Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? (1255 Views)

Guys Meet Moesha Boduong The Ghanaian Actress With Gigantic 'BOOTY’ / Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Vivica.a Fox.tell Us Wat D Both Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Ranoscky(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2011
Tiger Woods X-wife [Elin Nordegren] buys a 17,000 square foot mansion with 8bedrooms in it, worth of $12.2million USD.     

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Elin-Nordegren-one-ups-Tiger-Woods-buys-17-000-?urn=golf-335365
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by obowunmi(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2011
If you can afford it, why not?
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nekai(f): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2011
Man, she will have property taxes at about 300,000 dollars a year. Thats about a million every 3 years! In 30 years, 10 mil. Not to mention the cost of a cleaning crew to keep the place from getting dusty, groundskeepers, nanny, cook, electric and heating costs, She is crazy!!!
With no income coming in, that 100 million she got in the divorce settlement will be gone in no time this way.
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2011
I was thinking the same when I first read that. The ex-nanny will surely hire new nannies. Good for her though. She's a good woman.
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nekai(f): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2011
Yeah, she had to go through alot with that man going after all those women, some of them even unprotected. I hope she finds love again because she is still young and pretty.
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by desholah(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2011
OP,
It's her money . , She's free to spend the paper the way she likes . . .It's a free damn world!!!
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Ranoscky(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2011
Nekai:

Man, she will have property taxes at about 300,000 dollars a year. Thats about a million every 3 years! In 30 years, 10 mil. Not to mention the cost of a cleaning crew to keep the place from getting dusty, groundskeepers, nanny, cook, electric and heating costs, She is crazy!!!
With no income coming in, that 100 million she got in the divorce settlement will be gone in no time this way.
God bless you my broda, You know Exactly what I meant!

desholah:

OP,
It's her money . , She's free to spend the paper the way she likes . . .It's a free damn world!!!
I know anybody can spend dia money however dey like, but, 8bedrooms for just 3peeps (I adult and 2kids) damn! undecided
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2011
Does she have full custody? I'm blindly assuming the kids will see Tiger some weekends? What happens to the 7 free bedrooms? She should volunteer those spare rooms to Japanese refugees or the homeless from the New Orleans disaster of 6 years ago.
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nekai(f): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

God bless you my broda, You know Exactly what I meant!
I know anybody can spend dia money however dey like, but, 8bedrooms for just 3peeps (I adult and 2kids) damn! undecided

Yeah 8 bedrooms are too much. (I'm a girl BTW) cry I guess I have to add that to my profile now. kiss
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Ranoscky(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2011
Nekai:

Yeah 8 bedrooms are too much. (I'm a girl BTW) cry I guess I have to add that to my profile now. kiss

RE: Yeah 8 bedrooms are too much. = True talk my sista!

RE: I'm a girl BTW cry = Eya, sorry for mistaken you as a man.

RE: I guess I have to add that to my profile now. kiss = Alright my dear, pls do! kiss

ogugua88:

Does she have full custody? I'm blindly assuming the kids will see Tiger some weekends? What happens to the 7 free bedrooms? She should volunteer those spare rooms to Japanese refugees or the homeless from the New Orleans disaster of 6 years ago.

RE: I'm blindly assuming the kids will see Tiger some weekends? = The house is 10 miles away from Tiger Woods house!

RE: What happens to the 7 free bedrooms? = Exactly what baffles me.

RE: She should volunteer those spare rooms to Japanese refugees or the homeless from the New Orleans disaster of 6 years ago. = I hope so (but doubt it with all doubtness of doubt) !!!
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by eghost247(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2011
wreckless spending
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2011
LOL.Free money dey sweet but lets watch her and the house in a couple of years.
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by eghost247(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
ifyalways:

exactly
Re: Damn! Wat's D Point Of Ownin Dis Gigantic House Wen your Household Size Is Only 3? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2011
ifyalways:

You're bad grin

(1) (Reply)

The Person, Genevieve / Beauty Of Genevieve / Ghana Music Sexy Diva, BECCA To Rock Nigeria This Weekend With M.I And 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.