Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures (33281 Views)

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Taciturn1: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Is that not peace mass transit?

If you love your lives, avoid that shuttle this xmas.
I doubt it is
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by elasticlala: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
I think something very strange is happening in the east. May the Lord have mercy.
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by yahmohy27: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Chicastle: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
Prayers for the Families of the Dead.

The day we come into this world is known to many of us, but the day we go is one that we don't know.
That is why we need to Live our lives with the Conciousness of Eternity. Eternity is a very serious matter as it For Ever and Ever.
All that matters in eternity is if we surrendered to Jesus Christ or not..
Today is an opportunity for Somebody! It could even the last opportunity for you.
Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior today..

Seems this is Righteousness89

2 Likes

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Kestolove(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dey have started using dia people for exams tins... travelling to dat region dix ember month is like travelling to sambisa forest
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heavenly Father take control of our roadways this period.

Thoughts and prayers with their families

1 Like

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by juseng(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
I lost a secondary school classmate(the driver precisely) to this accident. may his soul rest in peace. my heartfelt condolences to the families of the other deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by juseng(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
rip
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by ThierryJay: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
NellaObi:
Rip

Mint used ps4 (Flat version)
1 original bundled controller
Fifa 18

135k firm

Pls Location is Lagos.. not willing to sell to people outside Lagos unless you have a good alternative.. cos before releasing of this product i must be paid first.

My WhatsApp: 0*8*1*5*4*2*0*9*9*9*2

Why must you be paid first before delivering it? What is the guarantee that you wouldn't run away with the money?

Avoid scamming!
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Arysexy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
All these hummer buses and their high speed. Christmas don reach. Dey wan do round trips
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Jagaban79: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
WE STRONGLY BLAME OUR EASTERN POLITICIANS, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST, NO ROAD, FROM AWKA TO ENUGU IS A DEATH TRAP. ONLY TO SUPPORT HAUSA FULANI TO BE KILLING THERE OWN PEOPLE. I WEAP 4 MY PEOPLE!!!
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by OBTMOS(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Driver is my class mate in secondary school... Rest In Peace Oliver!!
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Germi9: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
did the driver die? am sure no...seems dey have 9lives overspeedin is bad
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by ThierryJay: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
juseng:
I lost a secondary school classmate(the driver precisely) to this accident. may his soul rest in peace. my heartfelt condolences to the families of the other deceased.

The pics of the driver in the 3rd photo shared on the front page does not look anything like the picture of the guy you shared. The dead driver looks like a middle-aged man as opposed to the youthful picture you posted.

Pls check and confirm

1 Like

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Fayuba(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thanks big bro, may God almighty strengthen u.
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Edojoma(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
Prayers for the Families of the Dead.

The day we come into this world is known to many of us, but the day we go is one that we don't know.
That is why we need to Live our lives with the Conciousness of Eternity. Eternity is a very serious matter as it For Ever and Ever.
All that matters in eternity is if we surrendered to Jesus Christ or not..
Today is an opportunity for Somebody! It could even the last opportunity for you.
Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior today..

Rightousness89,, is dis ur new moniker??

Just wanna confirm

One love
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by NellaObi: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThierryJay:

Why must you be paid first before delivering it? What is the guarantee that you wouldn't run away with the money?

Avoid scamming!
its simple or you use escrow.. you jus answered your own question... what's the guarantee i will be paid if my product leaves lagos..
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by DeGreat4real: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lord have mercy on your people for this mber months oooo
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by charlsecy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
ednut1:
Stop posting pictures of dead people. Its unprofessional
I don't think the OP is a professional.
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by ostarlink: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ewu Bishop.
I have been boarding Peace Mass Transit for long and many others and it is safer than many other ones
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Idontknowyou: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Shut up.. enemy of progress.. that's not peace mass.. Next time try to confirm something before spitting out your animalistic behavior here...
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by ThierryJay: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
NellaObi:
its simple or you use escrow.. you jus answered your own question... what's the guarantee i will be paid if my product leaves lagos..

What I understood from your post was that even those living within Lagos will still have to pay before delivery.
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by smartistics(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pictures buttresses information. It also helps family of the deceased to identify their person.
ednut1:
Stop posting pictures of dead people. Its unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by DarkJeddi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Did you confirm that it is Peace Mass before trying to tarnish their image? shocked
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by NellaObi: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThierryJay:

What I understood from your post was that even those living within Lagos will still have to pay before delivery.
Nah.. those in lagos is pay on delivery or they can pick up.. but outside lagos is pay before delivery bro.. or escrow..
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by marsman: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Too Bad RIP
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by barinedan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
people are complaining of hard times yet Mr death is busy snatching and causing damages to families, may God save us
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rip..

Ligare logistics is currently recruiting interested applicants for a two month contract job in Lagos.
Salary very attractive..

-Must be living within Lagos
-Must have an android phone

For more info,
WhatsApp: 07011561993

Limited slots only!
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Dollanaira: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Life
Re: Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures by Bestmanwealthy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
my sis was involved in the accident thank God she did not lose her life

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / My Experience With Racists. / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.