Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump (174 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by Odoctor(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Previous updates like this
https://www.nairaland.com/6274712/gsa-tells-biden-transition-formally
looked as though he has conceded to Biden, until this.

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331086969183621120?s=19

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by Odoctor(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Time answereth all things.

In case you don't know what 'Dominion' it. It is a vote counting system that was said to have switched 6000 Trump votes to Biden in Michigan.

The same Dominion was also said to have been used in 28 states.

Dominion was also rejected in Texas, and Trump won Texas.

I guess these are the peculiarities.
May the best candidate for Americans win.

Today on ODOCTOR

Why are people so obsessed with going to lab. Listen to me. Lab result is not a good index of health. When you are sick, go to hospital or see a doctor first. When lab result becomes necessary, you will be sent to lab.

Going to lab and interpreting lab results on your own to treat yourself , will likely put you in harms way.

A friend just called me, asking me drug to use to upgrade his ESR. That he went to lab and his ESR was low. Imagine!

Please, stop joking with things shouldn't be joked with. Health is among them.

Odoctor. NG... Promoting health in the language you will understand.

Donate to support. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by akinmusi(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2020

This is campaign after election

it very hard for Trump to believe he actually lose, especially a man that had ultimate plans to stop any ibo Christian coming from shithole to his country.

I hope if it had been Buhari still holding onto power like that, ibo Christian would have committed suicide
Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by Bluebyrd: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Trump is free to pursue every legal options to it's logical conclusion, there's nothing illegal about what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by theFilmtric: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2020
He doesn't need to concede
He will be thrown out
Maybe he thinks he's in a “shithole” African country
But we will miss our twitter president

theFilmtricsay

Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by Fahdiga(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2020
It is now clear that Biden rigged the election. Trump won but deviants wants Biden

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Concede To Fake Ballot And Dominion - Trump by 9jahotblog: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2020
With all the fraud evidences, undecided 100% ballot dumps after election ( Nov 3),

undecided blatant refusal of democrat officials to allow republican poll watchers, shocked dead people voting for Biden, recount of unverified/illegal ballots, supreme state court's restriction of poll watcher to an impossible distance,

tongue LIVE Dominion voting systems vote-switching which was used in all democrat states caught red-handed etc

(1) (Reply)

假论文发布会 / The Hypocrisy Of The Democratic Party :- THE FIGHT VIDEO / Uyghur Muslims, Chinese Government & Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.