Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why You Shouldn't Use The Mypatricia App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Shouldn't Use The Mypatricia App (270 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use Personal Accounts For Business Operation And Tra / Get Paid To Use The Web. Earn While Using Google, Facebook, Twitter / How To Use The Uba Mobile Banking Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Use The Mypatricia App by Chatflick(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello, so last month, after watching so many adverts regarding Patricia, a crypto trading platform, I decided to join and also request for a debit card which they claimed it arrives at most in 21 days. It's over one month now and still no card has come and I even used my airtime to call their customer service number and I was attended to by a very rude lady. She kept insisting that I'll get my card and I should be patient... After one month? When they said I'll get it in 21 days. In summary, they have a very bad customer service and they have no truth in them. I won't advise anyone to make use of their platform at all. Besides, the only thing you can do with their app is to fund your Bitcoin wallet of which there are better platforms with outstanding customer service. Patricia team should know that customer service is key in any business.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Landowner With Just N700,000 In Anambra State / Elumelu’s TNOG Acquires 45% Of OML 17 From Shell, Total, ENI In $1.1bn Deal / POS Machine Business What Do I Need To Start Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.