Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre (3939 Views)

Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by oguns222: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
cashkid18:

From wikipedia cheesy.. dude, Are you being serious here or you are trying to be funny

Now that Wikipedia exposes your lies, it is suddenly not reliable, right?

I wonder why your tribe loves to always play the victim when you are the villain. If not for your tribe, there wouldn't have been any murder in the Midwest.

The federal government left out Midwest from the war because Midwest refused to participate.

But you igbos plotted with your Igbo brothers in Midwest to open the Niger bridge gate for you and you dragged the Midwest into the war by force.

The Igbos are not the victims in anything; you are the villains. Your greed as a tribe brought the pain on you
Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by oguns222: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
marsman:

How did okonkwo became governor? with that name i don't even think he is benin.

Have you read the link? It is explained there
Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by cashkid18(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
oguns222:

Now that Wikipedia exposes your lies, it is suddenly not reliable, right?

I wonder why your tribe loves to always play the victim when you are the villain. If not for your tribe, there wouldn't have been any murder in the Midwest.

The federal government left out Midwest from the war because Midwest refused to participate.

But you igbos plotted with your Igbo brothers in Midwest to open the Niger bridge gate for you and you dragged the Midwest into the war by force.

The Igbos are not the victims in anything; you are the villains. Your greed as a tribe brought the pain on you
You quoted a wikipedia link and you think you are making sense.it's unfortunately that you don't know how wikipedia works.you are just another dumb yoruba muslim who have never left his brown roofs ogbomosho before
Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by oguns222: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
cashkid18:

You quoted a wikipedia link and you think you are making sense.it's unfortunately that you don't know how wikipedia works.you are just another dumb yoruba muslim who have never left his brown roofs ogbomosho before

Lolz. But when the same Wikipedia said ojukwu's father was the first billionaire in Nigeria, you believe it and even referenced it.

But now that this information shows your tribe as equally guilty of murder, and bloodshed in.midwest, you are condemning it.

People of your tribe love to be seen as the victims.

No, you are not victims. You are equally guilty of murder and bloodshed in the Midwest.

Tribe of deniers.
Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by daewoorazer(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
oguns222:

You forgot that your rag-tag biafran soldiers also murdered, maimed, raped and robbed in Benin and Asaba before the Nigeria Army came.

Or maybe you remember, but you just love to play the victim as usual?

Omo ale, I no be ibo....I’m not a bigot
Re: General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre by oguns222: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2020
daewoorazer:

Omo ale, I no be ibo....I’m not a bigot
At least you aren't denying that Igbos also murdered, maimed, raped and robbed when they first occupied the Midwest before they were sent parking by the Nigeria armed forces

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Tells Newly Sworn-in DA Administrators To Foster Grassroot Intelligence / BREAKING: FG Declares May 27th As Public Holiday / Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.