Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,803 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin (28563 Views)

Saudi Arabia Tells Biden To Go Pound Sand - While Highlighting The Role Of OPEC+ / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Guestlander: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm in Massachusetts bro

I doubt it, otherwise you should know that everything you wrote is garbage.
Keep fighting until Trump is sworn in? Even Trump doesn't believe that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Yankee101:
Where are the people who were praying and fasting for trump but can't pick up a prayer point for nigeria?
You mean Nigeria that is irredeemable?

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
int0x80:
Lol, the loser has finally conceded after Michigan certified their election in favor of the president-elect Joe Biden. I couldn't be prouder, democracy has prevailed grin grin grin grin
[/s] shatap
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by GambaOsaka: 1:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mumu CNN propaganda. The Supreme Court will decide the winner. The court case is already accelerating towards the Supreme Court. The faster the lower Circuit Courts controlled by Democrats throw out the cases, the faster it will be transferred to the Supreme Court. Until the SCOTUS make their judgment to uphold or reject the validity of voter fraud case before it, that's when you will know which President will get sworn in by January grin

Wey Trump himself don admit defeat.
You dey naija dey argue on his behalf.

3 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by nigeriainfo: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Which Trump is ready to concede?
Useless propaganda from Democrat agents.
We will not give up.
The RIGGING in Pennsylvania and Georgia was so obvious.
TRUMP must never concede for any satanic democrat to take over.
Even if it means for us to start rioting, engage on violence and destroy public properties in the US we are ready.
We will fight with our last blood to ensure that Trump is sworn in for the second term and yes we are ready to go violent for the sake of democracy cos the coming of Biden is Doom for America and the whole world at large cos he has already formed an ally with China, Russia, North Korea and other Communist nations which are US enemies to take over.
If you're a Christian supporting Biden then you need to go get your brains checked.
Anarchy will be the order of the day if Beast Biden is sworn in as president.
Tufiakwa
God help us
You don reach Yankee before? Challenge your senators salary for good governance.Nigerians sha, please channel that energy for the betterment of Nigerian people. Americans have moved on. I beg use that energy make una get light 24/7 first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by bodejohn(m): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Wickedfact:

Olabisi Olabode, lying is a sin and you should not twist the Bible to defend lies. Remember, a liar is a thief.

Thank you for taking out time to find out my name, I'm sure it would have taken less time to discover the sarcasm in my comment...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2020
nigeriainfo:

Nigerians sha, please channel that energy for the betterment of Nigerian people. Americans have moved on. I beg use that energy make una get light 24/7 first.
Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Imo042: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2020
ComeAndobo:
FINALLY. TRUMP FANS HOW MARKET?

KPK cheesy

KO POR KE... grin

How many times have you people lied that Trump has accepted defeat?

We will hear from the supreme Court not CNN
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by int0x80(m): 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Why are you guys wasting your time arguing with some of these dirty dimwits claiming to be in US when he's actually wallowing in abject poverty in Uyo grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by kayusely70(m): 2:09am On Nov 24, 2020
At Long Last!
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by ComeAndobo: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:

How many times have you people lied that Trump has accepted defeat?

We will hear from the supreme Court not CNN

How many times do you want Trump to lose. He is on marathon lose. He is just delaying the inevitable.

Also not only CNN reported it, even Trump is tweeting about the start of transition.

5 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2020
macanthony25:

Trump had wished he's an African,he would ve rigged the election in his favour...i pray Nigeria will reach a stage where elections will be determine by voters not by INEC/Paymasters.

i dedicate this FTC to real niggars out there doing legit hustle to escape from poverty....your legit hustle will pay soonest,keep the fire burning.
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by grandlexuz(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2020
As expected. He has collected enough funds from his gullible supporters to fight election fraud
Typical 419 mentality.

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2020
ComeAndobo:
FINALLY. TRUMP FANS HOW MARKET?

KPK cheesy

KO POR KE... grin
U mean the NIGERIAN PASTORS....
The ones asking GOD to Thumbprint on dia behalf
D ones asking GOD to rig an election in favor of Trump.

Imagine asking God to truncate Democratic processes..
When the same BIBLE says the WILL of the People is the WILL of GOD..
Those FOOLS...
I really Feel embarrassed each time I see such videos.

7 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by saajus: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2020
This is not news. I know that stubborn Trump has no choice.

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by bilulu(m): 2:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Even if it means for us to start rioting, engage on violence and destroy public properties in the US we are ready.
We will fight with our last blood to ensure that Trump is sworn in for the second term and yes we are ready to go violent for the sake of democracy cos the coming of Biden is Doom for America and the whole world at large cos he has already formed an ally with China, Russia, North Korea and other Communist nations which are US enemies to take over.
If you're a Christian supporting Biden then you need to go get your brains checked.
Tufiakwa
God help us
una go just dey una shithole country dey yarn dust, u think say wen the times comes Trump won't be thrown out of that seat by same security guiding him now? or you think it's Nigeria were allegiance is to the president not the constitution....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by banmee(m): 2:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Let the crying begin. #Adakintroy

2 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[s][/s] shatap

As them catch you inside big lie, shame suppose don pursue you from this thread na grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Bar1941(m): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

Only God knows how many times you had masturbated with the image, you posted it at every slight opportunity.

FYI, Michigan electorates (core GOP) certify Biden's victory today even after meeting with Trump few days earlier, the margin is too glaring. You can start rioting in your village ok! No one knows you existed.

6 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 2:48am On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Once, it is from CNN know that it is fake news.
It is not fake news...even Trump tweeted it... trying to take the glory that he instructed the lady heading the GSA to begin transition!

5 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2020
humilitypays:
Finally, the stubborn man is gone wink

For those supporting Donald Trump on the guise of Christianity, let me tell you guys what you don't know....

Nobody can fight for God Almighty. God is God because He can fight and defend Himself. God does not need any man or any President or King or Prophet or mob to fight for him or defend His words! The living God that we Christ lovers and believers serve is not a docile God nor a powerless god that requires some strong men or militants or irate youths or rampaging extremists to defend His cause. God can do and undo! God can raise a warrior anytime if He needs one for any reason.

God is love! Christ is love! Being a true Christian is all about spreading love not hate! Love your neighbors! Don't fight anybody condemning Christ or Christianity, don't be like the other religions who fight for their prophets and gods......the living God that true Christians serve is powerful enough to fight His battles and win!

Donald Trump *may have become President out of God's will to achieve something only God alone knows....but remember, even in the Holy Bible, there were kings whom God anointed to become kings to save the people but these kings got carried away by power and derailed from the original plan God had for them, and what happened to such kings God caused a situation to happen to ensure such incalcitrant kings are dethroned and disgraced before the people.

Almost all the people occupying the country called United States today are migrants or immigrants......including Donald Trump; whose great grandparents migrated from Europe - Germany I guess.....and even Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump migrated to American from Yugoslav Republic of Slovenia....yet Trump don't want other migrants who are facing challenges in their home countries for several reasons beyond their control to come to America to achieve their own life's dreams.....he wants them to remain and die in their home countries where they have limited opportunities to survive, isn't that man's wickedness to fellow human Is that how someone that loves God behave

You don't want black people from Africa to come to United States, you want them to go back to their countries in Africa to fix it, how What have you done to sincerely help African nations catch up with development; did you ever make serious efforts to confront the useless, failed African leaders to fix their countries and stop human right abuses and give all their countrymen and women equal opportunities to survive; yes you can do it if you truly care.....you have the influence to do this, and if truly you love God, you ought to love all humans and also help other humans to succeed and fulfill their God's destiny here on earth irrespective of their skin colors.

No man chooses his race!

No man chooses his skin color!

No man chooses the country he or she is born! All these were chosen by forces beyond our control.....so why can't you help the black African nations catch up and stay in their home countries if you truly care You watch idly as black African leaders like President Buhari and co supervise the massive killings of their own citizens by all forms of gun wielding militants and terrorists, you have the power, you have the might, you have the influence to caution him and in fact order him to stop such atrocities which was the one major reason Igbos supported you massively in 2016 and thereafter, yet you never offered any help only minor talks and tweets that made no impact!

Donald Trump go and rest! You failed the mission God sent you! You failed humanity!

You watched Mexican, Cuban, etc kids starve and die in immigration camps while struggling to come into US to look for a greener pasture with their suffering parents. Is that the heart of a man that loves God

Yes you tried in clamping down on Islamic terrorists, but they are not the only pressing issues......your hatred for black nations and immigrants from Africa, South America, etc brought your downfall!

Many of you didn't know Trump stopped American citizens from filing to bring in their spouses into America since the beginning of this year, and he even have a new immigration policy he was warming up to pass into law after he wins reelection which will allow only Europeans to immigrate to America.

What a heartless man, please go and make peace with God, you failed your mission!!

To all the Christians praying for Trump to win at the court, stop wasting your prayers......God cannot be mocked! Nobody can fight for God! Trump cannot fight for God! If God needs another US President to do what He wishes, He would change Joe Bidden to start doing what pleases Him. That is who God is.

God can raise a stone to worship Him if all humans fails to worship Him!

God is so powerful to fight and defend His own!

Sir...You have concluded this matter with this piece! I don't think I have read such a magnificent expose about God and Donald Trump.

I pray that our fellow so-called Christians supporting Trump learn from this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Coronavirus1: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us
Did you vote let them say,you are in one Bush in Nigeria your Voice is louder than those who vote in America Ode

3 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ashirioluwa: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Kenn55:
Nigerians can go and rest.

There is nothing concerning Nigerians with America election. Nigerians should rather face their own country instead of all these nonsense i read online that does not in anyway concern them.

I was thinking Trump is from Nigeria because of the way Nigerians reacted to the out of the election.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by kunle75(m): 2:59am On Nov 24, 2020
plierz:
Finally its about to go down.. Trump just accept and move on, abi na by force

Abi oooo
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 3:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Wickedfact:

Massachusetts Street in Uyo. Dumb liar.
With the kind of nonsense you typed, you can NEVER pass US visa interview. You need to improve your IQ.

Hahahahahaha...awon Nairaland detectives...you have exposed his folly. Some people are so unexposed and gullible...he never thought you would go to his profile to check his previous posts.
So much for our Yoots.. leaders of tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by sunboy(m): 3:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

You just said “you are ready to riot, and destroy property” i hope you live on US soil, I will be happy to pass your message across to the authorities grin But unfortunately you I’m sure you’re one of those who’s pastor told to pray.

2 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by azzima(m): 3:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us
UNFORTUNATELY. ...you are typing this nonsense from nsukka.

4 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 3:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
only terrorists supports Biden and Democrats.
I'm quite sure you must be from the head slammers Religion cos no sane Christian supports evil

Sorry...I am a Christian of over 2 decades by God's grace...I don't support Donald Trump because he is evil and everything OPPOSED to what Jesus Christ, Apostle Paul, Peter, James, St. John the divine and other preachers spoke about Christian-like virtues in the New Testament of the Bible. On the contrary, Joe Biden has some qualities similar to those Christ like virtues, so I support him & pray that he will be genuinely born-again and allow God use him, since in character, he is not far from the kingdom, just like Jesus commended that man who engaged him in a conversation!
Argue with your keyboard and your Bible, if you still don't agree!
So-called Christians like you and that Nairaland e-pastor, Righteousness89 giving Christianity and God a bad name, repent before it is too late! Quit your idolatry and idolization of men like Donald Trump and submit to the sovereignty and all-knowing nature of God! I'm done with you!

3 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by sunboy(m): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

You just said “you are ready to riot, and destroy property” i hope you live on US soil.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by grandlexuz(m): 3:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

True the say the majority of Trump supporters are misfit with no College degree. You are ready to riot and burn properties in the US while living in Ajegunle. Little wonder Nigeria has stopped revolving along with the rest of the world.

Joke is on you for calling yourself a Christian. Like I always say Christianity is about fruits and clearly you posses none.

I feel ashamed to be aligned to thesame Religion with folks like you. Look at who is talking about Christianity. Pharisee, wolf in sheep clothing. Get an education so you can better understand the implications of over thirty dismissed court cases for lack of evidence and merits.

6 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by grandlexuz(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

Sorry...I am a Christian of over 2 decades by God's grace...I don't support Donald Trump because he is evil and everything OPPOSED to what Jesus Christ, Apostle Paul, Peter, James, St. John the divine and other preachers spoke about Christian-like virtues in the New Testament of the Bible. On the contrary, Joe Biden has some qualities similar to those Christ like virtues, so I support him & pray that he will be genuinely born-again and allow God use him, since in character, he is not far from the kingdom, just like Jesus commended that man who engaged him in a conversation!
Argue with your keyboard and your Bible, if you still don't agree!
So-called Christians like you and that Nairaland e-pastor, Righteousness89 giving Christianity and God a bad name, repent before it is too late! Quit your idolatry and idolization of men like Donald Trump and submit to the sovereignty and all-knowing nature of God! I'm done with you!

Thank You.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Nigeria is irredeemable

Is that what the Bible you read tells you? Just look at who is claiming righteousness here. You don't even believe what your Bible tells you - to pray for your leaders and people in authority (Romans 13) and pray for the peace of Jerusalem (your abode) so that it will be well with you and you will prosper (Psalm 122:6).

Nigeria is irredeemable indeed!

Fake Christians everywhere!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video) / India Women Lead Night Protests After Doctor's Rape And Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.