Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags (513 Views)

This Will Serve As A Warning For Those Girls Dating Yahoo Boys / 600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by tyup(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
These girls never asked me for a dime neither hint at me giving em money for shopping on their birthdays, was heart melted that I had to get Lindokuhle a new phone when her phone got spoilt but in one way or the other kept in touch with me for about a week or more without asking me to get her a new one. Luyanda's desires is/was as long as I'm faithful nothing would ever change her love for me now I'm stucked btwn em both on who to go for, both thick n abit pretty but presentable

On the other hand, my Relationship with past country's girls esp the one I got with the most recent Funkes' which is really ain't even up to 2months and mehn Bitemore almost every week, There's no food at home pls help with anything n of cuz I can't send anything less than 10k, then it ain't got up to a week, her lil sis in some shitty private Uni needs to pay some kinda 500k school fees and I should help give my Quota. Lmao

Tho she has never been my class of girl from the onset but I just love her prolly cuz she got some good wife material character but I ain't playing no Mr giveaway Fundraiser Nomore, I'm dumping her a$$ n I'm officially done having anything to do with this Country's girls who have all agreed to be bunch of Scumbags

say some shitty fvck words as y'all like but I'm bleeping done fvcking with em scumbags leeches cool

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by Organsmuggler(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by jojofola: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Deep
Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by mosdii(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2020
The scales just fell off your eyes..good one.
Go and sin no more but remember AWALT

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Dating To 9ja's Scumbags by tyup(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2020
mosdii:
The scales just fell off your eyes..good one.

Go and sin no more but remember AWALT

Never to take em rounds back into the shadows Dawg

(1) (Reply)

After 30 Years Of Brotherly Friendship / Lead A Selfless Life / What To Look Out For In Buying A Mattrass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.