Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Beauty Of Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Of Genevieve (1256 Views)

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Genevieve by 9janinja1(f): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2012
Question , how did Genevieve nnaji become so famous, i think its luck. People keep making noise about how pretty she is and really i think she's pretty but most definitly not to the extent she's been hyped to be. I'm not hating, i actually dont mind her , just wondering , ngozi ezeonu, susan patrick and a bunch of other old school actress were super pretty. so why was there so much hype about gene.
Re: Beauty Of Genevieve by Dabss(m): 2:01am On Feb 19, 2012
Is she not prettier than u?
Re: Beauty Of Genevieve by 9janinja1(f): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2012
just a little bit but you dont see me on your tv screen , so yea
Re: Beauty Of Genevieve by Lasinoh: 4:10am On Feb 19, 2012
Not my consain. kiss
If she fine. . .like any other woman out there. . .good for her. kiss
She nor dey feed me or my husband.
Shikena!!! kiss

Wor wor ones too! grin
Re: Beauty Of Genevieve by 9janinja1(f): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2012
turns out its not her beauty but the way she carries herself with such grace. Rare in Nollywood nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Africa For 9 Years And Nobody Saw My Eyes – D’banj / Iyanya, KC Tip For Soundtrack In Ebube Nwagbo Movie / Photos Of Psquare With President Joyce Banda Of Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.