Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today (40531 Views)

Kaima Chukwu Flourish Chinonso Introduces N1.7m Pet Project, Hygiene Stand / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by VICCONCY(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Happy birthday to them.

Are you into sports betting? Check my signature for daily free 2.01 odd
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by We4all: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
princepee:
lluck u said? My brother if you have money and fame you will have any woman you want
Ask ned nwoko, Regina Daniels husband, ask oshohmole.

Except my sisters.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by We4all: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mandela27:
Anna Banner was one time a beauty queen.is she broke?or her face no show?

Does a beauty queen receive allowance after their tenure ends?
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mandela27:
The models slayer.
I just like this guy and his luck with high quality women

It's not luck.

Is it luck when you buy beer from a bar?

I like this guy's luck with Star...
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mandela27:
The models slayer.
Being physically attractive isn't enough to say a person is high quality.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by princepee: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:

Except my sisters.
your sisters will be easier.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by We4all: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
princepee:
your sisters will be easier.

They're not as easy as yours.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Mandela27: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:

Does a beauty queen receive allowance after their tenure ends?
Bring ur mind down and just love her from distance
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by sammysneh(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
We don hear
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Seyzcham91(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
abi na! models be ashawo na connect dem dey find
Dalil8:

Lol... high quality women you say??

Wealthy and influential women in top positions are the only high quality women i know not broke models.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by MakeMoves: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mandela27:
The models slayer.

When you’re a quality man, you don’t need luck.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by princepee: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:

They're not as easy as yours.
give me the contact of the young one among them and let's see
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Camoj: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'm in a competition for a 5 million naira grant, please I need you to click on this link to like a video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHiPFpThAfu/?igshid=m0c6xdbqp4b9

Please do��
Please share, tell your friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
Being physically attractive isn't enough to say a person is high quality.
Everybody knows dat.
Jst dat physical beauty makes most guys go crazy.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by MissJoy29(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
teamsynergy:
Flavoor.. the guy be like fani kayode... He too like fine women
...and Ned Nwoko. They like them fair & fine.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Germi9: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
good,am happy he has a daughter
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by emoney09: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Really
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
My Igbo men can give a woman that pet name weh go deh blow her mind.

Sandra okagbue now flavour's "ugegbe"..cheesy
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by We4all: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
princepee:
give me the contact of the young one among them and let's see

You're not her type.
Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Harmlesspill(m): 5:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Dalil8:

Lol... high quality women you say??

Wealthy and influential women in top positions are the only high quality women i know not broke models.
You're super intelligent.....
Beauty doesn't give quality.....
It's even more irritating when you're beautiful but has zero productive output to impact lives...

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today by Camoj: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please click on this link to like a video on Instagram for me to win a 5 million naira grant, the competition ends tomorrow please.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHiPFpThAfu/?igshid=m0c6xdbqp4b9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better? / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's White Wedding Photo / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.