Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Sardine Is Now N350 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sardine Is Now N350 (3595 Views)

Petrol Price Now N350/ltr As Queues Return To Filling Stations / Fuel Is Now N350/liter. Why Is There No Massive Protest? / Sanwo-Olu To Borrow N350 Billion To Fund 2023 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
deanoffaculty:

Chai!!! We need to invite Britain to colonize Nigeria again. At least things were better before independence. This one wey we dey so ehn.....NA DIE!!
lol

God pass APC and their hardship machineries

1 Like

Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by OlujobaSamuel: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

When I said GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO MORE, I'm referring to something like the doc sector (birds), Not feed.

If there's enough maize and soy bean, feed price wouldn't have rose DUE TO SCARCITY.

You all should also plant enough maize and soy bean to see if the prices will come down or not.

If government can't control doc price(due to the fact that it's private business), let the rich men(since it's capital intensive) invest in this business, if there's enough competition, all these will die down.

This is great opportunities for all and sundry, our border is closed let's make use of this opportunity to make money and boost our economy (SME) as well.

Meanwhile, doc is no more up to 400 Currently though we still wish the prices comes down
Doc is currently less than 200 because there is no demand as there is no farmer stocking for the season again.
Reason for price hike isn't lack of competition as the market is well saturated from big brands to smaller ones.
We should all go back to farm?
Are you into farming?
What crops are you into?
Everyone won't get engaged in farming, we have other activities that drive economic wheel, so the idea of "you all go to farm is bullshit"
3yrs ago, we had issues just to clear 20ha of farm land, as there is no govt support for it except on media.
Got the land through the govt, so it's not an issue of following right channel.
With so much stress put into maintenance, we eventually had harvest, just to thresh maize, we had no thresher around, the one within the community can't do large work and we still need to book ahead. We procured ours, threshed and bag. After bagging, it wasn't enough for a full truck, we had willing buyer, but fuel increase that same week, so getting a small pick became very expensive, we had to preserve on farm, pest took over and damaged whatever they can leaving the rest for us. At the end, it wasn't a profitable venture.
Another experience in a different state(Oyo), wẹ planted cassava and maize after stress of clearing and cutting trees, herdsmen invaded and eat our cassava and maize.
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ThatFairGuy1: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Doc is currently less than 200 because there is no demand as there is no farmer stocking for the season again.
Reason for price hike isn't lack of competition as the market is well saturated from big brands to smaller ones.
We should all go back to farm?
Are you into farming?
What crops are you into?
Everyone won't get engaged in farming, we have other activities that drive economic wheel, so the idea of "you all go to farm is bullshit"
3yrs ago, we had issues just to clear 20ha of farm land, as there is no govt support for it except on media.
Got the land through the govt, so it's not an issue of following right channel.
With so much stress put into maintenance, we eventually had harvest, just to thresh maize, we had no thresher around, the one within the community can't do large work and we still need to book ahead. We procured ours, threshed and bag. After bagging, it wasn't enough for a full truck, we had willing buyer, but fuel increase that same week, so getting a small pick became very expensive, we had to preserve on farm, pest took over and damaged whatever they can leaving the rest for us. At the end, it wasn't a profitable venture.
Another experience in a different state(Oyo), wẹ planted cassava and maize after stress of clearing and cutting trees, herdsmen invaded and eat our cassava and maize.
U commend you sir.
The difficulty you said to have experienced is one of the measure I expected FG to also look into so as to make farming more easier.

Being a practical farmer, The message isn't for your type but for those who refused to make a move, they always find excuses to farm.

Besides, where is doc sold for less than 200? I'll like you to hint me please. thanks
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ABCthingx: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
helinues:
You too like food
NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THIS UNREASONABLE!
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
ABCthingx:
NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THIS UNREASONABLE!
na foam full him brain
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by OlujobaSamuel: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

U commend you sir.
The difficulty you said to have experienced is one of the measure I expected FG to also look into so as to make farming more easier.

Being a practical farmer, The message isn't for your type but for those who refused to make a move, they always find excuses to farm.

Besides, where is doc sold for less than 200? I'll like you to hint me please. thanks
Price range as at last Thursday was between 150 to 170 for various hatchery in Ibadan, depending on hatchery, if buying directly, not through agents.
I don't know price for yesterday's market as I wasn't available to check for price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cc:

Mynd44

Moderators
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by jesmond3945: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Endsar people should help those that want sandine.

As for the op, you can buy the cheaper one of 250
you are very stupid the country is sinking into the abyss and you are blaming your liberators.
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
you are very stupid the country is sinking into the abyss and you are blaming your liberators.

It seems you are confused.

Did the people tell you they were in captivity before?
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by jamace(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oh, my dear sardine..Queen of the coast.. cry
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by Hiploko(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
jamace:
Oh, my dear sardine..Queen of the coast.. cry
lol
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by jesmond3945: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up there.
You all must find excuse.

Do America Government go to farm or individual? Answer yourself.

Government own is to provide enabling environment Which they're doing much more than any Government with some of its policies.
Though we still expects more.

Border closure is a blessing in disguise for anyone that wants to invest in Agriculture, yet it's few people who utilize this opportunity.

There're grants put in place for farmers, only Northerners are utilizing the opportunities.

Bandit issue is only to the Northerners yet it never stop them from farming, WHAT ARE SOUTHERN YOUTHS DOING? Are you also having SECURITY CHALLENGES?

Is it Government that will cultivate land for you?
How will there be surplus when majority refused and sees Agriculture as dirty Job?

how much is onion and rice in the north?
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
how much is onion and rice in the north?
Not as costly as it is here in the South
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by jesmond3945: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Not as costly as it is here in the South
give me a figure
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by jesmond3945: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It seems you are confused.

Did the people tell you they were in captivity before?

you are in serious chains right now. Pound is heading to 700, dollar 500. Insecurity everywhere. Since border closure didn't solve our problem why not open it. Why not liberalize the economy. Make it competitive. People are suffering. Giving them survival fund or palliative will not solve the problem. How can dangote be the only one manufacturing cement? How do you expect investors to come?
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by bettyharry101: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
What did we do to deserve this kind of growing hardship in the land?

When people/a government lack ideas, they begin to scramble for what and who to blame. Why not relieve all the friends you appointed politically of their posts and bring in technocrats to help you?? Must one be so dull as to even seek help?

The worst part is we still have three years of worst scenarios to face.

I pity which ever government that will take over from this.

The damage would have been made irreversible.

Which kind wahala be this abeg??

I AM VERY ANGRYYYY
Nigerians deserve what ever hardship they are experiencing right now . We are blinded by tribal and religious sentiment in voting in old and stupid people that have no clue of being a leader .At least, let us say the first attempt in voting in Buhari was mistake, what was Nigerians thinking in voting him into power the second time ? Both the elite and almajiris on the street, for once reasoned alike and voted for this hardship we are experiencing .
Its serves us right ..infact, the hunger has just started, becos we are only in the first year of this administration. We still have three more years of hardship to experience before this administration comes to an end .
.We are nothing but a bunch of stupid people that do not think with our brain in choosing who should lead us..
.Pls this exclude those that did not follow the back wagon of the sai babas and decided to vote according to their conscience against these two terrible parties which are Apc/PDP . We need a party that is devoid of all these crops of failed and corrupt politicians .But will Nigerian vote for them ? No.
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by bettyharry101: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up there.
You all must find excuse.

Do America Government go to farm or individual? Answer yourself.

Government own is to provide enabling environment Which they're doing much more than any Government with some of its policies.
Though we still expects more.

Border closure is a blessing in disguise for anyone that wants to invest in Agriculture, yet it's few people who utilize this opportunity.

There're grants put in place for farmers, only Northerners are utilizing the opportunities.

Bandit issue is only to the Northerners yet it never stop them from farming, WHAT ARE SOUTHERN YOUTHS DOING? Are you also having SECURITY CHALLENGES?

Is it Government that will cultivate land for you?
How will there be surplus when majority refused and sees Agriculture as dirty Job?

Make thunder fire that mouth of yours .. idiot . Name at least one enabling environment that your stupid uncles in govt have provided for the citizens? Is it agric loans with single digit , without applying nepotism, so as to only favour their kinsmen in the north ? Is it security for farmers to go about their farm work with no assistance from govt but still get harassed , kidnapped and killed by Fulani headmen and bandit ? Is it the same enabling environment where govt looks the other way, as Fulani headmen go on rampage in destroying farmers crops that they have worked very hard to plant? . And these farmers are raped , maimed and murdered when these devilish headsmen are challenged? Yet this very govt looks the other way, becos these men are from a section of this country that are considered as untouchable and above the law? Where have you been when the south were having their own dose of the heads men dark rampage and the various killings that they committed across the south ? We are talking about the south west to the South East and the south south regions? Do you mean all the murder cases across the south, you never head of them? You did not know why Amotekun was established by the south west region ? Is either you are just feigning ignorant or you are just being stupid .
Enabling environment my ass. Are our roads not already a dead traps? While travelers are being hunted by bandit, every day in which your stupid uncles in govt cannot even travel by road any more?. why won’t they? they are too scared & clueless in securing the roads. Does that not show that they are grossly inefficient ?
Electricity that is never available and a new tariff was introduced recently,thereby adding to the already hardship that of the people.Is that not a clear case of a harsh environment to you?
What about the recently increased fuel price that has made food stuff & transportation to skyrocket out of control ? Does that look like an enabling environment to you ? No good healthcare & educational system to add to it.So tell me, what have we benefited as a citizen of Nigeria ? Mention one thing you idiot.
You are a nothing but a stupid and wicked man and God will punish you for your insensitivity .. you are the typical image of a devil just as your skin looks.. This why the white man is better than your kind, becos of your dark heart .
You will surely face one of these calamities that have befallen poor Nigerians and you will look for peace but you will never find it, idiot ..You are nothing but an idiot .. yes I am abusing you becos you are a beast that is dancing on the tears and blood of poor Nigerians, just becos you are either a stupid paid agent or a beneficiary of this clueless and wicked administration . I spit on you if I could .Idiot .
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ThatFairGuy1: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
give me a figure
On what basis should I
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
bettyharry101:
Make thunder fire that mouth of yours .. idiot . Name at least one enabling environment that your stupid uncles in govt have provided for the citizens? Is it agric loans with single digit without applying nepotism, so that it only favour their kinsmen in the north ? Is it security for farmers to go about their farm work with no assistance from govt and still get harassed , kidnapped and killed by Fulani headmen and bandit ? Is it the same enabling environment where govt looks the other way, as Fulani headmen go on rampage in destroying farmers crops that they have worked very hard to plant . And these farmers are raped , maimed and murdered when these devilish headsmen are challenged? Yet this very govt looks the other way, becos these men are from a section of this country that are considered as untouchable and above the law? Where have you been when the south were having their own dose of the Fulani heads men dark rampage and the various killings that they committed across the south ? We are talking from the south west to the South East and the south south ? Do you means all the murder cases across the south, you never head of it ? You did not know why Amotekun was established by the south west region ? Is either you are just feigning ignorant or you are just plain stupid .
Enabling environment my ass. Are our roads not already a dead traps? and travelers are being hunted by bandit every day in which your stupid uncles in govt cannot even travel by road any more. Becos they are too scared & clueless in securing the roads? Does that not show that they are grossly inefficient ?
Is it our electricity that is never available and a new tariff was introduced recently not a clear case of a harsh environment ? What about the recently increased fuel price that has made food stuff & transportation to skyrocket out of control ? Does that look like an enabling environment to you ? What have we benefited as a citizen of Nigeria ? Mention one thing you idiot. You are a nothing but a stupid and wicked man and God will punish you for your insensitivity .. you are the typical image of a devil just as your skin looks.. this why the white man is better than your kind, becos of your dark heart .
You will surely face one of these calamities that has befallen poor Nigerians and you will look for peace but you will never find it, idiot ..You are nothing but an idiot .. yes I am abusing you becos you are a beast that is dancing on the tears and blood of poor Nigerians, just becos you are either a stupid paid agent or a beneficiary of this clueless and wicked administration . I spit on you if I could .Idiot .
[/s]
INCOHERENCE.

Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by bettyharry101: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
INCOHERENCE.

Mr paid agent that has sold his soul for a N30,000 monthly salary.Shame on you .I am sure you cannot even afford a decent meal to eat but becos your conscience has be doused by the money you collect on a monthly basis, you have decided to defend the devils in which you are part of ..An enemy of the people you are . Tell me the farm that you have since you feel that everyone must be a farmer. Your stupid and clueless party has now reduced all Nigerians to farmers. In their mind everybody must be a farmer to survive . What does that tell you ? Does it not occurred to your thick skull that they are clueless and have no clear cut direction in reviving the economy ?
When your stupid party was busy making mouth up and down , as if they could turn Nigeria around when they were in opposition...people thought they have seen their messiah that will end corruption and provide them the basic amenities that the country lack . Little did we know that they will run the country to the ground when given the opportunity to rule .
Its easy to win a goal from the comfort of your city room, when you are not the football coach or happens to be one the players yourself .
It is easy to rule a country as an opposition, when you are not in the helm of affair just as it was very very easy for APC to turn Nigeria to a prosperous and a changed country before they were given the mantle of leadership but now, look at How they are busy chasing shadows and turning everything Into ashes. Meanwhile, this shameless paid agent is asking doctors ,accountant ,engineers , nurses etc in their various profession to start farming. what a failure you guys are .
I salute the failure of your party and the shamelessness of their paid agent such as you ..I also throw salute your stupidity and that of your miserable party ..shame on you .
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by ThatFairGuy1: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
bettyharry101:
Mr paid agent that has sold his soul for a N30,000 monthly salary.Shame on you .I am sure you cannot even afford a decent meal to eat but becos your conscience has be doused by the money you collect on a monthly basis, you have decided to defend the devils in which you are part of ..an enemy of the people you are . Tell me the farm that you have since you feel that everyone must be a farmer. Your stupid and clueless party has now reduced all Nigerians to farmers. In their mind everybody must be a farmer to survive . What does that tell you ? Does it not occurred to your thick skull that you are clueless and have no direction in their leadership in reviving the economy ?
When your stupid party was busy making mouth up and down , as if they could turn Nigeria around when they were in opposition.Little did we know that they will run the country to the ground when given the opportunity to rule .
Its easy to win a goal from the comfort of your city room, when you are not the football courthouse or one the players yourself .It is easy to rule a country as an opposition, when you are not in the helm of affair ..it was very very easy for APC to turn Nigeria to a prosperous and a changed country before they were given the mantle of leadership but now, look at How they are busy chasing shadows and turning everything Into ashes. Meanwhile, this shameless paid agent is asking doctors ,accountant ,engineers , nurses etc in their various profession to start farming. what a failure you guys are .
I salute the failure of your party and the shamelessness of their paid agent such as you ..I also throw salute your stupidity and that of your miserable party ..shame on you .
[/s]
Another loads of bigotry.
Which is paining you, is it the so called 30k monthly or that APC is at the helms of affairs?

Cry baby

Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by unikwa: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
We had the chance to vote for Sowore, but we refused. Well, enjoy Sai Baba.
Re: Sardine Is Now N350 by Hiploko(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day, abeg Caption this picture (just for fun) / Members Of Goodluck Jonathan Cabinet From 2010 - 2015 / Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.