Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Themapng Let's Discuss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Themapng Let's Discuss (398 Views)

Let's Discuss The Difference Between Real Estate Vs Stocks! / Themapng Scam... Proof Of A Failed Country / Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Themapng Let's Discuss by Mydazz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
After so much good news and testimonies about TheMapng I finally invested a borrowed chunk with them early this month only to find out about many issues the following week concerning CRMI investors.
This almost led to total breakdown of law and order at their offices both in Ikeja and Lekki, I actually witnessed the fracas in Ikeja office last week.
Fast forward to now, meeting was organized by Themapng in three different locations over the weekend but I couldn't attend any.
Please i need firsthand info on outcome of the meeting if it held anywhere,.... and if the offices are now opened to customers and generally your experience and possible explanation for current happenings in Themapng.
Thanks
Re: Themapng Let's Discuss by OlowuJohn: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Mydazz:
After so much good news and testimonies about TheMapng I finally invested a borrowed chunk with them early this month only to find out about many issues the following week concerning CRMI investors.
This almost led to total breakdown of law and order at their offices both in Ikeja and Lekki, I actually witnessed the fracas in Ikeja office last week.
Fast forward to now, meeting was organized by Themapng in three different locations over the weekend but I couldn't attend any.
Please i need firsthand info on outcome of the meeting if it held anywhere,.... and if the offices are now opened to customers and generally your experience and possible explanation for current happenings in Themapng.
Thanks
Up till now the MD refused to address investors; he and his staffs are no where to be found. He deliberately allowed hoodlum to loot his office so that he can lay claim that angry investor stole from him.
I don't expect TheMap coming back, people has lost a large chunk of money, this is not MMM but a Nigerian with a face rubbing other Nigerians.
Re: Themapng Let's Discuss by Mydazz(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
OlowuJohn:

Up till now the MD refused to address investors; he and his staffs are no where to be found. He deliberately allowed hoodlum to loot his office so that he can lay claim that angry investor stole from him.
I don't expect TheMap coming back, people has lost a large chunk of money, this is not MMM but a Nigerian with a face rubbing other Nigerians.
So that means none of the meetings held over the weekend,...... are the offices opened at all,..... heard that Lekki office is opened but I'm jot sure about that though
Re: Themapng Let's Discuss by OlowuJohn: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Mydazz:

So that means none of the meetings held over the weekend,...... are the offices opened at all,..... heard that Lekki office is opened but I'm jot sure about that though
None of his staffs is in Lekki office, he ordered them to stay at home indefinitely; open his gate for looters to loot his property, because they was no break and entry.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Will Change The Narrative Of Real Estate Investment In Ibeju / 5 Trends And Predictions For Market Research In 2021 / A Lazy Way To Make N100 Every time Someone Confirms Their Phone Number In Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.