Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC (22571 Views)

APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Oriakku: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

We expect nothing less from people who love being deceived and enslaved but never want to hear or believe the truth!

Oya now...wait for Buhari, Tinubu, PDP and APC to give you presidential ticket now!

We are all here waiting for it to happen...God keeping us alive till 2023 and beyond!
please don't interfere in the romance between Igbos and northerners. we know what we are doing

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Flytime: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

I no Dey exile

I just Dey observe Yoruba propaganda strength and is weak and whack..

Get the deal/..

Will be back

Agenda one is achieved.... render Tinubu useless... done deal...
Na to shock Yoruba and render them political useless remain

2023... some go Dey cry ... other go Dey dance... e go play like film

No worries

When am ready... Yoruba will know..
i hate this shit

You are a fool

All of you still voting in the same idiots whether they are from the northor South

Same old people... Enemies outside but friends indoors

Fight for a better country, a younger candidate not all this old people wearing stupid agenda when their mates are on suits

Just look at Saudi Arabia's new emperor, that's 32 year old guy is making waves moving the already developed country forward, they have free health care and stuffs because of oil but in Nigeria we don't

He is preparing the country for a stage when oil would be useless meanwhile the former older guy whous you get than bubu wasn't making waves

The saudi royals spend a lot of the oil money anyhow but the country is progressing so no one is complaining as long as they do their part in the society but Nigeria on the other hand
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Myhusband(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
southeast is part of this country stakeholders, so the point and debate on their presidency is really unnecessary, they deserved it but nevertheless deserving it doesn't mean they won't contest for it

contest is the beauty of democracy, I just hope they won't shoot themselves at the foot as they did when Peter Obi was nominated as VP, this one Ngige is saying they were not in attendant of Umahi decamping because he doesn't invite them like seriously? to your own party?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Gainman: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:
ll
Same with Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria

Mark this anywhere...

Yoruba wanna be grin

E go shock you

Aboki is steady dealing with Yoruba... in an out

Yoruba Dey shout south east

What a tribe
you people have started again. the same way you brag before the last election about Atiku and Obi. election decision is not taken on nairaland as u know. know Hausa can't achieve their goals without yorubas. it will shock you again this time. nah that time u will start your song again about Biafra agitation. now u are part of Nigeria but when d election does not favour you, you be Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Oriakku: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
AbijaJ:
Lol. It will be interesting to witness how the anti-Buhari/APC ipob warriors switch loyalties from PDP over the perceived bright prospects of an igbo clinching the APC ticket.
a little secret, before 2023 APC will be full of igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Omoslim26: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I still dey stadium dey wait for you o! Do quick come make we settle the score, no fear na just round 3 maximum.

grin
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I still dey stadium dey wait for you o! Do quick come make we settle the score, no fear na just round 3 maximum.

Mthwee you wey neva chop you dey find fight na person wey you go put for trouble you dey find
abeg since this life don tire you and as you no get money sell dis phone wey you thief buy snipper jo wó ma komì si gbesè
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Oriakku: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:
cool

Very interesting News.... APC playing a sweet game, destroying PDP by taking their key players

Weakening PDP strong hold over South East, while decieving Ibo people

How Ibo people think APC delegates from 19 Northern state and 6 South West who are from ACN, CPC, ANPP would vote in the APC Presidential primaries for an Ibo man talk less of Umahi a PDP man is funny

.[/s]
said by a common yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by donnie(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
So Osibanjo is just sitting down and saying nothing like a coward... that guy irritates me now..

We just in 2020 for God sake, all this permutation for 2023 is uncalled for

Your Yoruba brother is weak.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
anybody who thinks APC or PDP will zone its presidential ticket to the SE should come and see me so I can sell them 3rd mainland bridge for a cheap price of $1m only!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Misterdhee1(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
ayzTIGER:
No people cry about this presidency thing than Yoruba. They can't just stand seeing presidency and Igbo(SE) in the same sentence, the most painful side of it is that Igbos are mute, talk when necessary and have refused them something to gossip with.
Hahaha. See as you're twisting facts just to sound even dumber. Igbos are the biggest noisemakers in the political space, yet they do not even have any political significance.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by olumide4christ: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Oriakku:
please don't interfere in the romance between Igbos and northerners. we know what we are doing

Romance?? Romance my foot! Since when has romance between 2 people or entities been characterized by insults, abuses and defamation of character?

It's permitted to dream but except death occurs during the sleep, reality brings about a rude awakening!

Sleep on and enjoy the dream while it last! You have the right to!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
....What concerns you with Nigerian political affairs? Are you done scavenging for Boko Haram news to celebrate? Kanu, Shekau, those are the kind of characters you look up to as models for yours.Such a damn shame.
Whao! So this is how you reason my matter? Well, continue.Dont hold your leaders to ransome for good governance, bandits/BH terrorists are over running the north.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Btaipei(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
It will be difficult for a southern muslim to rule Nigeria,because core North will see it as a Christian /christian Ticket.i have stayed in Kano i know how the view Souther Muslims. THE best bet would have been Chibuike Amechi but people will say he is not from south East
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Redcrafton: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Very interesting News.... APC playing a sweet game, destroying PDP by taking their key players

How Ibo people think APC delegates from 19 Northern state and 6 South West who are from ACN, CPC, ANPP would vote in the APC Presidential primaries for an Ibo man talk less of Umahi a PDP man is funny

...bal,bla bla...for an ibo man?

Tribalism no dey tire you?

Are "ibos" not Nigerians...?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
I just dey laugh in Aremu Obasanjo.

THIS NEWS HAS EATEN DEEP INTO UR BONE MARROW PAINFULLY!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Redcrafton: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
No south easterner will clinch the 2023 ticket. Mark my words. All these things they are saying are merely fables.

...but two south westerners where giving the opportunity in 1999.

May be you were not born at that time.

all this indomie generation self...

You talk as if you have the magic wand...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Redcrafton: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
I just dey laugh in Aremu Obasanjo.

Food don land...

The pain is piercing through your poor heart.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

Mthwee you wey neva chop you dey find fight na person wey you go put for trouble you dey find
abeg since this life don tire you and as you no get money sell dis phone wey you thief buy snipper jo wó ma komì si gbesè
Na wah o, na so you dey take things personal?
Okay o....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Decent09(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by blackgold90(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
So Osibanjo is just sitting down and saying nothing like a coward... that guy irritates me now..

Yoruba like you are very pain about this news but this is the only medicine that will save Buhari,Tinubu,APC from the sharp claw of PDP using northern candidate to clinch the ticket.

The south west is already enjoying their betrayal of the south in the position of VP and speaker.

Allowing them to be president after doing VP for 8years and president for 8years in OBJ for injustice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Lol

Aboki you have no choice than to vote who your Arewa leaders and Islamic leaders command you to vote so stop making mouth on Nairaland

All your talk about Kingigbe clinching the Chief of Staff ticket ended up false

Get ur fact right. In 2019 Northern elders forum, Arewa consultative forum, Arewa youth forum all endorsed Atiku and PDP and blasted poor governance of PMB particular for security reasons while religious leaders mostly kept silent about the choice of people in 2019. At the end their endorsement cost them their reputation and it cost North in many ways. Now almost all Northern elders who enjoyed PDP 16yrs looting and endorsed Atiku in 2019 can't meet and advise PMB on good course because of their engagement in partisan politics. North is too complex for ur head to comprehend.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

I no Dey exile

I just Dey observe Yoruba propaganda strength and is weak and whack..

Get the deal/..

Will be back

Agenda one is achieved.... render Tinubu useless... done deal...
Na to shock Yoruba and render them political useless remain

2023... some go Dey cry ... other go Dey dance... e go play like film

No worries

When am ready... Yoruba will know..
This guy made statement that is obvious to us in the North, honestly Yoruba need to wake up and know that they're already being edged through social media propaganda & fake news. Slyly Tinubu is being defamed, now Fashola is their current target, very soon it'll be the turn of Osinbajo. This is what happen when u allow bigotry to enter your camp.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Omoslim26: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Na wah o, na so you dey take things personal? Okay o....

Guy which stadium i don vex
but we must sign agreement se anything wey do you na OYO you dey
I no go come dey chop par boiled beans bcus of you

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

Guy which stadium i don vex

but we must sign agreement se anything wey do you na OYO you dey

I no go come dey chop par boiled beans bcus of you
Lol

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Asgard13: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Coronabirus:
This guy made statement that is obvious to us in the North, honestly Yoruba need to wake up and know that they're already being edged through social media propaganda & fake news. Slyly Tinubu is being defamed, now Fashola is their current target, very soon it'll be the turn of Osinbajo. This is what happen when u allow bigotry to enter your camp.

No Northerner want a Yoruba President.. talk more of Tinubu r Osibanjp.. power is returning to North under pdp with igbo Vice

Yoruba ca i
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Abfinest007(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Make sense nor kill u

Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by leokid866: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

sorry please what brought Osinbanjo into this matter?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by leokid866: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

sorry please what brought Osibanjo into this matter?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by leokid866: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Simply says Apc has nothing to offer or candidate
They look to pdp for survival

What happened to osibanjo and visiting Tinubu

But Yoruba will always twist it t to suit their propaganda

Ndi ofe sef
Yoruba sef
but when obaseki defected why didn't the pdp reject him and say they have credible candidates already and don't want people from a party that is failure?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by erospecial: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
I support Uzor Kalu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Onlinesmart: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Greatkenny2:
brace yourselves,... you’re in for the biggest surprise of your lives.... watch your beloved party zone it to southeast
Guy, you believe APC will zone their ticket to an igbo man? Like seriously? What have igbos done for APC to deserve their 2023 ticket? Answer me in a simple sentence.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC by Onlinesmart: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Bendeco2020:

Believing that APC will hand over presidential ticket to Southwest or tinubu is the main Joke .
If the ticket is coming to the south from the APC , who deserves it most and why, southwest or South South or southeast? Answer me with senses, if you have any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Temper Justice With Mercy': House Of Reps Write UK Govt Over The Ekweremadus / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.