Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC (22572 Views)

APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
This really Got to me Oh. U are the first person to ever to make got to me on Nairaland. Things have changed thou, the Abokis will surprise the Islamic and political leaders in Arewa. That Kingibe appointment was late time decision. Because the UK government advise Buhari through one big pastor. To appoint gambari

If only you know what's happening in Bourdillion drive Ikoyi how your leaders Political and Monarchs visit Tinubu you won't dare right him off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Well is better the "Enemy u know than the friend you don't know. One time u are together protecting there interest, another time they're sponsoring yahoo boys in the name of endSARS. Tifnubu and Sinwa Olu are weak. They let few miscreants almost burned down Lagos. US, UK, bla bla bla. After what we saw in US and UK who will take them serious this days. If Thugs are disturbing the peace, just send in the Army Without hesitations. people prefer security over freedom So give them security
What do you think of what's happening in Kaduna
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Bendeco2020: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2020
helinues:
grin cheesy

People should try and be posting at the right section, SE presidency not fit on political section but joke..

Prof Lala, Engr Mynd, Captain Seun

Food don land oo... Another joke section thread...

Come and helepul us move am to the right section

Believing that APC will hand over presidential ticket to Southwest or tinubu is the main Joke .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by olril17(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
ayzTIGER:
No people cry about this presidency thing than Yoruba. They can't just stand seeing presidency and Igbo(SE) in the same sentence, the most painful side of it is that Igbos are mute, talk when necessary and have refused them something to gossip with.
not all Yoruba. just southwest APC. .
South west PDP don't have problem with Igbo presidency or wareva,so always get ur fact right dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by bolaayenimo: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Why do you have so much hatred for Igbos?

helinues:
grin cheesy

People should try and be posting at the right section, SE presidency not fit on political section but joke..

Prof Lala, Engr Mynd, Captain Seun

Food don land oo... Another joke section thread...

Come and helepul us move am to the right section

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Yenefer(f): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

If only you know what's happening in Bourdillion drive Ikoyi how your leaders Political and Monarchs visit Tinubu you won't dare right him off

I didn't. don't look to much into my comments.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by OfficialAPCNig: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Why are yorubas pained?
We will get the ticket and we will flip the whole SE to APC.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Very interesting News.... APC playing a sweet game, destroying PDP by taking their key players

Weakening PDP strong hold over South East, while decieving Ibo people

How Ibo people think APC delegates from 19 Northern state and 6 South West who are from ACN, CPC, ANPP would vote in the APC Presidential primaries for an Ibo man talk less of Umahi a PDP man is funny

Bro.. rest... SE is clinching that ticket for reasons beyond partisan lines, you have to save a kingdom first before thinking of its spoils..

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by omenka(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Mynd44, I'm sure you missed your mention here.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Esseite:

Bro.. rest... SE is clinching that ticket for reasons beyond partisan lines, you have to save a kingdom first before thinking of its spoils..

Am only saying Politics is about leveraging your strength... What strength does South East have in APC?!

Until you understand this is a perfect master class political scam to drag Ibos to APC then you don't know how APC works and should ask from people like Saraki , Atiku and Dino melaye

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Yenefer(f): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What do you think of what's happening in Kaduna
Hunger is the cause
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Hunger is the cause
Hunger? Hungry people have money to buy bullets and guns?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Yenefer(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Hunger? Hungry people have money to buy bullets and guns?
mostly is been loaned to them. They hire the guns
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Burstit(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Well is better the "Enemy u know than the friend you don't know. One time u are together protecting there interest, another time they're sponsoring yahoo boys in the name of endSARS. Tifnubu and Sinwa Olu are weak. They let few miscreants almost burned down Lagos. US, UK, bla bla bla. After what we saw in US and UK who will take them serious this days. If Thugs are disturbing the peace, just send in the Army Without hesitations. people prefer security over freedom So give them security
This girl talks like she is got blood relations with boko boss shekau. And e be like say she de try to display more insanity and hopeless fanaticism than the likes of omenka, helinues, simplyleo and co. She reasons more like an upgraded almajiri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by helinues: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Am only saying Politics is about leveraging your strength... What strength does South East have in APC?!

Until you understand this is a perfect master class political scam to drag Ibos to APC then you don't know how APC works and should ask from people like Saraki , Atiku and Dino melaye

You get time to dey lecture those people.

Me believe say an artist wey dey sing nonsense also have ears now

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Lol... The Igbos are only closing gaps of excuse.. you now have an accepted SE candidate both in PDP and APC.. the ball is actually in your court.

It either favours Nigeria or Nnamdi Kanu because 2023 would be very decisive on the regard of the SE from Nigeria. Nigeria is already on a very thin thread to add a heightened clamour for succession both from the elites and the masses of a whole region.

It's actually beyond our banters here..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
helinues:

You get time to dey lecture those people.

Me believe say an artist wey dey sing nonsense also have ears now

grin

Soon now after they have lost out in power play, Na Yoruba and Afonja they go blame for 8 years.. now we they tell them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
mostly is been loaned to them. They hire the guns
They have money to hire guns too?
Surely can't be hungry people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Esseite:

Lol... The Igbos are only closing gaps of excuse.. you now have an accepted SE candidate both in PDP and APC.. the ball is actually in your court.

It either favours Nigeria or Nnamdi Kanu because 2023 would be very decisive on the regard of the SE from Nigeria. Nigeria is already on a very thin thread to add a heightened clamour for succession both from the elites and the masses of a whole region.

It's actually beyond our banters here..

In all honesty many people from NW, NE , NC , SW supports Secession and break away of SouthEast so that's not a threat just take the bill to the senate

Go if you want no one is stopping you

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by WonderManly(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
You guys have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Na so!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

In all honesty many people from NW, NE , NC , SW supports Secession and break away of SouthEast so that's not a threat just take the bill to the senate

Go if you want no one is stopping you

If they all did, they could have passed the bill then, since they have the majority.

Do you know how many regions would love the breakaway of the North including some parts of the North itself?..

Like I said, Nigeria is on a very thin thread to add a heightened clamour for succession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Esseite:

If they all did, they could have passed the bill then since they have the majority.

Do you know how many regions would love the breakaway of the North including some parts of the North itself?..

Like I said, Nigeria is on a very thin thread to add a heightened clamour for succession.

The very day Ibo senators or rep sponsors the bill that's when you'd understand how many are in support of your break away

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Simplyleo: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Burstit:
This girl talks like she is got blood relations with boko boss shekau. And e be like say she de try to display more insanity and hopeless fanaticism than the likes of omenka, helinues, simplyleo and co. She reasons more like an upgraded almajiri.
For you to have known how she talks and reasons, you must have been on nairaland 24 hours. Funny enough, I can't even correctly type the usernames of any of your ilk but I'm pretty sure you can spell over a thousand usernames on the forum off heart without mistake. Additionally, I wont even remember this moniker when next I come across it. You can now invite the rest of your ilk to start following her up and down as usual.

Perhaps, the proposed online country is intended to be achieved on nairaland, hence the serious efforts and time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

The very day Ibo senators or rep sponsors the bill that's when you'd understand how many are in support of your break away

If you would support such bill, why send soldiers and police anytime their IPOB members regroup?

Well, you are in luck, it might come with the outcome of 2023.. it's not a threat, its logical and maybe justified.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by techmo(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Esseite:

If you would support such bill, why send soldiers and police anytime their IPOB member regroup?

Well, you are in luck, it might come with the outcome of 2023.. it's not a threat, its logical and possibly justified.

Unruly behaviour and riot is tackled by security apparatus, and most times Ibo Governors called the security apparatus...

Initiate the bill, I personally would call , or Mail my Rep and Senator, I'll visit their constituency office and drop my petition encouraging them to vote yes to Ibo Secession

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Unruly behaviour and riot is tackled by security apparatus, and most times Ibo Governors called the security apparatus...

That is why 2023 either favours Nigeria or Nnamdi Kanu because the divide which includes me and millions of others being against IPOB might no longer be there, even amongst other regions against IPOB today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Jagznation(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2020
my south western brothers are really pained say no more people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by cynthia500(f): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by TheOtherRoom: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
South East doesn't have the political strength. South south still remain the best option
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Racoon(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
So what becomes of Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Amaechi & others who have been fighting for control?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.