Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak (689 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / See Why These Northerners Booed At Tinubu To Go Home and Rest- Photos / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by sadi78: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2021
THAT THESE NORTHERNERS ARE QUIET AND CALM DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE WEAK.
By
Chigozirim Emeakayi

They have been dared, abused, attacked, harassed, and demonised, yet they pretend as if they don't watch the news. Nope, these Northerners watch the news more than us the Southerners.

They understand the consequences of war or tribal conflict, the Igbos and Yorubas living with them has been classified as their fellow Citizens, and they treat us right in the North because they understand the meaning of PEACE.

They have nothing to loose if this tribal conflict breaks out, but still they are as calm as the lakes in the desert.

In the past two days, they have raised funds for their evicted people from the South to be transported back to the North but they have not evicted anybody from the North.

In the past two days, they have buried their people over there in the South, but no Southerner has been buried in the North over tribal attacks.

I belive there is a limit to everything and everyone has a price, there is a limit to their Patience, endurance and understanding, I just hope we don't cross those limits and stop this madness.

Let the recent crisis that has happened in this Country teach us that not all Notherners are evil, not all Yorubas are evil and not all Igbos are evil.

Racial profiling must stop, we must fight the crime and leave the Tribe, we must prosecute the criminal and leave his or her brothers out of it.

Between 2018 and 2019, huge number of kidnapped kids from the North were found in Southeast, you all can bear me witness that kids were kidnapped from Kano and Kaduna and then sold in Anambra and Imo States, yet these Northerners kept quiet.

Let's all be calming down, no one is worst than the other, we all are humans and we are prone to making mistakes in life.

Value the peace of mind you have today, don't throw that privilege away because of pride and ignorance.

Let love lead.

#stopkillingNortherners

Chigozirim Emeakayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria go better.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by chiiraq802(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chigozirim Emeakayi look at were i threw your opinion...

8 Likes

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by November1857(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nigeria go better.
After fulani conquerisation you mean!

6 Likes

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by dat9jaguy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Loud am make them hear.
Say No to ethnic profiling.

Cc:Nnamdi Kanu and gang.
Sunday Igbogoh and gang.
Shekau and gang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Nukilia: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their paymasters are in power, hence there'll be calmness from the North
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by backnbeta(f): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chigo who? Did he not read or hear about Fulani killing spree? Is he not aware that they started this whole ish?

The Northerners are definitely weighing their options because they are not wired to live peacefully with others, they are probably queuing up in one forest to receive their AK-47s right now, but it's going to be fire for fire henceforth because they don't have monopoly of violence... undecided

2 Likes

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by limeta(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Are you saying we should calm down when our mothers and sisters are been raped daily
We should calm down just going to one's farm becomes a life and death situation
Op if you die up north you die we ve our life to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by kurupt1: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
This boy that doesn't have sense
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
both
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Monogamy: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
What else can they do that they have not done?

undecided

Chigozirim Emeakayi

Btw, na Dem... Leopard in the morning, Cheetah at night
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Resurrection212: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Will you shut that your gutter you call mouth up .who tell you fulani occupation stop in southern Nigeria. They kill everyday and because you don't read it doesn't mean you should be talking nonsense.

This your opinion seems you are calling for war.let Hausa in the north not calm let them attack our people there if they born them well.
sadi78:
By
Chigozirim Emeakayi

They have been dared, abused, attacked, harassed, and demonised, yet they pretend as if they don't watch the news. Nope, these Northerners watch the news more than us the Southerners.

They understand the consequences of war or tribal conflict, the Igbos and Yorubas living with them has been classified as their fellow Citizens, and they treat us right in the North because they understand the meaning of PEACE.

They have nothing to loose if this tribal conflict breaks out, but still they are as calm as the lakes in the desert.

In the past two days, they have raised funds for their evicted people from the South to be transported back to the North but they have not evicted anybody from the North.

In the past two days, they have buried their people over there in the South, but no Southerner has been buried in the North over tribal attacks.

I belive there is a limit to everything and everyone has a price, there is a limit to their Patience, endurance and understanding, I just hope we don't cross those limits and stop this madness.

Let the recent crisis that has happened in this Country teach us that not all Notherners are evil, not all Yorubas are evil and not all Igbos are evil.

Racial profiling must stop, we must fight the crime and leave the Tribe, we must prosecute the criminal and leave his or her brothers out of it.

Between 2018 and 2019, huge number of kidnapped kids from the North were found in Southeast, you all can bear me witness that kids were kidnapped from Kano and Kaduna and then sold in Anambra and Imo States, yet these Northerners kept quiet.

Let's all be calming down, no one is worst than the other, we all are humans and we are prone to making mistakes in life.

Value the peace of mind you have today, don't throw that privilege away because of pride and ignorance.

Let love lead.

#stopkillingNortherners

Chigozirim Emeakayi

1 Like

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Akiara: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
SHE-COW AND GANG NKO??
FULANI HERDMEN NKO??
BANDITS NKO??

RELAX UNA CUP GO SOON FULL!!

dat9jaguy:
Loud am make them hear.
Say No to ethnic profiling.

Cc:Nnamdi Kanu and gang.
Sunday Igbogoh and gang.

2 Likes

Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by holluwizzy: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
The hausa are mor peaceful than the Fulani.
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Inteltower: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
sadi78:
By
Chigozirim Emeakayi

Let love lead.

#stopkillingNortherners

Chigozirim Emeakayi

Be a part of my social intelligence unit to bring the change we clamour for in this country.

All I need is your commitment
Let's uproot and destroy this decayed system they put a lot of us in

If interested

Contact me on WhatsApp (+2348136156015) Monroe
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by dat9jaguy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akiara:
SHE-COW AND GANG NKO??
FULANI HERDMEN NKO??
BANDITS NKO??

RELAX UNA CUP GO SOON FULL!!

Shekau suppose dey there too. Make I go modify my post.
Fulani herds men no be criminals but criminals dey among them.
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by IamWonderful: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2021
I am not disappointed
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by mosdii(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Between the North and South which area has killed the other most?.

if we begin to compare and count, the ratio will be North 9:1 South.

You guys in the North talk as if killing is not something you guys do on a daily. Killing is even enshrined in your barbaric religion.

Killing is criminal, you can't take what you cannot give.
Say no to killing unharmed, peaceful, innocent and hard-working persons irrespective of the region the person comes from.
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2021
North are not reacting not because they don't want to ...but because they know south is ready and any attack on the north in the north ....that's the end of Nigeria

They know , south know , infact south is praying for it to happen even and north won't dare

Igbos in the north , ...u have always been bargaining chip of the north ....if u like don't sale your properties or use them to take loans and leave north

We Igbos see you as collateral damages in this fight , we fought a whole civil war cause of u Igbos in the north , we won't do that rubbish again
Re: These Northerners Are Quiet And Calm Does Not Mean They Are Weak by orisa37: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
By
Chigozirim Emeakayi

Who says they're weak? They're mischievous period. Mischief Makers never sleep. They keep on perpetrating Mischief. MACBAN is Holocaust and Corruption personified in NIGERIA now. The Money they spend is unduely and Shamelessly given to them by the F.G & CBN.

(1) (Reply)

Opupu Alaigbo (Igbo Exit) / ‘I Won’t Jubilate Yet’ — Wike Reacts To Approval Of $1.5bn For Port Harcourt Ref / Buhari Is The Worst President Ever In The History Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.