Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (41851 Views)

Dr. Maduka: "I Will Fix Anambra In Every Aspect Because I Have Done It Before” / Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / Godwin Maduka Fans Club Inaugurates Executives Across 21 LGA Ahead Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by jumpampass(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na Them oh shocked
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by GMBuhari: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's not even about funds

these are Idiots with no plan

all the graduates wey dey , all the education wey people get , na to just get am ?

who don get job ? how many graduates don get job ?

Innovation zero, i deas zero , plans zero

he don reach where we no want university again, build markets, invest different sectors , person wey get work no dey join cult
sapientia:
They have started.

With which funds?

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by papaa4: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Give youth employment, not d place dey will spend money without employment
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Tfamily: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by kikake: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Na so the rest first talk

Them even tell us say them go build air conditions for every where
No body can pull the wool over our eyes anymore

He will do it. It’s Anambra state, not Imo state where Owerri
seized all government universities and refuse with the present government for expansion to other senatorial districts in Imo state without one government university.

Development in Imo state thus centers only in Owerri.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by farem: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
AlexReports:

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/11/anambra-2021-i-will-build-21-university.html?m=1

Visionlessness!!
How will that improve the people's standard of living?
Any program that won't mop the existing sea of unemployed youth is nothing.
Anyway, he can use such to sway the votes of the helpless electorates who will be excited with the 'university in our local government area' mentality
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by coronavirus19: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin werey say free wife. On a serious note God punish all politicians deceiving innocent citizens with their foolish dimwit promises. My country people don wise.
delishpot:
Me sef will put AC in their streets if they elect me governor. Light 24/7, free wife for all single men and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Goodman247: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is university the solution to.nigeria problem
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Empty promises as usual
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by PrincessB1(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Politicians and empty promises are 5&6 undecided
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by kikake: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
farem:

Visionlessness!!
How will that improve the people's standard of living?
Any program that won't mop the existing sea of unemployed youth is nothing.
Anyway, he can use such to sway the votes of the helpless electorates who will be excited with the 'university in our local government area' mentality

Govt is no net employer of labour..

You, Build industries to mop up the unemployed.

Govt provides education - mass education and enabling environment for entrepreneurs to build industries to employ labor.

Anambra state is traditionally blessed with visionary leaders, not like a neighboring state cursed by visionless political leaders.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Pio44: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:
Me sef will put AC in their streets if they elect me governor. Light 24/7, free wife for all single men and vice versa
pls which party, I want to vote for u

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by mak81: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
NA DEM
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by neighbourhud: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
delishpot:
I am voting you! grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by mt77: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't think you need to built 19 campuses across the entire LGA's. Rather, have 2 or 3 campuses and use the fund to make them world class. Such that anyone can come from across the state to access the facilities.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Olume0702(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Only for them to graduate and end up unemployed
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by akaahs(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
revived:

Contact Me via my signature
can't do that cause i don't know how
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by rafindo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol. I am going to build 21 university if elected governor of anambra happens to be the lost clownish joke ever told.
This is another rochas in making.

Well I have seen all the permutations and combination and clearly the outcome is just two.
It time for the woman with 9 life to rule the light of the Nation. She has all the cards to the awka government house.
Between her senator olujimi I don't know any woman who can match the men.
A joker from either the APC or a new third force.

Las las bode George will say Nigeria is turn by turn Nigeria ltd.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

How many graduates are there in the whole Nigeria? Go and check, comparatively you have fewer graduates per population compared to other developing countries like malaysia, Indonesia Thailand or even Egypt. You can argeu for a need to set up funds to help graduates start their own companies bbut you can't argue against more educated citizenry. That's a warped narrative caused by Nigerias frustrating environment.. Moreover folks should learn to start off money making companies and stop depending on government for employment.?

1. A better educated citizenry can be accomplished through a vastly improved primary and secondary education system. Cheaper and more effective too.

2. What is the point of expending billions of naira to train thousands of young people in specific fields like Economics, biochemistry, engineering etc, if you are going to give them a start-up grant at the end of the day, and that knowledge wont be put to any use. Just encourage them to go to trade school for 18 months, and you have a fit-for-purpose workforce at a fraction of the cost of a university-level workforce that can quickly be put to productive work boosting the local economy.

3. I read a research paper once about how high levels of university enrollment was directly linked to high levels of unemployment in Egypt. Makes sense: why train for university-level skills, when what your economy can absorb are far less complex skills - like the sort gained at trade / technical schools?

4. Even in China, for several decades, the emphasis was on training technicians, not engineers, cos their economy was largely driven by cost-effective manufacturing for western companies that had done all the engineering / design. It was when China moved up in the value chain to start designing their own technology (e.g. iPhone substitutes) that the demand for B.Sc level engineering training started to climb.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Karlosorji(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tell me why my comment is trash??
Chrisjay1998:

so how much were you paid to comment this trash ?
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by PeaceMinded: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Meaning after election you won't see me again.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
ecolime:
Nahh

This is 19th century thinking. This is one of the reasons you can't compare LASU, UNIOSUN, and some other state universities with UNILAG, OAU. University campuses shouldn't be seen as compensation or development tools for some villages.

It's not a secondary school for God sake. How can you scatter campuses in 21 LGA? It doesn't make sense for administrative purposes, running costs and several other reasons.

You can be wealthy but still be dumb when it comes to governance and Political administration- This is the case here.

That man needs to employ you as one of his aides. You made a lot of sense that can save billions of naira from being spent wrongly. Much respect bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Deepthoughts: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
AlexReports:

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/11/anambra-2021-i-will-build-21-university.html?m=1
This is coming from someone who's living in the US!,is that how it's done in America?, instead of thinking of how to build industries n create job opportunities he is talking rubbish, this is a clear case of American wonder.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Brian47(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
No politician wey neva talk this. an empty drum makes the loudest noise
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
He should go and get APGA ticket and every other thing will be added on to him. If not i dont think he will ever go anywhere. Anambrarians cannot risk losing APGA for another uncertain part. Apga dey only chop us small small, other parties will be Anaconda like the Mbadinuju regime that year
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by emoney09: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Clueless things everywhere as if the uni available aren’t enough producing graduates without jobs and plans to create it
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by AFONJACOW(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
A man of his words... Anambra need to endorse this man
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by frog12: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
no face masks!!!
what type DOCTOR is this man?
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Charly68: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
The money is there ,the problem is management
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by oonix(f): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Says an imported clown from abroad unaware of the reality on ground.. He has lossed before he even contested.. Such a disgraceful cursed worthless native doctor from the cursed backward erosion ravaged shithole Anambra Steeti
jeez! so much hatred oozing out of someone like this. the man don offend you before ni? abeg calm down na
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Tillatalk: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Same promises
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

How many graduates are there in the whole Nigeria? Go and check, comparatively you have fewer graduates per population compared to other developing countries like malaysia, Indonesia Thailand or even Egypt. You can argeu for a need to set up funds to help graduates start their own companies bbut you can't argue against more educated citizenry. That's a warped narrative caused by Nigerias frustrating environment.. Moreover folks should learn to start off money making companies and stop depending on government for employment.?

Rugaria, I like you honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud / Fact Check: Who Started The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Project? / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.