Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade (2931 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Laycon, Nengi, And Erica Dominate Google Searches / Between BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Ahneeka And Teddy A Engaged In A Fight / BB Naija Update: Miracle, Nina Kiss In The Shower And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2020
By The11thWave for Plugcentralhub

Did you know that the soft sweet voice behind Airtel's promotional 444- Oremi malo fo, has been exposed to be none other than music artist and brands influencer Moladeofficial_ who in a beautiful twist, will today appear as a guest on Celeb Stopover with Ife Ajagbe.

Remember Project Fame's Olawale, He's got Mad Updates for Everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t7KCTW9b4w

Ironically scheduled for 4PM on the 24th of November, Molade and Ife Ajagbe will be live on Instagram via @Celebstopover where questions and opinions are going to analyzed for the sake of clarity and posterity. Especially her relationship with Big Brother's Laycon who promised to take her out on a birthday cruise.

Oremi, malo fo. Today It's 444 with Moladeofficial_ and internationally renowned radio queen Ife Ajagbe. Follow and turn on post notifications @celebstopover and @ifeajagbe on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by Kestolove(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2020
444 na teni sing am
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by Dammy10: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Nah jam
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
444 na teni sing am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO_RorJA-WA

U say? No b Teni o. Her full name na Lade Omo Oyetundun

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Dammy10:
Nah jam

All the way boss

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Stooopid blogger.
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by Kestolove(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
MikePhilly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO_RorJA-WA

U say? No b Teni o. Her full name na Lade Omo Oyetundun

I think say na she oo, I downloaded d full song and d artist name I saw under it was teni
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Dickless blogger.

Was going to reply but then I saw the username and became weak. I cover my back with the blood of Jesus grin.

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by cynthia500(f): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
“Focus on being productive instead of been lazy and always resting.”
You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
“I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
She remembered who she was and the game changed.
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.”
The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by Lawly: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nonsense attention seekers
Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Lawly:
Nonsense attention seekers

Even Laycon himself no rate you. Lol grin

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
cynthia500:
“Focus on being productive instead of been lazy and always resting.”
You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
“I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
She remembered who she was and the game changed.
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.”
The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything

You're the diamond in the dirt and you ain't been found.

The underground Queen that ain't been crowned.

Shine on till the end of time. We dey feel you C

1 Like

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by MikePhilly(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2020
GayPontiff:
Stooopid blogger.

U say?

Re: What's Between BB Naija's Laycon & Airtel's Molade by cynthia500(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2020
MikePhilly:

You're the diamond in the dirt and you ain't been found.

The underground Queen that ain't been crowned.

Shine on till the end of time. We dey feel you C

“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.

(1) (Reply)

Can’t You Take A Picture Without Turning Your Back? – Fan Roasts Hajia Bintu Ove / Tonto Dikeh Finds Love Again, Meet Her New Boyfriend, Udo (PHOTO) / Oops! Wizkid And His Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Are Live-in Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.