Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For (37205 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by envoymedia: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Toke Makinwa has blasted Reno Omokri for his post shading 'slay queens and divorced women', IgbereTV reports.

On Monday, November 23, Reno shared a post on his Twitter handle where he threw jabs at ''divorced women '' and ''slay queens'' by using throwback photos of former first lady, late Mrs Maryam Babangida.

He wrote:

"Maryam Babangida was one of the world’s most beautiful women ever. We need the media to project more natural beauties like Maryam, instead of force feeding youths ‘stunning’ photos of bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330857392003829760?s=19

"This is a real beauty. Not useless people who corrupt the morals of our youth. From head to toe, nothing about you is real. Teaching our beautiful melanin endowed girls to hate their bodies, not knowing one hot towel can wipe away your fake beauty!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330860776685514754?s=19

Toke felt the jab was directed at her and has taken to her Twitter handle to slam him.

Describing Reno as an 'embarrassment'', the media personality pointed out that being divorced is nothing to shame anyone about.

Read her tweets below.

"Wow, at your age? Your wife and kids must be cringing for you, such an embarrassment. “Divorced” is nothing to shame anyone for, life happens. People like you are the reasons why a lot of people stay in unhealthy situations and lose their dignity and In some cases their lives,"
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331044470859706373?s=19

"You can celebrate a version of beauty without putting another down, you don’t have to meddle in women’s business too. If you have a daughter I hope she gets the courage to never deal with a man as uncouth as you, stop with the misogyny. @renoomokri"
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331045275784400898?s=19

"I don’t care about shots intended my way, what I do care about is the group of women you singlehandedly insulted with your “Divorcee” comment, to divorce is not a crime, every divorced person has survived something and sometimes getting a divorce is the only option they have."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331046266797756416?s=19

"Enough with the divorce shaming of Anyone, I don’t see a divorced man being shamed for living his life after his failed marriage, people like that clown are probably in unhealthy marriages too. God forbid I marry a man who tweets that kind of garbage, sighhh."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331047195521462278?s=19

"Everyone has a divorced person that they know, it can happen to anyone, that we divorced and alive should be encouraged, people are dying each day living in unhealthy situations and while I’m not advocating for divorce, if leaving is what you need to do, do it in peace."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331047922604052481?s=19

"You cannot survive a bad marriage, survive a mental breakdown and then now have to deal with judgement from people who have not walked a mile in your shoes, it should not be encouraged. Someone’s journey does not have to be your cup of tea, that’s ok but you must respect it."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331048524029587457?s=19

"Dragging my divorced slay queen naked ass back to my holiday and waking up to the most beautiful view. In my bed and outside my room. Love and light xx''
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1331049538879188992?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by envoymedia: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one Reno Omokri.

308 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by nzeobi(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Chai I can feel her pains, truly a clear conscience fears no accusations but then toke accept it as it as the burden and price of fakeness in looks and character.

Reno also talked about bleaching and body enhancement you can talk about those ones too not just the divorce aspects.

343 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by NobleAngell(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
"...bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies!" That was Toke he was referring to. Every single word described her. That's why she feels attacked.

435 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by SmileDance(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
People like Reno always think that others who aren’t as fortunate or lucky are just plain stupid sometimes I wish life happens to them too and they realize that the journey is not to the swift...

66 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by osamz007: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
A WOMAN WITH A CONCRETE ASS IS SPEAKING

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by NobleAngell(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Well, he has a point. He's very correct. The society keeps applauding nudity day by day. And what he said about Maryam Babangida just drove home his point.
She also has a point that a woman should not be shamed when she escapes a deadly marriage.

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by peacekante: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by shashaperry(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one Toke. You made so much sense cool

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Beckysexy(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one Toke.
This Reno is very uncouth, judgemental and also obsessed on how women should their lives.
Why not just praise a woman's beauty without dragging the others? And being divorced is hard enough. Shaming them for it, is completely harsh and unnecessary. undecided

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by longetivity(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Two idiots

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by wagazala: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Who I go support. Both of them yarn correct. Make I dey fence.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Kondomatic(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Guilty Conscience.

Once saw Toke sitting on a plastic chair at an event I attended and it took me several hours to figure out which was more plastic between her and the chair.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by obasi101(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why does aunty Toke feel pained grin grin

81 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Oxtonguy: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Sokii5: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
E pain am grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by RichDad1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reno should face his political jobbing and leave the ladies to live their lives the way they want.
Hypocritical f00l

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
y is that vagina person so pained

41 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by tesppidd: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reno Omokri AKA Wendell Smith has been an agbaya for far too long.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by GodWrites: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
She felt attacked, hence this long epistle. A hoe will always be a hoe, it doesn't matter if she's married or divorced.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by masterP042(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Someone makes a sensible post. And someone somewhere just picks out one single word to cancel the whole sense made in the post. He condemned young girls taking advices from "bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies" , and not all divorcees .
No wonder in igbo, we call feminists, "ndi ife n'eme n'isi", cos most of them actually act like that

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by Moferere: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol, the stone hit am for head grin grin

Reno sef get bad mouth.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin what this man Reno doesn't know is that you can't teach someone who doesn't want to be taught.

He's busy praising Maryam Babangida as an epitome of beauty, forgetting beauty as the word goes, is subjective, like very subjective.

A whole lot of men will find Maryam Babangida as not beautiful, while a whole lot of men will find Toke Makinwa as beautiful, even with her enhance body.

Bottom line, different stroke for different folks. By the way Reno, I hope you're faithful to your wife because the day social media finds out you're not, Ghen Ghen and God help you if the woman you cheat with come be Atutupoyoyo. grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs / Banky W And Thierry Henry Pictured In Lagos / Davido Falls On Stage In Kigali, Rwanda (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.