Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing (475 Views)

Help!!!! My Birds Are Dieing / CRUSHED NOODLES FOR Fishes And poultry / My Frys (fishes) Are Dieing. Pls What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Please help me out , this weed is Killing my stock.
I have drained and lime the pond on Sunday , and do do not know what else to do.
Please all solutions are welcomed.

Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2020
My problem now is that I have over 6000 (juveniles of 2months old) at home in my fish tank with no home to give them.

Please help out!!!!
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by zero824(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2020
boladale123:
My problem now is that I have over 6000 (juveniles of 2months old) at home in my fish tank with no home to give them.

Please help out!!!!

Your location?
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2020
zero824:

Your location?

Ife
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Guys, please try and help out with suggestions.
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by zero824(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2020
boladale123:

Ilorin
which area there?
Probably you can come to WhatsApp
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
zero824:
which area there?
Probably you can come to WhatsApp

Bros na solution I need o, try help here so that all can lean.
No offense meant please.
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by zero824(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
boladale123:

Bros na solution I need o, try help here so that all can lean.
No offense meant please.

Get a scoop net to drag all weed to a side of the pond reduce the water level, fumigate the weeds right there on the water twice 3-4days interval then evaquate the dried out reminant, drain the pond to ground level, and introduce fresh water, reintroduce the fishes back to the pond after 4 day of the fresh water introduction ( the whole process is about 2weeks)
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=zero824 post=96387151]

Get a scoop net to drag all weed to a side of the pond reduce the water level, fumigate the weeds right there on the water twice 3-4days interval then evaquate the dried out reminant, drain the pond to ground level, and introduce fresh water, reintroduce the fishes back to the pond after 4 day of the fresh water introduction ( the whole process is about 2weeks)[/qu
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
zero824:

Get a scoop net to drag all weed to a side of the pond reduce the water level, fumigate the weeds right there on the water twice 3-4days interval then evaquate the dried out reminant, drain the pond to ground level, and introduce fresh water, reintroduce the fishes back to the pond after 4 day of the fresh water introduction ( the whole process is about 2weeks)

Can I formugate with formalin?
Because I have applied lime when the water was inside and later I drained the water ,and I reapplied lime .
The reapplied lime has been there for 4days going (without water in the pond)

I have bought 2 litres of formalin to be applied with water no n the pond tomorrow.
Would that be ok?
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by boladale123: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
zero824:

Meanwhile, I have removed all that you could see in the picture, hence,the pond is free from those .
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by zero824(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
boladale123:

Can I formugate with formalin?
Because I have applied lime when the water was inside and later I drained the water ,and I reapplied lime .
The reapplied lime has been there for 4days going (without water in the pond)

I have bought 2 litres of formalin to be applied with water no n the pond tomorrow.
Would that be ok?
Go ahead
Re: Please Help My Fishes Are Dieing by zero824(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
boladale123:

Meanwhile, I have removed all that you could see in the picture, hence,the pond is free from those .
The seedlings would still be present in the pond, that's why is best you gather them to one side of the pond and fumigate with herbicide, and repeat again by this they dry up until the root..

(1) (Reply)

IITA Trains Northeast Women In Beekeeping And Goat Rearing (photos) / URGENT SALES: Over 10,000 Tonnes Of Polished Rice Available In Benue State. / Poultry Farming Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.