Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Rank Order Of Priority In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rank Order Of Priority In Life (272 Views)

My People, Sapa Made Me Very Creative. Please Rank My Creation. Pisho Inclued / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rank Order Of Priority In Life by Omokowa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
1. God
2. Family
3. Career/jobs/profession
4. Relationships (marriage)

Family in No.2 means the family you grow up from. Not just your immediate family but also those around your society. Help them in anyway you can and also extends hands of love. You can not extend love to your relationship adequately without first extending love to your immediate family.

Your career is the catalyst that keeps and bind your relationship. Imagine cooking food without salt, how would you get the taste of that food fully. Although, like the saying "money is not everything", it is part of those things that keeps the relationship going. Think again about putting just salt in your meal, the taste will not be complete without other ingredients. That is why we must know that the list not in order of preference is what bring that spark to a healthy living.

Re: Rank Order Of Priority In Life by tobechi74: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
1) Life Purpose

2) Relationship with people who will help you achieve your life purpose

3)marry and build a family with a partner whose life purpose is similar to yours
Re: Rank Order Of Priority In Life by Omokowa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
tobechi74:
1) Life Purpose

2) Relationship with people who will help you achieve your life purpose

3)marry and build a family with a partner whose life purpose is similar to yours

No God in your quest?
Re: Rank Order Of Priority In Life by Baueress: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Career is number 1
Re: Rank Order Of Priority In Life by devlishGINGER(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Family should come first.

(1) (Reply)

Two-year-old Girl Helps Her Great-grandfather Who Is Paralyzed By Stroke (VIDEO) / Help Please / When Did You Realize Your Strict Parent Was Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.