Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Deaf Can't Grow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deaf Can't Grow (175 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / The "Deaf" Theists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deaf Can't Grow by youngchopper(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
THE DEAF CANT GROW
today's lesson is taking from proverbs chapter 1:5.
In today's world people who always cliam I too know (Sabi Sabi or sabinus) knows nothing and will end up been a failure in life. Till tomorrow the people of isreal are still surfering war battles because they gave God a deaf ear. As a student if you give your lecturers deaf ears you will graduate with a poor result. you will end up not achieving your desired ambition if you don't act fast by complimenting that poor result u will end up a puppet in life.
If your ambition is to be a medical doctor and you give a deaf ear to your lectures u will end up being a quack doctor. people who have listening ears are wise. when you listen you will grow. knowledge is a great tools and you only have knowledge when you pay attention to things around you.
In today's world people attend church programs but are too deaf to put the word of God into practice. that's why Africa seem to be the headquarter of poverty. today I write articles because I did not give deaf ears to my mother's rude advice, when she told me that I talk too much. instead of talking too much I started writing my talking down on papers and today most of you are benefiting from it.
Most of my recent post on social media have been on correcting the long long wicked conspricay of the black man wicked way of preaching the gospel of God. we all know the truth is bitter and very bitter to digest.
I keep wondering and searching the Bible to see where God told man to milk his fellow man off their scarce resources. To even add salt to injury some pastors will even become boastful with such I'll gotten wealth. some even throw it back to the faces of the givers. chai!.
I still can't comprehend why a man( church) will be the richest in the world and it's members will be the "poorest" in the world.When u talk they will find a way to defend it. where did the black man pastor get his own idealogy of aquring wealth on the detriment of its members that they will even build schools from church money and it's church members won't be able to afford admission into it's own school. is that not madness!
Sorry but in Africa today Christianity is no longer free.Jesus specifically stated it in the book of Matthew 10:8 how the gospel should be preached .people pay consultational fees to see pastors this days. people pay money to receive special prayers etc. the Bible stated it clearly in the book Hosea 4:1 that we suffer for lack of knowledge.
money is good it answerent all things but to configure people mind just to steal their money and brag with it is evil . haba! braging is a sin.
In conclusion don't give a deaf ear to this lessons.a word is enough for the wise
this is the word of God.
written by attamah chijioke
servant of God

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Greener Pastures / Types Of Fears. / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WISHES BENNY HINN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AS HE TURNS 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.