Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left (15937 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev / 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by lhordspy: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Barcelona have won just three Champions League matches since Messi left.
Twice against Dynamo Kyiv and once against Viktoria Plzen. And they have failed to qualify for the Champions league knockout stage for two consecutive season since he left.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1585617312048201733?t=BtDvfG0JZdBHAi1K47NTBw&s=19

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by God1000(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Too bad, Barcelona isn't what it used to be.

I think it's time they beg Messi to come back

45 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Zonefree(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
God1000:

Messi is bigger than Barcelona presently.

103 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Messi has been cleaning their mess for years but Pendu fans dey fabricate lies to make it look like he was doing nothing other than earning huge sum at the detriment of the club.

2 consecutive seasons after his exit, Barcelona have not been able to qualify from their UCL group yet we were told he was the problem.

They signed Lewandoski, one notorious Pendu fan said, Barcelona na UCL favourite this season cos they smashed Viktoria Plzen 4nil.

He even went further to say if Lewandoski had played with Iniesta & Xavi, he would have done everything Messi did but one thing he didn’t know is, Messi can’t be replaced by mere goal scorers.

Finally, we can clearly see who carried his team and who was obviously carried by teammates.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by God1000(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Messi is bigger than Barcelona presently.
Lol, Barca is finished

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by lhordspy: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Imagine letting messi go, just to later start bringing out money from where they hid it. Where we have a desperate laporte spraying it on different overrated and finished players.

Ferran torress, aubumeyang, depay, lewandoski, christensein, kounde, kessie, Raphinha, bellerin, Alonso and many more ... Just to drop to europa two different consecutive times.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by internationalman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
They hijacked Raphinha, Kounde and Lewandoski from Chelsea and also collected our Christensen and Alonso.

As if that wasn't enough, Chelsea were poised for Europa League at the beginning of the group stage after Dinamo Zagreb's defeated them, Barca came from no where and violently hijacked our Europa League from us

When we told them it's because of Messi they seemed like a good team and playing in the quarter finals and Round of 16 they thought we were being fanatics.

The GOAT is currently enjoying and grazing on a greener grass in paris.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by HarlequinLekex: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
This argument is baseless. This is not the first time a player will leave a club na go sit down jhare

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ofunwa111: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1585617312048201733?t=BtDvfG0JZdBHAi1K47NTBw&s=19
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Between 2016 and 2021 he was in Barcelona and they never won the UCL, so who is to blame ?. Whatever they are facing now, the club caused it. From cheating with the help of UEFA to building their game around him and some players .. Should we say it’s karma ? Enrique saw this coming but they had a problem with him for trying to correct it .The players who were also a part of it are no longer as good as they were, or not playing, so it’s expected that the decline would be this bad. Let’s not forget the coach is not tactically sound and should have learnt more before taking over at the helms of his dream club and besides, he’s got some racist mentality which is evident in his selection process. So for now, let Barca follow the process of rebuilding, which comes with losing some and winning some.

20 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by lhordspy: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Between 2016 and 2021 he was in Barcelona and they never won the UCL, so who is to blame ?. Whatever they are facing now, the club caused it. From cheating with the help of UEFA to building their game around him and some players .. Should we say it’s karma ? Enrique saw this coming but they had a problem with him for trying to correct it .The players who were also a part of it are no longer as good as they were, or not playing, so it’s expected that the decline would be this bad. Let’s not forget the coach is not tactically sound and should have learnt more before taking over at the helms of his dream club and besides, he’s got some racist mentality which is evident in his selection process. So for now, let Barca follow the process of rebuilding, which comes with losing some and winning some.

What are you saying oga?
From 2016-2021- How many times have they failed to make it to the knockout stages?
From 2016-2021, throughout those years they were winning just one or two single matches in a UCL tournament right? angry

Do you know what it is for a team like barcelona to have won just 3games in two consecutive UcL season. Haba!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ofunwa111: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

What are you saying oga?
From 2016-2021- How many times have they failed to make it to the knockout stages?
From 2016-2021, throughout those years they were winning just one or two single matches in a UCL tournament right? angry

Do you know what it is for a team like barcelona to have won just 3games in two consecutive UcL season. Haba!

They have obviously met better teams that's why they haven't won. Secondly the reasons I gave above , if you read well has been part of it.

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by lhordspy: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ofunwa111:

They have obviously met better teams that's why they haven't won. Secondly the reasons I gave above , if you read well has been part of it.

Met better team than the ones they have been meeting since 2016-2021. Please can you list the better team for me.

Have they met mancity, liverpool, madrid, chelsea, man-u, Psg and many more. Apart from bayern and inter, where are the better team?

And your reasons are baseless and without prove, just assumptions.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

What are you saying oga?

Bros, leave Pendu fans. If Barcelona had qualify and maybe gone ahead to play CL final, they would have said, Messi was the problem all along but as e no go their way, na to find excuse as usual.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ofunwa111: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Met better team than the ones they have been meeting since 2016-2021. Please can you list the better team for me.

Have they met mancity, liverpool, madrid, chelsea, man-u, Psg and many more. Apart from bayern and inter, where are the better team?

And your reasons are baseless and without prove, just assumptions.

Bayern a bad team ? Inter a bad team ? and for the none big names , they were obviously better on the night they met, it's that simple. Baseless ? Lol. Ask the real Barca fans they know the in house story .. as for UEFA aiding , use your YouTube or better still, wait for the fans of the team that were affected to come tell you.

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by lhordspy: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Bayern a bad team ? Inter a bad team ? and for the none big names , they were obviously better on the night they met, it's that simple. Baseless ? Lol. Ask the real Barca fans they know the in house story .. as for UEFA aiding , use your YouTube or better still, wait for the fans of the team that were affected to come tell you.

I see you have problem of assimilating and comprehending things.

I am so hurt i have been wasting myself time. Goodnight.

37 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ofunwa111: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

I see you have problem of assimilating and comprehending things.

I am so hurt i have been wasting myself time. Goodnight.

Yes I saw you gave an exemption for those teams, I just restated it. But my earlier point remains valid. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by MrFixIt007: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2022
R
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by nwakibie3(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2022
How many matches did they win in the last days 0f messi in same barca?

9 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Atarakpa: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Are you for real?
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Kingcalls: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Thats y the fraud japa...he knew he wud be exposed ....he then ran to a team that wud not embarrass him..... but they are doing better in la liga .... Spanish teams have been on the decline for years now ...

If messi was in barca , it wudnt improve anything....

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Demonicus: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Well kylian and Neymar are having the best time of their careers, playing alongside the Goat right now. grin

14 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by SouthSouth1914: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
nwakibie3:
How many matches did they win at the last days 0f messi in same barca?

Very nice question! The days of Messi has passed. Barca should move on. They should get an experience coach like Tuchel and turn their woes around!

14 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Johnrake69: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by PraiseJr: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Like for messi
Share for Ronaldo

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by AZControversial(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
grin

These people should allow Barcelona slide down to Europa in peace....
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by donbenie(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
And they said he was hiding in Barcelona..
Now tell me..
Who is hiding behind who?
#GOAT

11 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ecos(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by bigdammyj: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Noted.
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Uyi168: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:

come back and do what?

Messi departure is good,at least, barca can look inward, build from the scratch and hopefully, start competiting for mayor trophies..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker Dele Bashiru Leaves Man City To Join Watford / Kante, Luiz Help Chelsea End Man City’s Unbeaten Run / Which Nigeria U-17 Team Will You Consider The Greatest? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.