Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! (991 Views)

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! by BravoZulu1: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2011
People get the kind of leader they deserve, i.e the attitude of the leader is a reflection of the attitude of the mass followership. So arrange these aspirants in the order we deserve to be ruled. There names r in no particular order: Ribadu, GEJ, IBB, Buhari, Okotie, Shekarau and Utomi. Apologies to others whose names didn't appear.
Re: People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! by wesley80(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Op,
The answer to your question depends on your perception of Nigerians. Here's what i think;
1) Buhari - if truly Nigerians are like animals that need to be beaten into place to conform, given a strict definition of right and wrong which they must adhere to with dire consequences for those that err.
2)Gej- If Nigerians are a complex people that need to be understood and each distinct set given what is due or perceived to be due to them in order to keep them happy, make them do your bidding and harness their potentials.
3)Ribadu - If Nigerians are ruthlessly corrupt and we need a proud,brash and perceived honest man to rescue us.
4)Shekarau- If Nigerians are all like Kano residents that are easily swayed by personalities.
5)Utomi - If Nigerians are predominantly literate and free from grinding poverty.
6)Okotie - If Nigerians are not divided by religion and wary of new age pastors and appreciate out-of-dictionary English words a little more.
Buhari comes first cos most around here seem to believe they r animals and need an iron hand to do whats right. I'll go with Gej though cos i think he's what we need.
Re: People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! by Sunofgod(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Democracy?

A Demonstration of Craziness -  grin

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnznJZ0XvA[/flash]
Re: People Get The Type Of Leaders They Deserve! by Blazay(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
Absolutely correct!
No sympathies then. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Points On Why Chief Dr. Ikedi Ohakim Should Be Honoured, Labour In Imo St / Sng Disowns Bakare / Tension In Imo: Ohakim, Rochas In Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.