Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin (28329 Views)

Saudi Arabia Tells Biden To Go Pound Sand - While Highlighting The Role Of OPEC+ / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by grandlexuz(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2020
sunboy:

You just said “you are ready to riot, and destroy property” i hope you live on US soil.

Who dash monkey banana.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by olumide4christ: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2020
faceURfront:

As them catch you inside big lie, shame suppose don pursue you from this thread na grin grin grin

They are shameless...their opinion is superior to any other thing!
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by grandlexuz(m): 3:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm in Massachusetts bro

Who dash Monkey banana. Massachussets and begging around for someone to buy your Tecno Droidpad for 15K. You nova eat bellyfull but talking about burning properties in US. Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by juman(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Hiss.
America is highly overrated country.
Their politicians are not better than african politicians.

America is a rubbish country.

I have mentioned it here on nairaland for years that most american politicians are bad leaders.
They are unpatriotic like third world politicians.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by NoFucksToGive: 3:44am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2021:
Which Trump is ready to concede?
Useless propaganda from Democrat agents.
We will not give up.
The RIGGING in Pennsylvania and Georgia was so obvious.
TRUMP must never concede for any satanic democrat to take over.
Even if it means for us to start rioting, engage on violence and destroy public properties in the US we are ready.
We will fight with our last blood to ensure that Trump is sworn in for the second term and yes we are ready to go violent for the sake of democracy cos the coming of Biden is Doom for America and the whole world at large cos he has already formed an ally with China, Russia, North Korea and other Communist nations which are US enemies to take over.
If you're a Christian supporting Biden then you need to go get your brains checked.
Anarchy will be the order of the day if Beast Biden is sworn in as president.
Tufiakwa
God help us
[/s]

To keep up your fake online personality you type rubbish

I pity your life

Stop all this tribalism and go build a future for your kids or poverty may ravage them
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by juman(m): 3:44am On Nov 24, 2020
I prefer governors as american president than washington politician.
Those washington politicians are the worst kind of politicians in america.

I prefer andrew cuomo as president than biden.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by vioment: 4:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Thank God for sanity.

America's image has really been wounded, almost one level from the rot of most African, all middle east, Russia, China, most Latin america, and 25% of European political level.

As for Trump himself, he has sunk lower than any president in the world.

We have to pray for America. If America falls, humanity is finished until further notice. It is only America that will almost or even go to war with another country because a small group of people were mistreated with evidence. It used to be only America that could turn a former gateman from Nigeria, to a boss or an advanced and humble person.

It was because of Europe that America started and ended slavery, but it was also because of the USA(since 1945 to 2016) that europe had a dream again and even Africans and others can risk their lives to go share with those dreams. America encouraged Europe to open their borders; and also allow countries to be independent even if the colonizers will feel better by shaping those countries economically, size, groups, etc

I don't trust anywhere a 100%,
but I trust America (since 1945 to 2016) at 95%; russia ( up till today) at 3%;
china ( " " " ) at 8%;
England at 30%, all of europe at 40%;
Nigeria. ......
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Righteousness 89 and co right now. embarassed
including helinues, sarrki, afamed, bamite and bambambiglo grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Gerrard59(m): 4:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Wickedfact:

Massachusetts Street in Uyo. Dumb liar.
With the kind of nonsense you typed, you can NEVER pass US visa interview. You need to improve your IQ.

Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by jaxxy(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2020
175:
Strong Institutions to the rescue!

Me to Trumpeters and the spiritual jingoists in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In climes where there's strong institutions, nobody panders to the whims and caprices of the President. . . .unlike my Nigeria where every single Institution dances to the tunes and body odour. . .sorry language of the Presidency. Why Nations Fails!

Lessons

Allegiance always, should be to the people, country and constitution. . . .and never to the President.

I hope the suya guy, helienus, and the Moment for Zombies takes note.

Good day!

I like how the American System operates and make no mistake if Clinton has suspected a Russian interference she wouldn’t have conceded immediately bt want to know the implications of that however she conceded then democrats started a ridiculous probe and personal issues against Trump and his administration for “4years” despite no collusion. Was this right? No

Now these desperate democrats want Trump to concede without checking all facts and figures out just because they have the upper hand bt I can bet if they lost they will start another Russian interference probe or Smtn ridiculous for another 4years.

If u want to be fair be fair and not just when it suits u. I’m talking to desperate democrats.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Gertyman: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2020
humilitypays:
Finally, the stubborn man is gone wink

For those supporting Donald Trump on the guise of Christianity, let me tell you guys what you don't know....

Nobody can fight for God Almighty. God is God because He can fight and defend Himself. God does not need any man or any President or King or Prophet or mob to fight for him or defend His words! The living God that we Christ lovers and believers serve is not a docile God nor a powerless god that requires some strong men or militants or irate youths or rampaging extremists to defend His cause. God can do and undo! God can raise a warrior anytime if He needs one for any reason.

God is love! Christ is love! Being a true Christian is all about spreading love not hate! Love your neighbors! Don't fight anybody condemning Christ or Christianity, don't be like the other religions who fight for their prophets and gods......the living God that true Christians serve is powerful enough to fight His battles and win!

Donald Trump *may have become President out of God's will to achieve something only God alone knows....but remember, even in the Holy Bible, there were kings whom God anointed to become kings to save the people but these kings got carried away by power and derailed from the original plan God had for them, and what happened to such kings God caused a situation to happen to ensure such incalcitrant kings are dethroned and disgraced before the people.

Almost all the people occupying the country called United States today are migrants or immigrants......including Donald Trump; whose great grandparents migrated from Europe - Germany I guess.....and even Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump migrated to American from Yugoslav Republic of Slovenia....yet Trump don't want other migrants who are facing challenges in their home countries for several reasons beyond their control to come to America to achieve their own life's dreams.....he wants them to remain and die in their home countries where they have limited opportunities to survive, isn't that man's wickedness to fellow human Is that how someone that loves God behave

You don't want black people from Africa to come to United States, you want them to go back to their countries in Africa to fix it, how What have you done to sincerely help African nations catch up with development; did you ever make serious efforts to confront the useless, failed African leaders to fix their countries and stop human right abuses and give all their countrymen and women equal opportunities to survive; yes you can do it if you truly care.....you have the influence to do this, and if truly you love God, you ought to love all humans and also help other humans to succeed and fulfill their God's destiny here on earth irrespective of their skin colors.

No man chooses his race!

No man chooses his skin color!

No man chooses the country he or she is born! All these were chosen by forces beyond our control.....so why can't you help the black African nations catch up and stay in their home countries if you truly care You watch idly as black African leaders like President Buhari and co supervise the massive killings of their own citizens by all forms of gun wielding militants and terrorists, you have the power, you have the might, you have the influence to caution him and in fact order him to stop such atrocities which was the one major reason Igbos supported you massively in 2016 and thereafter, yet you never offered any help only minor talks and tweets that made no impact!

Donald Trump go and rest! You failed the mission God sent you! You failed humanity!

You watched Mexican, Cuban, etc kids starve and die in immigration camps while struggling to come into US to look for a greener pasture with their suffering parents. Is that the heart of a man that loves God

Yes you tried in clamping down on Islamic terrorists, but they are not the only pressing issues......your hatred for black nations and immigrants from Africa, South America, etc brought your downfall!

Many of you didn't know Trump stopped American citizens from filing to bring in their spouses into America since the beginning of this year, and he even have a new immigration policy he was warming up to pass into law after he wins reelection which will allow only Europeans to immigrate to America.

What a heartless man, please go and make peace with God, you failed your mission!!

To all the Christians praying for Trump to win at the court, stop wasting your prayers......God cannot be mocked! Nobody can fight for God! Trump cannot fight for God! If God needs another US President to do what He wishes, He would change Joe Bidden to start doing what pleases Him. That is who God is.

God can raise a stone to worship Him if all humans fails to worship Him!

God is so powerful to fight and defend His own!

I respect you. You digged deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Gerrard59(m): 4:36am On Nov 24, 2020
grandlexuz:

Who dash Monkey banana. Massachussets and begging around for someone to buy your Tecno Droidpad for 15K. You nova eat bellyfull but talking about burning properties in US. Ignoramus.

Pity him please........... grin

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by InvertedHammer: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2020
/
Do Nigerians and Africans learn? Everyone is busy talking about Trump, Biden and election without studying what is at play closely.

The takeaway from all these brouhaha is that the President does not have absolute power in a democracy. We can see how much power every section of a democratic system yields. We keep deceiving ourselves that we are in a democracy because we go out to vote. What system is in place to protect the voters, the votes as well as ensure no meddling by any of the interested parties especially the party of the incumbent?

/
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by CalabarDude(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Even if it means for us to start rioting, engage on violence and destroy public properties in the US we are ready.
We will fight with our last blood to ensure that Trump is sworn in for the second term and yes we are ready to go violent for the sake of democracy cos the coming of Biden is Doom for America and the whole world at large cos he has already formed an ally with China, Russia, North Korea and other Communist nations which are US enemies to take over.
If you're a Christian supporting Biden then you need to go get your brains checked.
Tufiakwa
God help us

are u so pained?? lame brain
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by dragunov: 5:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

Na for ya eye e go be. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nchenches: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2020
milehigh06:
well...Trump deniers can finally accept...funds have been made available for the transition..tweeted by trump himself

More (c)https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html

Op.

Trump was proactive against massacres of Christians in Nigeria by Islamic extremists under Buhari government, that’s why you see many Nigerians hope and pray that Trump gets re-elected.
Secessionist groups in south of Nigeria are partly inspired by activities of Islamic Extremists.

Take your leaning to Biden to your own room.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by dragunov: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2020
jaxxy:

I like how the American System operates and make no mistake if Clinton has suspected a Russian interference she wouldn’t have conceded immediately bt want to know the implications of that however she conceded then democrats started a ridiculous probe and personal issues against Trump and his administration for “4years” despite no collusion. Was this right? No

Now these desperate democrats want Trump to concede without checking all facts and figures out just because they have the upper hand bt I can bet if they lost they will start another Russian interference probe or Smtn ridiculous for another 4years.

If u want to be fair be fair and not just when it suits u. I’m talking to desperate democrats.

So you are a republican for your eyes because you like trump, abi? Mumu. You're the one who is sounding desperate here.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Bukden16(m): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

who is "WE"?
Face your problem and let Americans buckle up to theirs .

Stop bleeping around the market square.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nchenches: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2020
175:
Strong Institutions to the rescue!

Me to Trumpeters and the spiritual jingoists in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In climes where there's strong institutions, nobody panders to the whims and caprices of the President. . . .unlike my Nigeria where every single Institution dances to the tunes and body odour. . .sorry language of the Presidency. Why Nations Fails!

Lessons

Allegiance always, should be to the people, country and constitution. . . .and never to the President.

I hope the suya guy, helienus, and the Moment for Zombies takes note.

Good day!

Presidency has it all in Nigeria.

Nigeria’s democratic institutions, political structure, governance system and constitution were created by northern military dictators and imposed upon Nigeria in 1999.
They FAILED the country, Nigeria.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Op.

Trump was proactive against massacres of Christians in Nigeria by Islamic extremists under Buhari government, that’s why you see many Nigerians hope and pray that Trump gets re-elected.
Secessionist groups in south of Nigeria are partly inspired by activities of Islamic Extremists.

Dumb ass ..I am more spiritual than religious cos I don't give 2 fs about religion and ps....its a house...not a room
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Trump has won
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by dragunov: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
only terrorists supports Biden and Democrats.
I'm quite sure you must be from the head slammers Religion cos no sane Christian supports evil

You have been thoroughly brainwashed by QAnon, Joseph Okechukwu, Tucker Carlson and co. You think DT is righteous? Mumu.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by dragunov: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Op.

And how was he proactive? By making lame- duck statements without action and blasting countless tweets? If he was proactive, Buhari for don resign.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by jaxxy(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2020
dragunov:

So you are a republican for your eyes because you like trump, abi? Mumu. You're the one who is sounding desperate here.

Lol I like Trump has nothing to even do with politics. I like him from his the Apprentice show.

Trump won 2016 elections I was actually expecting Hilary I had even posted her pictures as the next and 1st America female president only for Trump to win and I was confused even as Trump was cos I’m sure he never expected to win. So he won and then desperate democrats begin their desperate moves to what end I don’t know Took it personal for 4years? Omg I was like many Americans disgusted.

So now Biden has won they want Trump to embrace them and congratulate Biden bt how can he do that with the way he was treated by democrats It makes no sense. I’m sure Hilary understands even if Biden doesn’t at this time.

So yes democrats are desperate and so are some Nigerians seeking to run away from the mother land grin bt it’s fine I understand grin
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by aycapri(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us
who are you to riot or do you think the State is like your corn-tree? Beside, I don’t know how this has anything to do with you. I believe you can’t even post this if you were in the state cos you are trying to cause trouble and they would come for you. That is a working country.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ganjafama(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2020
I've read comments from some fools here on nairaland who have been saying Trump would be sworn in by all means possible. They think US is Nigeria where courts decide who rules and not votes.
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by BruncleZuma: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

If you're a Christian and a serial divorce, adulterer , lier, con artist, racist and rapist is your messiah, you're definitely going to the hottest parts of hell.

Uchu!

grin grin grin grin
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by BruncleZuma: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us

If you're a Christian, and a serial divorce, adulterer , pathological liar, con artist, racist, rapist and paedophile, is your messiah, you're definitely going to the hottest parts of hell.

Uchu!

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by LegacyB: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
We will not give up.
Tufiakwa
God help us
Your problem pass here........Get help!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2020
modath:

But if it's against Nigeria, it's fact?! smiley
Mooooooodath oooo! This one you are doing is not good. You just abandon politics section like that dey do foreign exchange abi wetin d dey call am. I know how much disgust you must have felt over the years reading comments from the flat headed kidss that have taken over the forum..but it's not enough reason to just leave the section like that. Your flavour is always needed to make it a sane section.

How are you and family?

1 Like

Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by Ganjafama(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm in Massachusetts bro
You are in Uyo. grin
Re: GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin by bewla(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2020
macanthony25:

Trump had wished he's an African,he would ve rigged the election in his favour...i pray Nigeria will reach a stage where elections will be determine by voters not by INEC/Paymasters.

i dedicate this FTC to real niggars out there doing legit hustle to escape from poverty....your legit hustle will pay soonest,keep the fire burning.
In my opinion thier is no more Yahoo then the Government

you buy petrol 45 naira now is close 200

free food for all school

free education

well equipped hospital

good road

from 1979 till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Embarks On First Visit To The UK (photos) / US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Explosion At Chemical Site In Germany Shakes Leverkusen (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.