Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race (35343 Views)

US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
helinues:
Wow

Madam NOI for the world

E PAIN AM
DIS ONE JUST DEY PRETEND
I KNOW YOU WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
What must be must be, Kpom Kwem!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Yet some foolish Nigerians was rooting for trump.

They hinged their foolish reason on imaginary end time, when trump blocked one of their own on political matter.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sammy07: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sister ngozi keep making ndi ogwashi uku and Igbo land proud.

Ogwashi uku to the world cool

How far nah
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by winningwinner(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
sapientia:
When South Korea officially does that.

I will officially start recognizing her as the chairperson immediately.

I will be more than happy if this turns out true.

South Korea did the noble thing but late though.

You can do better than this.

Enough of this madness already.

Don't you guys get tired?

Hei, listen up! You're as bad as that guy you're trying to correct... When next you try to do that, make sure you address the person individually. The use of " you guys..." is generalizing.
Talk back to the person that talked to you, ok?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by fergie001: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Now, this is getting interesting...

What could really have led to this volte-face on the part of the Koreans?

S.Korea is an ally of the US and had wanted to withdraw earlier but for Trump's insistence. Trump believes NOI has friends who are in the Democratic Party (some of whom Biden has appointed now grin).

Now, Trump will be leaving in January, there is nothing to hold on to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by busky007: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
lol typing through tears ..... the news pain am reach bone marrow
Are you OK? At least go through my post b4 quoting me.
Nna ehh negodu udiri mmadu a
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by DragonFire442: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2020
ekaette1621:
how will her withdrawal help us?

Anyway,

i feel like fucking BobRISKY

even though its RISKY

Homosexual spotted

HIV is knocking at your door..... do not open the door
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by winningwinner(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Sarmiz24:
What has she done in her community, or the country as a whole to deserve the post?

As your President or your Governor? Wisdom is profitable to direct...!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
fergie001:

S.Korea is an ally of the US and had wanted to withdraw earlier but for Trump's insistence. Trump believes NOI has friends who are in the Democratic Party (some of whom Biden has appointed now grin).

Now, Trump will be leaving in January, there is nothing to hold on to.

I was about to look at it from that angle too...

They should have a mind of their own as far as their foreign policy is concerned and not let events in the US dictate to them all the time. Korea should be bigger than that.

That said, their withdrawal from the race is most welcome. smiley
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Asgard13: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2020
sapientia:
When South Korea officially does that.

I will officially start recognizing her as the chairperson immediately.

I will be more than happy if this turns out true.

South Korea did the noble thing but late though.

You can do better than this.

Enough of this madness already.

Don't you guys get tired?

Yoruba man and useless pride... who knows you? Who you help? Recognize her as per wetin?
Typical yoruba gibberish... full!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by ogbu80(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
fergie001:

ThisDay

SOURCE I

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival to Withdraw from DG Race
tried to hold on to the urge to say igbo amaka but I wan suffocate.....IGBO AMAKA!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by seunmsg(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2020
South Korea is considering this option simply because Donald Trump lost the election. They would have kept pushing if Trump had won the election. This is obviously the first benefit of Joe Biden’s victory to Nigeria.

All those Trump asslickers can now hide their heads in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by fergie001: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I was about to look at it from that angle too...

They should have a mind of their own as far as their foreign policy is concerned and not let events in the US dictate to them all the time. Korea should be bigger than that.

That said, their withdrawal from the race is most welcome. smiley
Ya....but sometimes too much of patriotism can block one's unbiased reasoning cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
busky007:
Are you OK? At least go through my post b4 quoting me.
Nna ehh negodu udiri mmadu a
[/s] stop staining me with ur salty tears
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Audaite: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2020
When a thing is truly yours, God would occupy the devil so much that, he won't have your time again

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by kalajina(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
can we stop all this Igbo amaka for the sake of God
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Omoslim26: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba people confirming na igbo Amaka..... where’s that Yoruba things called Kemi and the Ogunidiot ... shameless!

Guy dis thing wey you dey live no be life at all

wat do you gain from all dis tribal bullcrap

something wey you no fit use collect one naira
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Hazlett1988: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
octembu:
Donald Trump is a very useless man, he had his hands full with the US election, but he still tried to impede Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala bid to become WTO chairman.

Now that Joe Biden have defeated him in the US election, he is running from Pilar to post trying to overturn the result of the election and no longer have the leeway to block Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, she is already about to be announced as the new WTO chairman.

In the same vain, anyone that is trying to stand in the way of us achieving out God given destiny, they shall stumbled and fall. Crisis shall befall their life that they will no longer have time to pursue our matter. And by the time they turn to focus on us again, we will have succeeded in achieving our God given destiny.
Amen Amen and Amen to your prayers
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sarmiz24(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
winningwinner:

As your President or your Governor? Wisdom is profitable to direct...!
Antagonize me with facts only pls, Billgate is not a politicians but he has contributed to humanity than any politician in existence, same goes for Benzos, Jack, and so many other enterprenurer bros don’t just support nonsense cuz of tribe or regionalism let say the truth for once and it only that truth that shall set us all free... that why we keep recycling same old failed politicians to rule us... bros check well b4 Trump or Obama became the president of USA read through their history u will find this people has been contributing to humanity and thier community b4 dey choose the career abeg shift go one side with ur beef
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Sarmiz24(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Buhari you voted what have he done to earn your votes
What’s makes u tink I voted buhari?? Chai bros be calming down o, or better still read through all my post If u see where I ever support this government point it out... Antagonize me with facts only pls, Billgate is not a politicians but he has contributed to humanity than any politician in existence, same goes for Bezos,Jack Ma, Jack Dorsey, Mark, and so many other enterprenurer bros don’t just support nonsense cuz of tribe or regionalism let say the truth for once and it only that truth that shall set us all free... that why we keep recycling same old failed politicians to rule us... bros check well b4 Trump or Obama became the president of USA read through their history u will find this people has been contributing to humanity and thier community b4 dey choose the career abeg shift go one side with ur beef
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Goke7: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Okonjo Iweala Prayer warriors are the real MVP. Anybody who says prayer does not work no sabi. Trump was a real roadblock to NOI emergence.

So happy for NOI, thunder can't strike twice nah. That world bank miss was indeed painful
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by invincible007(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Sister ngozi keep making ndi ogwashi uku and Igbo land proud.

Ogwashi uku to the world cool
Sister,
I Rep Idumu Ogwude.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by cynthia500(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by busky007: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
[s][/s] stop staining me with ur salty tears
Pls o beg you with whatever you worship, I am not a trumptard. I don't know if you are mistaking me with someone but do due diligence by reading through my post. It is not hard to have sense. Because if you have read through my posts you could have stopped this public embarrassment of you cognitive and comprehensive reasoning
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by technicallyrich(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
how will afonjas eat Amala and ewedu today.
bad day for afonja.
God bless biafrans.
God bless ss and se.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Ojinnakaike: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Oyoyo Igbo
Asgard13:
Igbo Amaka!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by Kingrefreshed: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
octembu:
Donald Trump is a very useless man, he had his hands full with the US election, but he still tried to impede Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala bid to become WTO chairman.

Now that Joe Biden have defeated him in the US election, he is running from Pilar to post trying to overturn the result of the election and no longer have the leeway to block Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, she is already about to be announced as the new WTO chairman.

In the same vain, anyone that is trying to stand in the way of us achieving out God given destiny, they shall stumbled and fall. Crisis shall befall their life that they will no longer have time to pursue our matter. And by the time they turn to focus on us again, we will have succeeded in achieving our God given destiny.

Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by erospecial: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:
Igbo Amaka!!!!!
Delta amaka! Igbo what!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race by sapientia(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba man and useless pride... who knows you? Who you help? Recognize her as per wetin?
Typical yoruba gibberish... full!

Keep displaying your foolishness in a faceless forum.

If you are anything like this in real life, then you are a disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.