Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race (35342 Views)

US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by bobowaja(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Shame on Trump and ipob

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by marsman: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations to her, The Nigerian Blood flows with greatness. Don't Bleep up ma, Nigeria's image is at stake here.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by morinto: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Hope u will improve Nigeria trade with the world after getting that position
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Sister Kemi how far? grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by crossfm: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Hehehe grin.

Wise woman.She don't want international disgrace.

Congratulation our own NOI.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Sarmiz24:
What has she done in her community, or the country as a whole to deserve the post?

Buhari you voted what have he done to earn your votes

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Sister Kemi how far? grin

That one is still learning phonetics
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Capernum: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
It's good news. News greater than Nigeria winning the world cup.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by srazorblade(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by NobleAngell(f): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Landslide victory for our own Iweala.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people confirming na igbo Amaka..... where’s that Yoruba things called Kemi and the Ogunidiot ... shameless!

Paid miscreant, we are wiser now

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by bobowaja(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Buhari you voted what have he done to earn your votes
Same buhari nominated her
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Karlifate: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations to NOI.

The Egyptians has been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Now, this is getting interesting...

What could really have led to this volte-face on the part of the Koreans?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Reference(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Hip, hip hoooooray!!!..... but what is the benefit of a 11kv dedicated line running over your house without a transformer.... what is the point of having ma'am Iweala at the centre of world trade when we have nothing to offer the world or have no one here to speak the same language of economics to.... so I sadly withdraw my sentiment.

....maybe just maybe if the Korean took it we will have cheaper Hyundai cars coming in and more affordable Samsung smart phones. That makes more sense innit....hmmm
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Neddyogu(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
tstx:

Okonjo Iweala must friends with Don Corleone grin grin..... If you know, you know

Sombori somewhere made sombori somewhere an offer he couldn't refuse. I wonder who those somboris are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Caseywilliams(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
another tricky way of conceding defeat prior before the main defeat
dem for no withdraw nah, it wil nw look like dem just dash our legendary mama that position and I dnt like it
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by NdigboWorldwide: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
When you put out good records, the records speaks and defends you no matter what.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Eastlink(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Most clowns here stoking ethnic tension are neither Igbo nor Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sunnycliff(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Demurkelly:
If this woman was as corrupt as the current govt alleged, she would not have gotten this far.....truly truly Igbo Amaka.......Yoruba's amaka (the ones that reason wela not those foolish ones) NOI to the world

Dont mind Ibadan Lagos Expressway media outlets

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sunnycliff(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
bobowaja:

Same buhari nominated her

Like he had a choice?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Eastlink(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
jerry447:

Paid miscreant, we are wiser now
I tell you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
morinto:

You people have started...

The question should be: has the Nigerian government put in place the necessary policies to enable the country reap benefits of international/global trade?

For me, I doubt that and I do not believe for a second that having a Nigerian at the helm of affairs at the WTO would change that. We have always shot ourselves in the foot on the international stage.

The whole thing has to start from within. Policies. Policies. Policies.

Don't get me wrong, optics-wise, Nigeria will be great for it. But when it comes to reaping the benefits, no way!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Burgerlomo: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
2 horse race, don remain only one horse be dat....... cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by capitalzero: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Neddyogu:

Sombori somewhere made sombori somewhere an offer he couldn't refuse. I wonder who those somboris are.

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
Mario Puzo, The Godfather
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Reference(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
morinto:

Nigeria trading what exactly...
Our most successful export to the world has been skilled manpower and I don't think that is under the purview of the WTO.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Reference:

Nigeria trading what exactly...
Our most successful export to the world has been skilled manpower and I don't think that is under the purview of the WTO.

Well said...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Torie8(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
See how grace just cover this woman
To every Nairalander here ours will come very soon Amen

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
busky007:
See what Biden win has done for Igbos in particular and Nigerians in general yet some Igbos believe that Trump will give them what he didn't give them in his first 4 years. He couldn't even grant them visa grin grin

Bidemi(Yoruba -Afonja) and Kaamalanachukwudi( our own Igbo sister-Igbos) than you wink

Yoruba male and Igbo women marriage is ordained in Heaven grin
lol typing through tears ..... the news pain am reach bone marrow
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Harvigh(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
IT IS SO DISGUSTING! IN A SANE SOCIETY, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WOULD BE SANCTIONED FOR ALLOWING IT AND DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MITIGATE IT.
osamz007:
GO MAMA WE HAPPY FOR YOU

THE REAL SLAY MAMA

CAN WE STOP THIS RUBBISH E DON DO
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by toprealman: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Trump will only wish he had actted responsibly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos) / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.