Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties (38021 Views)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Femi Adebayo Shows His Zanku Dance Steps As He Sprays Cash At An Event / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Brandonx(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by cynthia500(f): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
You’re already a financial trader. You might not think of it in just this way, but if you work for a living, you’re trading your time for money. Frankly, it’s just about the worst trade you can make. Why? You can always get more money, but you can’t get more time.”
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Gkay1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
who carry me kon second line

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Missyajoke(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
It is well
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by tunize(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
peacekante:

Yea you are very correct.
In Nigeria i think its a taboo because if dem nvr show themselves their body nor dey feel right.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by tutudesz: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
The sane thing to do is put the money in an envelope and give it to the celebrant.
Just transfer the money to them simple, criminal also attend such parties and they are aware of the amount in those envelopes
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by AOB1: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
May God bless our hussels
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by naijadrivablog: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
People should stop this show. Kidnappers full social media.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
I cried for Nigeria after watching this video..

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Goalnaldo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
All if I'm not mistaken are Igbo men.

6 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by MickeyRich7(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
WTF niggarr...

all this men are real niggarr who smoke their blunt twice on Tuesday morning, afternoon, evening,and before the sleep

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Slymontee: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ethnic bigotry, so na only Igbo people dey spray money like this in Nigeria made up of about 370 ethnic groups? Op's intention is likely sinister, may be he is wishing them govt intimidation and harassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by 12inchess: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
A lot of people will say I'm a hater. But as far as I am concerned, in a country that has a lot of poverty and no electricity, roads, etc., this behavior is not normal. Someone that worked hard for his money can't be spending it like this. How about these people use their resources to help their communities? When the Europeans came to Africa and were siphoning and stealing our resources, they were shipping the proceeds directly to England. In fact, they still do.

The African race has problems

4 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by InvertedHammer: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
/
Their problem.

/
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Aziishyco(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
see the money I have been looking for almost two decades now, Baba God do and my pick my call real soon
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by humilitypays(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aziishyco:
see the money I have been looking for almost two decades now, Baba God do and my pick my call real soon

hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by hinere(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Money....Money....Money....Money....Money...Money...Money...
All we see these days is MONEY. In this life you just have to make money. I know some people will come here and be shouting "Ritual Money" but I have discovered that not all Stinkingly Rich Persons are involved in "Blood Money".
As for me, I don't have a problem with men who do Ritual for money as far as you are not killing anyone or hurting anyone. I'm good. If you want to do ritual, do the one wey the Baba will tell u
-Bring your Manhood.
-Bring your Balls
-Bring your Brain
-You will have money for 5 years then run MAD on the start of the 6th year and that's is how you will be forever.
-You will have money but you will be PARALYSED forever.
-You will have money but you will smell of Shit all the days of your life.
And many others. Just use your OWN BODY and do whatever. It's your life...OKAY...Thank you.

Most people do genuine things to be rich. And one way to be rich is to have Investments. Genuine investments that grow which you can earn profits from in months. CEOS, Bankers, Managers and Business Tycoons invest daily but won't tell you.
Nigerians need to find genuine Investment platform not Get-Rich-Quick-Scheme
Investment is the way.
Right now the hottest sectors to invest are the Agricultural and Real Estate Sector. And am not talking about buying land, buying cement to build house or carrying cutlass to enter farmland...NO.
I'm talking about investing in already thriving Agricultural or Real Estate Ventures.
When you invest in Agriculture, you earn 55% Profit in months.
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% Profit in months.
And it's comes with a LEGAL Deed of Agreement and a Post Dated cheque. That means your investment is Secured and Sure.
To know more about investing in Agriculture and Real Estate. Click
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Vivian16: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
And all of them are Igbo men are you thinking what I am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by melviniyke2002(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
The sane thing to do is put the money in an envelope and give it to the celebrant.
envelop no dey contain dis kind money...lol

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by InvertedHammer: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
You’re already a financial trader. You might not think of it in just this way, but if you work for a living, you’re trading your time for money. Frankly, it’s just about the worst trade you can make. Why? You can always get more money, but you can’t get more time.”
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune
/
Stop reading too many books written by losers who masquerade as motivational speakers.
Everyone trades time for money one way or the other.

/

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by 2cribz: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Escobar kind of spraying is boring. I make it rain,i make it rain,
I made the chain,i made the chain.
Dorn dorn dorn dorn done dorn doooooorrrnn
Aaaahhhhoooowwwww

Ah just ran outta money,
I need borrow a 100 50ty k cash. lol

Rick ross here 2nite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPlrE9z1vs
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by cynthia500(f): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Stop reading too many books written by losers who masquerade as motivational speakers.
Everyone trades time for money one way or the other.

/

stop twisting things please

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Ukmummy: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
You mean put the money in a sack?
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Utysam(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
osemoses1234:
All Ritualist

Go and do your own
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Why are they all Igbos?
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by alaribe1992(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
At this old age, you began to question your existence all over again.

At this point, money doesn't matter, friends doesn't matter, neither does love. At this point, you're literally scared of your existence.

Can you say same for Nigerian polithieftians?
Those old fools will still cling unto money even in their death beds

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
This Is Vanity Upon Vanity. Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone.

Showing Off Everywhere embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Opoki(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sin na hook bro, keep spraying ya blood money
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Aziishyco(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm serious o �
These guys should tell me the secret behind this too much
Money am seeing
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by Nickymezor(f): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by 12345baba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
They are all ibos
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties by kokorunna(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Money you did not work hard for or made by scamming people or blood money ... you will spray it any how.

Don't be envious of this guys, work hard and spend wisely.

None of them deserves my vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald And Dawn Elliot 9th Birthday: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Twins (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.