Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev (22665 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left / How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by obembet(f): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barcelona have left Lionel Messi out of their 19-man squad to face Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League on Tuesday.

The Argentine played the full 90 minutes of Barca's 1-0 defeat by Atletico Madrid on Saturday, but was not included in the list of players who will travel to the Ukraine for the Group G match.

Manager Ronald Koeman advised he has decided to rest Messi and midfielder Frenkie de Jong for the European tie because they are in a good position in their group but are struggling in 12th place in LaLiga.

The club cannot afford another injury after Gerard Pique and Sergi Roberto joined Ansu Fati and Samuel Umtiti in the long-term absentee list.

The superstar forward is due a rest after missing just 45 minutes of action in total for Barca this season and played all of both Argentina's games against Paraguay and Peru last week.

Source: Lionel Messi LEFT OUT of Barcelona's 19-man Champions League squad for trip
to Dynamo Kiev7 hours ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8977633/amp/Lionel-Messi-LEFT-Barcelonas-19-man-Champions-League-squad-trip-Dynamo-Kiev.html

4 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by majamajic(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Them for allow him go Man City jeje

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by osamz007: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
A GOAT DOESN'T REST

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by crossfm: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2020
The goat that eats grass.His time is over.

He should quickly go to Manchester city and do them MMM.

Meanwhile we know who the real GOAT is now.I know you know but let me introduce him again, CR7,some call him Ororo or Ototo grin.

The king of goals.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by WonderManly(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2020
If I talk am now say Oro-Ronaldo CR7 is just the real Goat. People go dey parambulate.
Like for Ronaldo:
Share for Messi:

198 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by jimmyolasun: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2020
this Spanish westham team again??

naa still L for kiev

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by zeusdgrt(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
E nor Sabi again

2 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by ReubenE(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
grin

Being a GOAT is not easy, rest bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by EngrHumble(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Why na? I give Barcelona straight Winning oo

8 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by phayvoursky(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Subtle way of saying you've overstayed your welcome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by usamali(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2020
osamz007:
A GOAT DOESN'T REST

This particular goat rest ooh

Check my signature for all your clean cars deal

1 Like

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by bouncin04(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2020
My man .... Swears the last football match I watched wey sweet me was Barcelona vs Liverpool ... Gosh !! That free kick !! ... football no sweet me these days as you no dey perform , all I always do is go on youtube , type Messi in the search bar and I'm good to go with loads of unending highlights of you .. Even if you no play again .. I swear my man you don try .. Even after making me lose a huge sum of money ...I still like you die !!! And I hope nature gives us someone who plays like you before I leave this world ..

Damn niggar ..

you are a real Niggar ..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by slawormiir: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
His body need some rest
There are more tough games ahead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by BIGKemsey(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for who don already play barca to win in their running tickets cry

19 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by lindareep: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2020
MESSI ONLY TOOK BREAK TO REST! grin

Meanwhile, guys I sell Pen!* Enlargement; improve your performance and satisfy your partner , I will deliver to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery is allowed kiss kiss kiss
Price: 5k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by McGg: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Over hype goat

1 Like

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by cassidy1996(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2020
make una leave messi, d guy don try. he has achieved enough.

weytin person go eat this beautiful morning

8 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by frankmoney(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Messi is done ..... Since last season .

Yet Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic are still not getting tired

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by dazzlingd(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2020
No matter how u hate one and like the other, you will agree with me that they both entertained us and we will surely miss them both when it's time for them to quit....

Doesn't matter on which side of the GOAT you are
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by Openbusiness: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Watch how Penaldo fans are already wailing. But Messi is still greater than Penaldo grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by iamohis(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2020
yeah yeah

1 Like

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by DropsMic(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2020
E get why
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by DragonFire442: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Messi is now so messed up

Barcelona should allow him go and test his talents elsewhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by aboladejohnny(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.
I tap into Messi's level of success.

I did not come first in the sperm race to come and suffer. Oh Lord, do something ��

16 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Barcelona need total rebuild
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by prince2pac(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2020
cool

Not just Messi but also De Jong

Truth is both needs the rest, champions League is already done, we are already in the next phase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by Nazgul: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2020
He should have left when he had the opportunity...his playing days are over. Of he had gone to mancity things would have been quite different.
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As I read through the comments, I saw some shocking craps written by overfed fvckers.

Even God rested on the seventh day, after creating the heavens and the earth.

Why make Messi own different??

Some people nor get sense, coming at a real niggarr like Messi, the greatest of all time which is the consesus btw, closely ff by another real niggarr, Cristiano, then Pele and Maradona.

I said what I said.

11 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by Chanchit: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala for person weh don stake on Barca.
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by saheedbadmus(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2020
K.. but I feel Barca is loosing it lately..

Do you have an event around the corner, don't just gather people together without providing adequate security.. Let security come first ...Reach out to us for your event guards...
Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by bluefilm: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Barca don taya Messi/

The signs are just all over the place.

Make dem allow the little man to leave abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev by tesppidd: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
It's only about 2 months into the season;

And Messi has played 15 matches, and taken four 15 hour-trips between Europe and South America.

33 years and 5 months old.

Messi needs to stay away from football for a minimum of 2 weeks in order to avoid an injury and recover his best form.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth / Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman / Ngozi Ebere Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.