Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. (44925 Views)

Boerboel Thread(send A Pic Of Your Boerboel) / Bullmastiff Puppies Available / Adolescent Male Bullmastiff For Sale In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bullman:

I can practically see hell in that dog eyes

well,You have seen well�� ...Coz she has passed through Hell and has become hell herself�.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bullman:

404 is all i see..
Come over nah,She will make you the 404�
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by decatalyst(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
setobaba:
Is she obsessed ??

And why is your pretty dog putting a straight face ??

Like for my German Shepard below

Your GSD is cute and looks agile.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by setobaba: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
decatalyst:

Your GSD is cute and looks agile.
Thanks
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by space9880: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Goat or dog....... grin
na v8 be that o
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by ozoono(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Maxitomxane:
Here is my Girl...
new meme found. I no someone we use it

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
GogetterMD:

Your doberman likely doesn't get enough exercise. They almost usually need a daily walk. He might become calmer with more exercise to fizzle out his pent up energy

You're right. He's caged 90% of the time.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by GogetterMD(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
toren:

You're right. He's caged 90% of the time.
A cage is the worst place for a doberman. It might be difficult for you (or the primary carer of your dog in the house), but you can at least start with twice weekly walks around your area, and play fetch once weekly. This would greatly improve the behaviour of your dog in no time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2020
janedonez:
Cute, I need a pup.
Whenever She has a successful mating and drops puppies,I'll post it here.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Maxitomxane:
Here is my Girl...

She can snore for Africa

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by janedonez(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Maxitomxane:

Whenever She has a successful mating and drops puppies, I'll post it here.
Sure. I'll appreciate

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Maxitomxane:
Here is my Girl...
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 4:36am On Feb 02, 2021
ViktorOG:

Hi, this beach looks really fine. I love her already. Please get her arm braclet, that chain looks choky.
Please promise me you will

Arm Bracelet? grin
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2021
GogetterMD:

You're doing well with your dog. It seems like it might be a little obese though. This might cause her some osteoarthritis later in life if she doesn't drop some

Yeah she added weight in the first two pictures due to some reasons other than food smiley
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by EUEA: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
na girl i thought it ws a boy.anyways she angry wit u for taking a pic of her witout her permision-she is fined o
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
EUEA:
na girl i thought it ws a boy.anyways she angry wit u for taking a pic of her witout her permision-she is fined o

Lol,She's not totally as Muscular as a male but she has a solid build... Her serious/Curious facial expression is male-like �.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Please throw more light on how to train your dog not to be picky with food?

You introduce the food to the dog when he is still a puppy. Try to make the meal very appetizing. If the puppy loves chicken,mix it with Chicken. Then gradually reduce the quantity of the chicken and increase the ration if the other component.

Also, Don't Give your dog all his meal at a go...
Divide the meal into two parts, Give him a part, let him finish it up before you give him the other part.(For Dogs that tend to leave leftovers and not eat it)
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
You really raised her well. Kudos to you. The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.

Thanks Boss.�
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Originalsly:

Not really a dog person.... but you shouldn't be having such a dog and be treating it like a common one. If is one thing people train such dogs ... it is to be a picky eater. Yours can easily be poisoned. Just saying.

Hmmm,I know right... It's not totally what we eat we give it o...We mix our left over meals with her food then give it to her... Not that we feed her 100% what we eat o.
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Frenzy01:
Mine is the prettiest!!

Beautiful!
Her name?
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Maxitomxane(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Erojepromise:
damn this dog is ugly, l don't like this kind no offense

That first pic is her “Alert" face... Have u seen a Neo - Mastiff?�
Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by EUEA: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Lol,She's not totally as Muscular as a male but she has a solid build... Her serious/Curious facial expression is male-like �.
dat gud to hear-she will b ur guardian nd ur guardian dogs lik angel

1 Like

Re: Drop The Pic Of Your Bullmastiff. by Czathedemigod: 5:02am On Sep 30, 2022
All i see is a happy dog that's loved by her family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son / Deadliest Dog Fight Held In Ibadan, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.