Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For (37212 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

doesn't matter. she's a women - she can respond.

conservative society that's full of hypocrites, rapists, thieves in and outside the government, women beaters and judgmental people with more skeletons in their own closets.

stay in your Nigeria that stays losing. thank God i'll never step foot there. rubbish.

New Zealand the most progressive nation in the world
With a feminist president
1 of 3 women are raped an epidemic worse than corona

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

What are you saying progressive feminist Harlot
Idiat

Your mother is the harlot for marrying your father even though you are a bastard....

This is one of the idiots that will be running like Christmas goat for a lady but will come online with your #10,000 phone and free basics data to come and be claiming shit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

doesn't matter. she's a women - she can respond.

conservative society that's full of hypocrites, rapists, thieves in and outside the government, women beaters and judgmental people with more skeletons in their own closets.

stay in your Nigeria that stays losing. thank God i'll never step foot there. rubbish.

So in the country u are living in ryt now there's no sin or bad things don't happen there uhn.......u must b plain dumb aswear.

We conservatives we love our society like this we are not like New Zealand that's stupidly progressive and has high rates of suicide, child poverty,high rates of abortion and rape cases.

The world is not perfect so by politicizing hypocrisy won't make it better nahh

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by shashaperry(f): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
danilmo:

is she the bleached divorcee slay queen Rino was referring to??

I don't know about that oneo but i agree with her on tge issue of divorce
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Baba that's life, people will forever b judging u, if u have a weak spirit just like toke u will be affected by any little judgement.It takes a strong spirit to overcome judgement in life.

Life isn't perfect so by politicizing "judging" nd "hypocrisy" won't make it better

That's why I don't like progressives!!!!

Says it all...
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Your mother is the harlot for marrying your father even though you are a bastard....

This is one of the idiots that will be running like Christmas goat for a lady but come online with your #10,000 phone and free basics data to come and claiming shit...

Are u sure u are not a A BARREN HARLOT
These emotional response was expected
Stupid W H O R E

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

Are u sure u are not a A BARREN HARLOT
These emotional response was expected
Stupid W H O R E

If your mother was barren, she would have done this world a favour of not having to birth a mistake like you
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
CoderX:

Says it all...

YES OHHHHHHH

PROGRESSIVES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD

I AM A LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE

JUST CHECK OUT NEW ZEALAND, A DARLING PROGRESSIVE NATION THAT HAS A FEMINIST PRIME MINISTER AND YET THEY HAVE INSANE RATES OF SUICIDE, CHILD POVERTY AND RAPE.
1 OUT OF 3 WOMEN ARE RAPED IN NEW ZEALAND

STUPID PROGRESSIVES TUEHHHHHHH!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

He never mentioned her name in the first place

He just stated his opinion or he doesnt have freedom to express his opinion ni

He's a conservative and he will surely air out his conservative views

Don't play the hypocrite card madam, in this Nigeria we are going to judge u no matter what. We live in a conservative society and we won't let any stupid progressive behavior pass u by
Simple sturvs...

It's common problem with people (especially women) who love to claim they are liberal.
I however prefer to call them snowflakes...

How can you claim to be liberal yet when another person offers an opinion that doesn't sit well with you, you try to shut it down because it hurts your feelings.

Is the whole world supposed to love Toke Makinwa and her life choices, or be scared to offer opinions against them because it will hurt her feelings? cheesy

Snowflakes are quite mental...

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by nzeobi(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
CoderX:

Whatever, just remember that what goes around comes around. Those Reno too there's a reason they can't come to Nigeria.

This woman is not a financial criminal like him. Toke is better than him in my books. Reno is a bastard hypocrite.
LOL Reno was in ibadan October last year, was he accused or charged before any court in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

If your mother was barren, she would have done this world a favour of not having to birth a mistake like you

But she wasn't and I'm alive to never allow progressive feminist bitches like u in my country
A favour Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

[s]So in the country u are living in ryt now there's no sin or bad things don't happen there uhn.......u must plain dumb aswear.

We conservatives we love our society like this we are not like New Zealand that's stupidly progressive and has high rates of suicide, child poverty,high rates of abortion and rape cases.

The world is not perfect so by politicizing hypocrisy won't make it better nahh[/s]

yawn.

i'm not in NZ, but having visited NZ i can assure you it's 10x better than Nigeria. you're comparing apples to oranges, boo.

like i said, stay in your Nigeria with your poor mindset. someone like you who has never stepped foot outside Nigeria has the audacity to talk about the problems of another country based on hearsay. the heck? this is the problem with you Nigerians - concerning yourselves with the matters of others when you've got a million problems of your own. get a life.

and oh yes, my country is very much perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

YES OHHHHHHH

PROGRESSIVES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD

I AM A LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE

JUST CHECK OUT NEW ZEALAND, A DARLING PROGRESSIVE NATION THAT HAS A FEMINIST PRIME MINISTER AND YET THEY HAVE INSANE RATES OF SUICIDE, CHILD POVERTY AND RAPE.
1 OUT OF 3 WOMEN ARE RAPED IN NEW ZEALAND

STUPID PROGRESSIVES TUEHHHHHHH!!!!

It is well... I forgive you despite your toxic character over someone else's issues. Bye.
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Simple sturvs...

It's common problem with people (especially women) who love to claim they are liberal.

How can you claim to be liberal yet when another person offers an opinion that doesn't sit well with you, you try to shut it down because it hurts your feelings?

Is the whole world supposed to love Toke Makinwa and her life choices, or be scared to offer opinions against them because it will hurt her feelings? cheesy

They are fucking progressives

I call them progressives but thank u for adding another name for them

They are just funny aswear

Weaklings!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Moddam: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Misslilbootay:
If you check well, you will see that most of the misogynistic fools calling Toke a hoe are drooling for her on her instagram page, maybe even sending their irritating nudes....

Hypocritical lots...[/s]
nonsense as usual' remove that rubbish picture you put there' never make sense in anyway

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

yawn.

i'm not in NZ, but having visited NZ i can assure you it's 10x better than Nigeria. you're comparing apples to oranges, boo.

like i said, stay in your Nigeria with your poor mindset. someone like you who has never stepped foot outside Nigeria has the audacity to talk about the problems of another country based on hearsay. the heck? this is the problem with you Nigerians - concerning yourselves with the matters of others when you've got a million problems of your own.

get a life.

Sure why won't you like there where they dont value babies
Laws that allow women to kill infants when they above 20 wks
Abortionist
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

yawn.

like i said, stay in your Nigeria with your poor mindset. someone like you who has never stepped foot outside Nigeria has the audacity to talk about the problems of another country based on hearsay. the heck? this is the problem with you Nigerians - concerning yourselves with the matters of others when you've got a million problems of your own.

get a life.

U must be very stupid

I just aired my opinion and wats ur business too with toke, or is she ur business partner ni

Stupid progressive trying to hide under "minding ur own business" wen in reality they don't mind their own fucking business

I love Nigeria and I am very proud of Nigeria and to be a Nigerian and I thank God I am not in New Zealand jeezzzz very demonic nation!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2020

It is well... I forgive you despite your toxic character over someone else's issues. Bye.

I don't need ur forgiveness

Progressives are plain stupid PERIODT!!

We conservatives can't allow such demonic behavior in our society

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dapcity007:

But she wasn't and I'm alive to never allow progressive feminist bitches like u in my country
A favour Nigeria

In your country, please dont let me laugh
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by ityP(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2020

So you agree he was referring to Toke then? Then why would you attack someone for no reason? How does it affect his life?

Nigeria, our problem is hypocrisy and insincerity. We prefer to discuss senseless issues while the main things our society needs are lacking.

Comparing the wife of a former dictator to a young lady living her life itself is also a bad example if we choose to see it from that perspective. Babangida (Maryam's husband) killed Abiola! So tell me what makes the wife of a murderer and tyrant a better example!

Shame on you all.

He isn't attacking her. He is simply saying persons like herself should NEVER be young girls role models. And he is very correct. He has daughters, so I guess he should be very interested in the role models of our younger generation. Posterity would judge him if he didn't at least try to speak truth to our girls. Reno must be commended tbh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

In your country, please dont let me laugh

OK
Are u done

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Hopss(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
you see reno didn't say slay queen or divorced women or surgically ehance body or bleach skin, he said bleach divorced slay queen with surgically enhance body and toke is the perfect example of his description (3 in one) That's why he pain her but again i hope reno children are all adults because you never know wat ur kids might turn into.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
Guilty Conscience.

Once saw Toke sitting on a plastic chair at an event I attended and it took me several hours to figure out which was more plastic between her and the chair.
This hear my friends is wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by harmony75: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
na only divorced she can cry about..Reno also mentioned faking your body so Toke what do you say about your plastic body you expose without shame SMH

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nyamve1: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hanty, why u take am personal na
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Tonnyray: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
crackhaus:
Simple sturvs...

How can you claim to be liberal yet when another person offers an opinion that doesn't sit well with you, you try to shut it down because it hurts your feelings?

Perfectly thought out and perfectly worded.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by demmymoney(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

yawn.

like i said, stay in your Nigeria with your poor mindset. someone like you who has never stepped foot outside Nigeria has the audacity to talk about the problems of another country based on hearsay. the heck? this is the problem with you Nigerians - concerning yourselves with the matters of others when you've got a million problems of your own. get a life.

No country is perfect

It's either u are deceiving ursef or u don't have sense

Perfection is an illusion

The world will always be at war,...conservatives vs progressives

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by gnss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:
Lol, the stone hit am for head grin grin

Reno sef get bad mouth.
. Seriously but wait ooo ,Did Reno Mentioned Toke in his Statement ? Na waoo Toke no even Pretend at all ,No be small thing ooo the whole thing Reno Yarn about was all about Toke ,Eeeya .Sorry Sister Slay Queen Toke ...

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:

yawn.

Hearsay something that is on wikipedia for the whole world to see their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by MillitaryWindow: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Reno Omokri, na true you talk jare.

Yerowber and divorce is like five and six

Yerowber and fake beauty is like seven and eight

Yerowber no dey tire to taste different men or women.

Nothing bad wey Yerowber no sabi do

Na Yerowber support brought bubu or Jibril Al sudani wey dey scatter this kwantiri for people

I tell you
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
masterP042:
Someone makes a sensible post. And someone somewhere just picks out one single word to cancel the whole sense made in the post. He condemned young girls taking advices from "bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies" , and not all divorcees .
No wonder in igbo, we call feminists, "ndi ife n'eme n'isi", cos most of them actually act like that
brother please translate the igbo part. I'm hausa....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures From Beverly Osu's Birthday Party At Aura Night Club / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl / Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.