want to believe that the man in question is prepared for them..is it Bode George that can not manage his party very well that will upstage Tinubu in Lagos..trully his party may have a setback but not to the extent of losing out of thr power equation in Lagos..if fhey lose Lagos they will lose other states in the west
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Tulsaguy: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
The template that uprooted saraki's dynasty can't work for ojuyobo. He is the maradona of politics.

AAC has more political muscle in Lagos than useless and toothpaste seller called PDP. Maga allowed tinubu to plant jimi agbaje in PDP and keep giving him ticket every four years. Jimi na Tinubu boy, argue with your keyboard.

If not why do you think he rarely contest the results. No wonder APCheat calls him "customer dada ni"

To uproot Tinubu in Lagos you need a combination of so many strategies that can't be form in 4 years + mass action +otumopo....
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by thaprofit88: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Plut01:

If for anything, Tinubu must find a way to deal with that chameleon called Aregbe and he must do it very fast.
One thing I hate in life is taking your benefactor for a fool. Aregbe can not be trusted.

I'm not a great fan of Tinubu but even in the midst of enemies, traitors must not exist!

I presume that you mean ‘kill him’
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by flokii: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
And who will uproot him? Jimi Agbaje the omo ale that wants to hand over Lagos to outsiders or Bode George?

You want Lagos to turn to a sh.ithole like Abia abi? una don fail already.

The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of any PDP politician alive. Party of greedy people according to Dino Melaye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by golddare: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Daphilly(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=96352916]LOL, PDP clowns.. Uproot the best political leader in Africa? Who wan uproot am? Lol, at a time patriotic Nigerians are planning on how to convince Lagosians to allow us transplant the great Jagaban from Lagos to Aso Rock, the pathetic PDP dey talk about uprooting the best... cheesy

Okay o... They should uproot someone like Tinubu that made Lagos Lagos and plant someone like Ikpeazu so that Lagos go become Abia shocked.. Abeg, Tinubu should do quick recommend someone from South West wey we go vote as President this coming election.. I no fit laugh for PDP matter, biko.. Wasting their time on top Tinubu matter, whereas, their best politicians are being looted by the APC.. David Umahi has been uprooted from the party, with many more set for uprooting, but na Tinubu be their headache.. undecided

Na God go help them las las grin[/quot

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Daphilly(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
LOL, PDP clowns.. Uproot the best political leader in Africa? Who wan uproot am? Lol, at a time patriotic Nigerians are planning on how to convince Lagosians to allow us transplant the great Jagaban from Lagos to Aso Rock, the pathetic PDP dey talk about uprooting the best... cheesy

Your best political party that make life hard for masses is a useless and clueless party. People like you make me to be angry of being a Nigerian. How much do we buy bag of rice before APC won the presidential election? How much was fuel selling before your best political party came on board? How much was dollar before APC won election? Was the electricity they promised to improve got any better? I can go on and on. Both APC and PDP are the same selfish set of people. Is just that one was selfish and still merciful to the people while another promised heaven and earth but cant live up to expectation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by oloshun(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Please must you comment? Everything is not religious. Do you even understand that IF Jesus ruled, he led people? Isn't that politics? I advise you bestow the respect some people give you here.
Uprightness100:
The term "Uproot" sounds funny!

The Truth is that whatever has a beginning has an end..
My Admonishment to Politicians and all is yo beware on you quest to do this or do that!
Beware on your quest to get Power , Position and all that by all Means!

No one makes Eternal life because of his/her position, appointment or whatever..
All these are Vanities and are irrelevant to you and me in Eternity..
Treat all these with very light hands..
Most Important, Embrace The PRINCE of Peace JESUS Christ. Our life is not in our Hands..

GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Mordecai(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

If Tinubu derives his power from the people, then he has nothing to worry about. If not, well...

What should be worrisome is the fact that Abuja can play a major role in the politicking. That everyone challenging Tinubu has to go get links in top places at Abuja. That is the tragedy.

Lagosians should be the ultimate decider of who leads them. And if they do not want Tinubu, even Abuja should not be able to foist him on them.
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
justice2010:
Aregbe Aregbe Aregbe the dragon slayer sitting in abuja. The minister of spoil anything Asiwaju.
Even without Aregbesola, someone else would have stood up.
It is foolhardy of Tinubu to think he has immunity to the thing he did to others.
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Karlifate:
OK!

With the size of the plot of land cultivated against this man, he's just minding his business & living rent free in some people's head.

LMAO!

SHUT UP!

TINUBU IS A USELESS CRIMINAL

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

SHUT UP!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by ClearFlair: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This one is already shaking. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by blackgold90(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Maybe when Lagos was Federal Capital you were in kindergartens or not born.
Tinubu did not make Lagos Lagos.
Lagos was Federal capital and lot of resources was pump into it just as Abuja is enjoying such status now.

On uprooting him from Lagos that may not be easy but it require time to get that done.

Don't ever think Chief Bola Tinubu or any South West person will replace pres.buhari.The south west is already enjoying that support for president buhari by enjoying the VP seat.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
I heard Thieefnubuu and Sanwo Olu, including liar MoreHarmMade are among those to be sanctioned by UK Parliament in the ongoing debate about endsars

1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
As the Lord lives and his Spirit is alive, there shall be no peace in the camp of the strongman of Lagos state.

Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by kilonshele101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
The most annoying thing is that the"uprooters" actually have nothing to offer Lagos. Dey just dey envy him

They can uproot 10 times, the original lagosian will replant 100 times and even use fertilizer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by mywells: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Minding my busy ness.
Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Jackson105: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
deboysben:
To uproot Tinubu is a task that must be done.

Let us free lagos from the shambles of godfathers.

Lagos is gasping for breathe.

Go and uproot Ikpeazu and orji uzor kalu in Abia, leave Lagos for lagosians to decide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by flokii: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
chrisxxx:
Tinubu is being hacked already. He has been uprooted a long time ago.

Those that will deal with you Easterners in 2023 are up North.

Suddenly Buhari will give Igbos APC ticket in your deluded minds. Same Buhari you lots gave 5% votes in 2015 and 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingOdart:
Tinubu this Tinubu that journalists don't have news that sell again?

Tinubu is like crack cocaine, it's very addictive.

You can not sell anything or get any internet traffic without throwing Tinubu's name inside your story.

They've been uprooting Tinubu for almost 40 years now and Asiwaju Tinubu is waxing stronger and stronger while all his enemies fall by the wayside.

Jobless losers on another failed and dead on arrival errand.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

The Great Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by Karlifate: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
LMAO!!! grin grin

TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!

TINUBU IS A USELESS CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Arysexy:
I heard Thieefnubuu and Sanwo Olu, including liar MoreHarmMade are among those to be sanctioned by UK Parliament in the ongoing debate about endsars

Koburu, open your mouth, shandy is coming.

Tinubu is the army, he's the commander of the army, he gave order to the military to commit your fake news and imaginary massacre.

Why do you people lack sense?.

These jobless Igbos sef

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos by bcashy: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hear��������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.